First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HemperFi said:
No, Rosy, I didn't. I do have a few questions for ya tho... Does it affect the taste? Smell, High? I have never tried one, and it is a lot of money for something I may not even want to use. How do they work? Does it burn the weed and then turn it into vapor? What is left over? I just don't know enough about it to spend that kind of money on the thing. Does it make you cough? Is the high the same? Does it take more weed to get high? less? I just don't know, Rosy -- convince me :)

Hemper I almost cut my consumtion in half when I got my Volcano...

The taste is outta this world bc your not burning the weed... :icon_smile: Plus dont forget all the health benefits... No tar enters your lungs like smoking... Think Im kiddin about the tar? Get a old white tshirt and take a nice big toke off a doobie or a bowl, then cover your mouth with the Tshirt & blow that hit thru the cloth... and thats from just 1 toke... :eek: :holysheep:

As far as the high its def different then smoking... I feel more of a body high, kinda like with edibles, when I vape & usually much more of a head high when I smoke...

I know the Volcanos are expensive but IMO its worth every penny...

Just been looking at the Iron -- very cool, but I think I'm leaning toward Rosy's vape -- What I really need to know is if it will eliminate the coughing? I am not used to this strong weed, and it makes me cough something terrible. I coughed so hard the other night, I tossed my cookies and then had a headache. I guess I take too big of hits :) I gotta do something tho because I'm going to be smoking the dank from now on, my friends :) .

The Cheese is the most vibrant plant I have ever grown. It is springing forth from the fecund soil so fast it's like watching them grow in time lapse. They are kind of scareing me. They are growing so good I don't want to touch them, and I know they will need to be re-potted soon.

I am so enjoying this winter on the boat. It's blowing a cool wind from the north out right now, but it is sunny and beautiful. I am being left alone out here, and that's the way I want it these days. I have Bubba and the ducks (and a Coot I named Cooter), and that is all the "family" I need. I am glad I have you-all to bounce my thoughts off of.

I stopped celebrating Christmas when the boys were grown -- I don't exactly know what I am, but I know I'm not a Christian. I still like to give gifts tho, and there are good deals this time of year.

The old boat is a rockin, the plants and ducks have been fed. I'm stoned -- I just smoked the roach I left in the ash tray last night, and there is old style rock and roll playing -- It's a good life.

Peace

Thanks for all the input -- I'm still a bit confused. It's the mental side of the high I love about smoking weed. I don't really enjoy edibles (just seems like something is missing) I'm going to have to think on this some :)

HemperFi said:
Just been looking at the Iron -- very cool, but I think I'm leaning toward Rosy's vape -- What I really need to know is if it will eliminate the coughing? I am not used to this strong weed, and it makes me cough something terrible. I coughed so hard the other night, I tossed my cookies and then had a headache. I guess I take too big of hits :) I gotta do something tho because I'm going to be smoking the dank from now on, my friends :) .

The Cheese is the most vibrant plant I have ever grown. It is springing forth from the fecund soil so fast it's like watching them grow in time lapse. They are kind of scareing me. They are growing so good I don't want to touch them, and I know they will need to be re-potted soon.

I am so enjoying this winter on the boat. It's blowing a cool wind from the north out right now, but it is sunny and beautiful. I am being left alone out here, and that's the way I want it these days. I have Bubba and the ducks (and a Coot I named Cooter), and that is all the "family" I need. I am glad I have you-all to bounce my thoughts off of.

I stopped celebrating Christmas when the boys were grown -- I don't exactly know what I am, but I know I'm not a Christian. I still like to give gifts tho, and there are good deals this time of year.

The old boat is a rockin, the plants and ducks have been fed. I'm stoned -- I just smoked the roach I left in the ash tray last night, and there is old style rock and roll playing -- It's a good life.

Peace
hey my friend i have been smoking for 40 years and i still cough with anything i smoke with my advice its to suck on a halls while you smoke that works for me and beleve me lately i have been smoking that super lemon haze and it really have a kick to it and the halls ar my solution

Good advice 3p, I'm going to try it.

I got all the leaf I could get to Puff -- It's not the weed -- it's me, lol -- I will just take smaller hits :)

Here is a shot of my birds -- I love wildlife:

100_0989.JPG

100_0992.JPG

Hemper, sorry to be long in getting back to you, i forgot my son's xmas present and it is UGLY out there!
The vape is heaven. I guess everyone is different but i am gonna tell you my story. I smoked ciggs. i quit. I got bronchitis. I couldn't smoke pot. I went and bought my first vape and the first day I wasn't sure about it. The next day, i never looked back, i only vaped from then on, unless i was involved with a joint of pipe with friends. I get more loaded off a vaporizer then any other method. The taste is unbelievable. It is pure clean vapor. Everything JAAM said is true. It is the only way to really taste pot in my opinion. If i try to smoke now, it all tastes smokey and the same. I don't cough ever any more. I did the blow in a white cloth, gross, and then do it with a vape..nothing.There is no smell with the new Q. there was a smell with my last one. I think it is the best investment i have made in my health. I love it. It is a lot to spend, but what is one trip to the doc? If you are unhappy, you can sell it to me for half price. ha. Keep thinking about it and get others opinions, but I say..do it.

I almost bought one, Rosey, -- I found onw with a bonus package for 239 bucks. It wouldn't allow me to pay tho -- I'll call them tomorrow :) -- you sold me. You should get a comission :)

That is a good price, I think I paid 228.00 those guys had it marked 325..I gave them my opinion of that. The internet is a wonderful thing to barter with. I didn't get the bags. I think it comes with bags, they seem like a party favor to me. You can fill up the bags and inhale out of the bag, but I prefer fresh from the wand. I love that it stays ready all day.

I should sell cars huh.

The remote control is nice. I didn't think i would use it but I do. If i wake up and can't get back to sleep I punch it on (it already is loaded) and can just wait a few seconds and go draw it. Lazy huh, but it is easier then trying to find it in the dark an knock over something. The fan is very quiet but I don't use that much.

2 whole pages with no pics? Hmmm Happy holidays fella :)

Thanks Sol, happy days as well. I have some little plants in the tent just busting out with trichs -- Pics in a couple of days :)

Rosebud said:
The remote control is nice. I didn't think i would use it but I do. If i wake up and can't get back to sleep I punch it on (it already is loaded) and can just wait a few seconds and go draw it. Lazy huh, but it is easier then trying to find it in the dark an knock over something. The fan is very quiet but I don't use that much.

:ciao: everyone!!

What temp do you set it at, Rosie??

Hi Roddy! I set it at 374, I think. It is up to the machine, my last one I liked at 342. This one never feels hot when you draw it. Course hopefully, i won't use it till it sparks. lol.. Merry Christmas Roddy.

Hi Hemper.

THANKS, Rosie, great info!!

I think my vape may just be a cheapo and I may like the taste from a decent vape....but price and experience has tuned me off....until now! After the trip, I may just need to look around a bit and see what I can find!! The nodes in my lungs, my breathing issues....it'll be worth a try even if it's not for me!!

Merry Christmas to you as well, Rosie!! And to all participating here!

Hey Hemper, let us know what your thoughts when you check out that new toy!!!!

I called today, but there was no answer. I figure they are off for Christmas. I left a message, and I expect they will get back to me Monday. There is no hurry.

I repotted the Cheese today -- they are in one gallon pots now and looking fine -- so far....

Have a Merry Christmas, Hemper, hope the boat sees much GREEN love in the coming new year!! I've enjoyed watching this grow, the ups and downs reminded me of my first grow and all the fun involved.

You've got the skills, you're now independent!!

Latest posts

Back