Flushing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
I am using all organic nutes (general organics) do i need a flush? Some say yes, my hydro store said not necessary.

Flushing is the solution to a problem. If there is no problem there is no need for the solution. :)

for harvest???
up to you, but many dont, i dont.

do you have multiple plants? if so flush one and not the others and see what you think.

Please kill the live link your posting as spam sztuiguang

comon' now ozzie... you'd look "flush" in a wedding gown... :rofl:...

I have been curious about this for a while, I use hemmpy buckets and GH 3 part flora with cool bloom and have been flushing 3-5 days before harvest because its what I was told to do. The reasoning was that you dont want to be smoking weed loaded up with nutes, and its not good for your body. Now is this all BUBKISS? Is there any reason for me to flush at the end?

Just for you hick
uglyguyindresssmall2.JPG

Hey tryguy. I'm an organic grower myself growing my plants in my own supersoil mix, but that oftentimes is depleted 3/4 of the way into flowering, and I finish the rest of the cycle up with the General Organics bloom nutrient. I use it up to the day of harvest along with some sucanat and my buds are always fat, covered in trics, but best of all smell and taste great. Thats what I love about organics, no flush is needed and I can keep given em nutes to grow until chop time comes.

Latest posts

Back