First Time Grow(closet/box/fluoros)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If im right I think it indica (always get them mixed up) if I haven't got them mixed up again indica has broad leaves where sativa has narrower leaves.. They look awesome, I had no idea how old 1 of mine is (accident plant) but after seeing yours im certain its only bout 2-3 wks, thx lol

Np bro, I checked it up with hippyinengland and I was right, sativa has narrower leaves man, all strains are usually a mix but sativa or indica dominant.

sounds good my one plant i now have on the left has good new growth today and the one on the right seems like it just stopped growing i hope it catches up!!!:( ill put new pics up soon

but the new growth on the one on the right is a lil smaller than one on left and the one on left has a much bigger stem then one on right although they have the same amount of nodes and such i just found that they are starting to grow 7 leaf leaves

dnt quote me on this but i think nd its a big i think, the leaves grow bigger and better as it gets older and just wait it out a wk then start worrying, within the week ur plant should either tell you it needs something or it will keep growing, should be all good tho, some recent pics might help just to see if the plant looks healthy and to properly diagnose the problem, mind you im pretty inexperienced indoors lol

alright sounds good i will post close up pics of each plant tomorrow seein as how my lights are off at 9pm:( but yea like i said it has the same amount of growth as the bigger plant its just not as big lol:)

lol kk ill keep an eye out 2morrow, i soughta know wat you mean, 1 of my seedlings thats about 2 weeks younger than my other plant is quickly catching up, they in the same room, same amount of nutes and same everything, im jus putting it down to the strain as all my seed are outa my baggies, i hope you can see these pics too lol. they my mj's, the little one is catching up to the bigger 1 surprisingly quick as if the bigger 1 has stopped to let it catch up, wierd huh.

IMG00057.JPG

IMG00058.JPG

hmmm that is weird i hope your little guy comes up strong:) yea keep me posted on how their doin its so weird cause i can see the new growth everyday cant wait to see tomorrow...everyday i hope my little ones stem GROWS!:)

lol yer man i can see the light green in the new stem growth on my seedling and cant wait 4 the nxt day jus to see how much its grown, but yer cheers man i hope urs are all good 2, but mabe ill see a updated pic 2moz, id like to stick with this 1 and watch how she turns out for u.

i had to refill them two days ago and there was a little dirt in it but i flushed them out before putting them in but man i see bubbles coming up everytioime i look at them they drink a lot and forgot to mention that i ripped the jiffy pots out carefully last night by tearing them:)

so i got up this mornin to see if there was a some new growth on the smaller one and the undergrowth is virtualll the same i took some pics u can really see the difference between the big one check em out

Jan 19, 09 (2).jpg

Jan 19, 09.jpg

Jan 19, 09 (4).jpg

Jan 19, 09 (5).jpg

Jan 19, 09 (3).jpg

Jan 19, 09 (6).jpg

they are but i mean not really??? if that makes sense....they are all like that and have been since the two first leaves that came what could this mean though?
ADVICE???SUGGESTIONS???

Could be lights 2 close? But it doesn't have any light burn does it? Im not rly sure what it could be, apart from the kinda curling it looks pretty good man, id give it a week and if it still not growing but looks healthy then id be looking at problem charts ect ect.

thanks man will do yea im getting impatient because its middies bagseed so i figure i might as well rip that one out and start some headies seeds i have
:)

no it's not heat, those CFL's you have could be even closer if they are still the same distance as in the previous pics. What kind of dirt are you you using? It may be a little hot for your seedlings if you're seeing curling. Looks like good veg growth. Don't be impatient, sometimes bag seed comes out great. besides being pollinated, schwag is only dirty cuz it gets pressed and smuggled up someones butt to get to you.

I am using MG soil that "feeds the plants for up to 3 months" although i did have a thermometer in there and the temp when lights are on is like way past 80 so i oped my box doors and put a box fan against the wall about 2.5 feet away from doors and now temp runs a steady 80 degrees so i guess my fan will stay in there:( also i put up a high times poster of hash plant and blockhead buds for good KARMA:) i hope this helps

Latest posts

Back