• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Getting ready to get back at it.

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well after taking the whole Summer off it is that time. Cleaning up the grow room today to get ready for a Fall 2019 grow. I honestly stockpiled enough smoke that I could probably take off the entire year off but I miss having a Grow. I must have a pound of dry herb right now. So much so that it is in a 30-gallon tote instead of jars at this point. I guess I really cranked it out last grow.

Will be growing Satori from beans and my personal stash of S1 Boysenberry beans. The wife and I call that Champagne. Doing 3 beans of Satori, and 4 of the S1's since I know they will be female. Hoping to get at least 2 Satori females which I will clone the helll out of. Grow journal coming soon.

Bruce111

Reaction score
Enjoy the happiness of growing. Which light you would like to go? I suggest you to try the quantum board LED. It is the latest LED tech.

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can confirm the Satori is female. Dual fine hairs in the spot now. Next up is to clone the helll out of her and get to flowering. I am thinking of buying a small portable AC for the grow room so that I can run straight through next Summer. I don't want the stress of running out of bud for my wife.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hammy! so glad to see this. I always think of Larry when i see your grows. I know you will make beautiful plants. Mojo for the grow and nice to see you.

Latest posts