First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same as these -- little over three weeks. It boggles my imagination when I think what they will look like in 7 more weeks. Should be sweet. I'll be interested in weight just for reference, but quality is what I am after, and they are looking good -- so far....

Peace

A few shots:

100_0759.JPG

100_0762.JPG

100_0763.JPG

100_0765.JPG

100_0767.JPG

HemperFi said:
...It boggles my imagination when I think what they will look like in 7 more weeks. Should be sweet...
Re-take the last pic of post1025 at that time; BPOTM:aok:

SmokeMyPiece said:
Re-take the last pic of post1025 at that time; BPOTH:aok:

She is a beauty, Smoke.

I'm over her on the old boat kickin some Mary Jane buttox, yet I still don't consider this MY grow. I KNOW I couldn't have done what I am doing without the kind help of the experts here in MP. Thank you all.

I scored the old guy next door a quarter last night. He was happy with the weed, and it isn't bad stuff, just not the quality a med patient should be using -- IMO. I took a small bud just to try it, and it works okay -- I hope it helps.

It is really hard for most older people to score weed. They really don't want to be envolved with the state, and they don't travel in circles where weed is present, so it is nice to be able to put it togerther for the old guy. (he's a year older than me) I look ten years younger though. At least "I" think I do lol.

I feel bad that I got on the bad side of some of the folks in here. I have never been called "creepy" before in my life. lol. People are entittled to their opinion, and I DID get a little moody, but I want to apologise again and hope that I get another chance in here. It's nice to have a place to come where like minded folks hang.

It's still in the high 70's here -- beautiful -- except I have to go pay the bills, and that is always a depressing thing to have to do -- don't ya think?

Peace

Its the worst rent is due today :( a whole weeks work gone just like that. Ah well soon to buy a house I am hopefully.

HemperFi said:
I feel bad that I got on the bad side of some of the folks in here. I have never been called "creepy" before in my life. lol. People are entittled to their opinion, and I DID get a little moody, but I want to apologise again and hope that I get another chance in here. It's nice to have a place to come where like minded folks hang.

Peace
Bro it is squashed...I never meant to imply you were creepy...just felt it was creepy the whole thing went from a couple people gave opinions on what we thought was going on with your sick plant.... to you feeling like I personally was dissing you some how. I wasn't....let's bury it and move on. It's about growing MJ and you are doing a pretty good job of it. Keep it up.

Plants are looking good Hemper. What strains have you got there?

I'm jealous of your weather....it is supposed to get down to 18 tonight. I am stoking up a fire and settling in for the night.

LOL--I guess I should start looking for a new avatar.....

They look like they are coming along very nice at 3 weeks.

great job HemperFi.

You are three of the people who are responsible for the condition of my plants. Thank you HL, Goddess, dman -- they are certainly doing their thing -- kind of on autopilot -- I just feed them. It's the setup, the soil, the nutes and I'm thinking the lake water hasn't hurt them either. PuffinNugs has always been here for the girls as well -- thanks bro -- It's just a waiting game for a while, but I'm beginning to expect a nice little harvest.

It's still 70 degrees out, but it is dropping fast and the wind is blowing about 30 out of the North. I'm real protected here from the North, but when it blows this way the boat Hella rocks. I wonder if the plants can get seasick? I kinda like it -- feels like we are underway. :)

Should I put the heater in the tent or in the room so the heat gets to them through the passive vent? The little ladies in vedge will have the light to keep them warm -- don't know that I will need a heater -- will see when it gets colder -- and it will...

Peace

The Hemp Goddess said:
Plants are looking good Hemper. What strains have you got there?

It's the two clones my Cuz sent -- The White Power and the AK-47. I took some of the Poison Mighty Might as well, but don't know where they went -- in a couple of days i'll take some more.

The WP is putting out new dark-green leaves, and the flowers are nice and frosty. I thought it was dead for a while there.

The AK-47 has become the star. She is busting out all over. I love the penetration of this 600w light. There are buds deep down in both of those plants doing real well. I just sit and stare at them -- pretty cool... :)

Coming along nicely. Pretty cool ,huh? I glad its working out as well as you planned. Can't wait to see the end.

Sol said:
Coming along nicely. Pretty cool ,huh? I glad its working out as well as you planned. Can't wait to see the end.

Yeah Sol, it is starting to get fun now. Everything does seem to be working out nicely. I remember being so envious when your last crop was at this stage, and then you put up those close-up pics of the buds, and I wasn't just envious -- I was jealous. In just 5 or 6 more weeks I will have some dank I grew. It's amazing really. You try to picture what it's going to look like when the little babies poke their sweet, little heads up out of the dirt, but there are just so many things that can go wrong your mind can't form a picture. When they get all hairy and frosty with trichs, it is a little easier to form a pic in mind of the posibilities -- and when the plants are looking as nice as these look -- it boggles the imagination. I can't wait to see the end either, Bro. Thanks for stoping in and the kind words.

I have the next crop in vedge -- they look pretty good, but in 5 or 6 weeks, when it is time to flip them, they are going to be pretty big. I will have to pick and choose which plants I want to grow out. Does it ever get easy?

Peace,

When they are on auto pilot, and you find yourself wanting to do somthing for them but they simply dont need anything.....thats when you know your doing things right.:icon_smile:

dman1234 said:
When they are on auto pilot, and you find yourself wanting to do somthing for them but they simply dont need anything.....thats when you know your doing things right.:icon_smile:

I suppose but man it sure makes a long wait lol, this is where I am too and whew its draggin.

The truth told, I could just sit and watch them grow for hours and hours and not get bored in the least. I tweak the temps, rotate things around, plan the next feeding. I spend a lot of time lately with my magnifying glass in hand, examining each flower one at a time. This is magic....

Yeah man, the last month i spent outside with my loupe just staring at them. My wife totally made fun of me. Now im harvested, and bored. Cant wait til next grow. Your grow is looking great hemper :aok:

HemperFi said:
Yeah Sol, it is starting to get fun now. Everything does seem to be working out nicely. I remember being so envious when your last crop was at this stage, and then you put up those close-up pics of the buds, and I wasn't just envious -- I was jealous. In just 5 or 6 more weeks I will have some dank I grew. It's amazing really. You try to picture what it's going to look like when the little babies poke their sweet, little heads up out of the dirt, but there are just so many things that can go wrong your mind can't form a picture. When they get all hairy and frosty with trichs, it is a little easier to form a pic in mind of the posibilities -- and when the plants are looking as nice as these look -- it boggles the imagination. I can't wait to see the end either, Bro. Thanks for stoping in and the kind words.

I have the next crop in vedge -- they look pretty good, but in 5 or 6 weeks, when it is time to flip them, they are going to be pretty big. I will have to pick and choose which plants I want to grow out. Does it ever get easy?

Peace,

Yep, you just have to be patient and wait until the tight time to drop more seed/clone! It's a tricky lesson to learn, one of these days I might even get it fully! :) :D btw, I remember the waiting game my first time and thinking of all the bad that could happen and ruin all that hard work...the fun is still ahead, my friend!!

They are truly fascinating -- thanks for dropping in ston -- here are a couple of the Poison Mighty Might

100_0771.JPG

100_0772.JPG

Man hemper your buds look good only like 3 and a half weeks in :)

Latest posts

Back