First Post, First Grow - Northern Lights - Indoor Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, that really s..s man. I can't believe you opened the door. If they do not have a search warrant tell them to leave. Did you think they would just not see the plants when they walked in the room? I just don't get how they would have missed that many plants spread out that much. Any news on if the girl turned up in a ditch yet?

i didnt answer the door, as i said. the guy in the family room answered the door, i wondered down and they were already in my entrance.

The girl was found later. Fuckin *****, I carved her out huge.

man guys sucks butt big as the day is long kinda smells like last tuesdays fish too to me and if this "guy on the couch" wasnt supposed to be at the home then that was the mistake one to many roosters in the hen house but look at the bright side of things you still have your freedom because you said no one got charged now thats kinda ironic dont you think that much in siezed goods and everyone walks away

What a crazy a** sceneraio, hate to say it bro but thanks for showin us what can happen.

Sounds like nothing can be done now, good thing it wasn't worse. I gotta say, I would be really pissed at DJ for letting them in if it was me. Any form of giving up information to the cops when not required to (and in this case didn't even help find the girl) is called being a snitch when others get busted. scrog lay down the law for dj ;)

well when you brag about owning ANY part of mexico at all, and post your pictures on the web about it and try to be all "thug 4 life" I feel obliged to inform the good people that myself and a friend built that mexico entirely, and took it down after getting busted all solo, so as toprevent Your *** from being evicted.

Your rent isn't even paid and you are doing nothing to help ensure the landlord doesn't evict you. try cleaning up after your friends and the grow.

Keep on sleepin in and we'll see what the landlord thinks after seeing nothing in our rooms, but sees your nice depo back there.

You're a ******* toooooooooool! Stop calling me out on random **** over the internet when you can say it to my face.

Why would I take down the wall?
Reasons why I wouldn't:
1 - I was always against The Wall
2 - It's not my room
3 - I didn't invest in any of the materials
4 - The cops already told the landlord what was going down, seeing The wall itself would have done nothing more.
5 - The landlord probably won't even go upstairs
6 - You told me to help after our party had started when I had friends and a house to watch after to prevent any FURTHER damage
7 - Taco should have carried that wood out last night, it was layed there for a reason.

How am I trying to be "thug life"?
Reasons why I'm not:
1 - I never bragged about anything... EVER
2 - I'm humbled and grateful that we didn't get any further punishment
3 - My rent IS paid. Maybe you should talk to Taco about unpaid rent, not me.
4 - The house is clean as it ever was.
5 - I don't chirp over an internet site like you Scrog.
6 - Landlord did not care about anything, his biggest concern was having a working smoke detector.
7 - I never caused any damage to the house itself, unlike other cabinets.

Reasons why this bust isn't my fault:
1 - If the girl had called her parents, no cops would have showed at our door. Plain and simple, she caused the cops to come inside our house.
2 - The girls parents waited all of like 3 hours until they put out a missing person report. Isn't there a 24 hour minimum before they do that?
3 - The cops were already INSIDE our house when I came downstairs.
4 - I was very apprehensive (even the cops commented on this after they had found the plants). I reassured them that the girl was not in the house but they insisted that they were going to do a quick check to make sure she wasn't. They also said they didn't care what they found, they just needed to look for the girl. They even said "We don't care if you're smoking or growing weed". They made it seem like I had no choice but to let them do their search.
5 - The Wall was not hidden, or stealth at all. It was only a matter of time before that extremely large grow room was identified. If that Wall had not been created, everything would have been stealth and no one would have seen anything.
6 - We're all in this together. Despite anything that was gonna happen, we were gonna take the fall together. You should consider yourself lucky that we don't have to take any fall, just seizure of our equipment.
7 - If I don't let them continue their search, they're getting a warrant. The cops had good reason to believe that she was in my house still. The story of her leaving in the middle of the night, not calling her parents and turning her cel phone off was a little sketchy. The cops mentioned that they had suspicion that we "had drugged or gangraped her, or tied her up".
8 - It was either be a suspect in a possible murder case, or let them quickly check the house without taking regard to plants or anything else illegal. However, they went back on their word after they had seen how many plants we had. They told me that if it wasn't a commercial grow, they would have let it slide. But it's kinda hard to let a 500cu.ft. room slide.

It could have gone a lot better, and it's easy to point the blame if you weren't there. But it also could have been a lot worst, I made sure the cops stuck to their word that they wouldn't charge us for anything. A simple seizure of materials is not the end of the world. We still have clean criminal records, our freedom, our house and our health; so yes, it could have been a lot worst.

wow, angry much?

you said they said he threats AFTER they saw mexico, not to mention taco's friend couldn't give the cops permission to come in considering he doesn't own or rent there.

and you DO brag, a lot.. to your firends about my grow and put off the bust ..

but you can tell you're getting defensive online where you have some rep, and thats fine, you admitted it to us in the living room after the bust. weather from having your grade 12 girls over who have curfews and mommies calling cops, or lettign cops in the house when we've all talked about it before, and you say it now "Never open your door to cops"... well... yeah...

something about hind sight.. and 20/20....

dj, it really does sound like its 100% your fault, sorry but it is

1 - If the girl had called her parents, no cops would have showed at our door. Plain and simple, she caused the cops to come inside our house.

Umm, she didn't cause the cops to come inside your house, she caused her parents to call the cops which caused them to knock on your door. YOU said OK to them entering which was the direct and ONLY cause of them being legally allowed to enter your house.

7 - If I don't let them continue their search, they're getting a warrant. The cops had good reason to believe that she was in my house still. The story of her leaving in the middle of the night, not calling her parents and turning her cel phone off was a little sketchy. The cops mentioned that they had suspicion that we "had drugged or gangraped her, or tied her up".

Maybe you should do some reading on the law but you cannot get a search warrant just because your daughter didn't call home and if you told the cops 100% the truth there would be no problem.

TRUTH
-I have the right to not let you in my house and decide to not let you in
-The girl is not here, I have checked and she is NOT here
-Teenagers lie to their parents ALL the time (especially a teenage girl whos parents are over protective and will call the cops after 3 hours)

8 - It was either be a suspect in a possible murder case, or let them quickly check the house without taking regard to plants or anything else illegal. However, they went back on their word after they had seen how many plants we had. They told me that if it wasn't a commercial grow, they would have let it slide. But it's kinda hard to let a 500cu.ft. room slide.

Someone watches too much TV. On CSI and other cop shows they always say stuff like that "if you don't cooperate, your going to be a suspect in a murder investigation!"

Thats just stupid, who gives a **** if they think your a suspect, in the long run you will be set free once they find out that 1, the girl wasn't murdered (since they are still looking for her of course) and 2, even if she was murdered it was not your fault so it doesn't matter if your a suspect because eventually they will find the truth.

After hearing the entire story now I have no sympathy for someone who WILLINGLY allows the cops to enter their house and shows them the plants. You are a snitch imo.

Scrog, just be glad he wasn't in an interrogation room, if he cracked under the pressure and let them into a grow house, he is too ***** to keep his mouth shut and do the right thing in the long run.

Line 8 of DJs points:

However, they went back on their word after they had seen how many plants we had.

2 lines below that he posts:

I made sure the cops stuck to their word that they wouldn't charge us for anything.

UMM, it has NOTHING to do with cops sticking to their word, it has to do with you letting them in the house, you let them in and they were forced to do something about it BECAUSE of you.

Its not like scrog and you were destined to go to jail that day. You were both free as birds till someone welcomed the police in and they were forced to do something about it.

NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK!

Gees guys can't we jus chill a little and move on... obviously there's some preety bad tension here, but remember where you are - a marijuana grow forum.. have a spliff! :D

I think these sites are a bad idea anyway although i've learnt so much here than anywhere else. But its enough of a risk placing pics of ur grow on here or any other online site/forum. Obviously I can't talk! hehe!

Thats true, anybody being within 100 feet of your grow or information about it is not a good idea unless your in Amsterdam or legal medi user. It always sucks when a bust happens but I hate the people who ruin it for others by not following rules.

If everybody was like DJ the war on drugs would just be the cops going door to door like the girl guides (or maybe nazi police) and politely asking if they could come in and see your plants.

I'm glad to hear none of you guys got in trouble. Some lost equipment, and your neighbors lost reputation, is a pretty easy break. Maybe you guys should take this as a karmic hint.. just look at what this 'commercial' business does to your relationships.

Interesting grow, nonetheless :)

That waz set up i think. The girl jus up and leave with no1 knowing(she shouldnt of been there in the 1st place). then the phone calls. and to wake up with the cops in ya house cause some1 let them in(shouldnt have been there either). you brought thins on your self Dj, 2many people over there. are yall relaxed on pot were yall live?? cause come on now 192 plants!!!! All them people looking and the news people there, the state can alway pick up the charge even tho the cops didnt. if the right person sees this and get up set, you can be made an example of. and ya friend there most likey wont get nothing, because thats your house. you will be watched for now on. while ya friend identity is unknown. good thig you all are ok tho. but dj not smart on your part

killa watt, you need to shut the **** up right now. like who are you? You join a week ago and think you can talk. You're worthless. Show me anything you've grown and maybe you can talk.

I DID NOT LET THEM IN THE HOUSE

They were already in my entrance, and they were already peeking around corners. Since they were ALREADY IN THE HOUSE, they made it SEEM like I had no choice because they never asked to come in, and they never asked to search the house. They TOLD ME they were going to search the house. I was never asked specifically If they could come in or search. First because they were already in and second because they never asked to search the house, they told me they were going to.

I TOLD THEM THE GIRL WAS NOT HERE, but they continued on. I told later that I never said they could come in. They said that's why we weren't getting charged.

The thing about this that's pissing me off is NONE OF YOU WERE THERE. That means you Scrog, killa watt, or anyone else who thinks they're an expert in criminal justice but clearly arn't because they talk out of their ***.
killa-watt said:
Maybe you should do some reading on the law but you cannot get a search warrant just because your daughter didn't call home and if you told the cops 100% the truth there would be no problem.

Someone watches too much TV. On CSI and other cop shows they always say stuff like that "if you don't cooperate, your going to be a suspect in a murder investigation!"

Thats just stupid, who gives a **** if they think your a suspect, in the long run you will be set free once they find out that 1, the girl wasn't murdered (since they are still looking for her of course) and 2, even if she was murdered it was not your fault so it doesn't matter if your a suspect because eventually they will find the truth.
This girl was in her second year of university, not grade 12. It's a little different looking back and realizing she only passed out in a park. But she could have been dead, and I would have been the last one to see her. I gave her a beer and weed when she was here, so technically, I served her alcohol. If she winds up dead, I'm responsible. HAVE YOU EVER READ THE LAW KILLA WATT? You CAN get a search warrant for a missing person. Especially when people have stated that my house was the last place she was.

But thanks for reiterating my points Killa Watt. You're right, they went back on their word "not caring about growing weed" but I made sure all they were doing was seizing, so they partly kept their word. I SAVED ALL OF US PRISON TIME. Scrog should have felt the luckiest because he didn't know until MUCH later that he wasn't going to get charged; when I had told him what the cop and I had talked about upstairs.
killa-watt said:
Umm, she didn't cause the cops to come inside your house, she caused her parents to call the cops which caused them to knock on your door. YOU said OK to them entering which was the direct and ONLY cause of them being legally allowed to enter your house.
Killa Watt... Wrong again. You're making stuff up when you know nothing. The girl DID cause all of this. A characteristic of CAUSATION is that if you eliminate the cause, the result/outcome would be substantially different. In this case, if you take out the girl, none of this happens!!!!!!!!

Also, if we go by your flawed reasoning. The girl goes missing, her parents call the cops, the cops come to the door, the cops are let into the door, THEN I try to assure them the girl is not here, cops search the house. I can't believe you're making stuff up so blatantly like you were there! Get a life. I DID NOT LET THEM IN.

What you don't realize is I never said "Ok, you can search the house" or anything along those lines. That's why I'm so angry. I had just waken up and stumbled down the stairs right into 2 cops in my entrance explaining to the guy who slept there why they were going to search the house. I told them she wasn't here and they don't need to search. They said "we don't care if your smoking or growing weed, we just want to find the girl" and carried on with their search.
Looking back now, YES, I should have stated (with force) "Get out of the house immediately unless you have a warant" But it's easy to look back with hindsight like SCROG said.

BluntsFullofKush: The guy who let them in was NOT my friend but friends with someone else who lives here also involved in the grow. This guy wasn't in on a set up tho.

The girl was my friend but it wasn't set up. She had no idea about the plants.

The part that makes me most mad is that this wall was not my idea, because it was a TERRIBLE idea. I did not help construct it (or destruct it for that matter). I was always against the size, electricity use and money that went into this. It turned our grow from a stealthy operation that WOULD NOT have been busted into something that sticks out like a sore thumb. It was not light sealed, so it was easy to see there were plants in it. It was not air sealed, or vented in any way so it made our house smell like a greenhouse. It was not covered or hidden so it was easy to see this makeshift wall was not for any other use.

Had Scrog/Kill-Watt not built this massive grow room, we would still be growing.

wow, you really DO get defensive online.

But thanks for reiterating my points Killa Watt. You're right, they went back on their word "not caring about growing weed" but I made sure all they were doing was seizing, so they partly kept their word. I SAVED ALL OF US PRISON TIME. Scrog should have felt the luckiest because he didn't know until MUCH later that he wasn't going to get charged; when I had told him what the cop and I had talked about upstairs.
untrue, don't lie, just liek you lie about them saying "i don't care if you're growing weed", this was untrue also. OUr house smells like weed hbecause we all smoke, and they didn't care ifwe had lit a joint or w/e like he said.

Also about his threatening you, again you said he didn't drop those threats until he saw mexico

also, you said the girl was completely fine within an house or two WHILE the cops were still at the house. THink they woul dhave found that out before a warrant? I CLEARLY do.

The cause that got us busted was you. If we had not grown with you, we wouldn't have been caught... thats an element of causation.

Yes hind sight is great, but how about thinking back while you were at the door to the numerous conversations about cops... We need to have some safty protocols if cops randomlly knock at the door.

I thought it was understood you don't give a free open eneded invitation to the cops to see and take all our plants.

I should have never stopped killa-watt from kicking your *** after you first moved in. YOu put the least $ and effort towards your grow and always talked about it like you were some ******* partner.

nice try, and killa-watt can grow circles around you.

and FFS, SOG != SCROG moron.

and if you want to keep tossing **** around online like you insist, i'll make sure you're not lying to take it off yourself...

bahahahahahaha. i love how i was just downstairs and you didnt say any of this ****. then i come upstairs to find more chirps. hahaha, internet thug

i honestly dont even care anymore. i dont care what you think.

i know, and i'm basically past it too since we do have to live together.

Latest posts

Back