Gifted Bag Of Mixed Bag Seed :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went in to look at the plants (man i love being in there) and started seeing some signs of sex in my veglings. one ( aka chemburnt) is showing to be a female :yay: but, the other (tripod) seems to be a guy (pics not great cause the camera doesnt get that close without going out of focus its old like me :rofl:) but you can judge for yourself im going to leave them in for a few more days to be sure. i guess its kinda poetic justice that the tripod came out male (you know the old 3 legs joke :rofl:)

tripod is possibly male.JPG

hard to tell in the pic but its got a pistil.JPG

just thought id throw out some fresh pics :holysheep: these are clones of my first 2 plants, they have been flowering for 21 days today.

my first Sativa clone.JPG

Sativa clone from the top.JPG

oops she touched the light.JPG

My first indica clone LST monsters mom, see i dont prune still life in there.JPG

from the top.JPG

21 days in flower, center stem.JPG

left stem.JPG

right stem.JPG

these are my seedlings from the journals start. they have been in flower for 8 days. the one went male on me so his clones are gone and he wll be getting the hatchet here soon gonna make some hash out of him here prolly in a few days gonna let him git a bit more mature first. and the other i cant decide which way shes more dominate the veg growth looked very Indica but now shes smaller looks like shes a cross of something.

this was my tripod he decided to male up the room (still preflower).JPG

tripod from the top.JPG

its a boy.JPG

cant decide on Indica or Sativa dominate, but look at the streatch.JPG

streach from the top, oops left the door open.JPG

its a girl, look ma no mites.JPG

Went in to the grow to check things out and take a temp and moisture reading and noticed that my tripod male had quadrupled his sacs over night.He had jsut one lonly ball at each node last night and today he had 4-5 on most of the nodes so i yanked him no need to let him get the chance to be early and get someone prego i want to breed the others not the unknowns. I decided to show everyone the plant out of the soil so we can again prove that the root system is the same size as the plant above ground. did a pH test too after i got him out and it was Niiiiiiccceeee soil pH was a great 6.5.

DSC01223.JPG

DSC01225.JPG

DSC01228.JPG

Everything is looking great D. Can't wait to see them ladies when they fatten up and get all frosty. Your doing a great job mang keep it up. ;)

just a quick pic from 4' off the plant :hubba: not bad though. had to put in the clone that i wanted to mother to flower cause with the Satori and the THxS1 babies there wasnt enough space to get it in for vegging so now its flowering with the other ones of its kind hope to get them out tomorrow and get pics of them all but were under construction here in the grow again so i could only get the one. Hard to think its only ben a month in flower for this plant and the one in on the lower right corner too but the others are one in today and the other about 2 weeks. thats the one i want to get a good shot of for you guys its not budding in the same style as these plants are, its got more of a node growth flower going on with it real dense and heavy around the nodes but space between them to the next one.

its a jungle in there.JPG

well now I'm very impressed with my little fast flowering bag seed plant, shes just about 45 days in and shes all cloudy and about 28% amber so m giving her about another week to see if more turn fast. I have realized that i did do a double feeding of 0-10-10 and shes gone a bit tip burnt on me. i wasn't real sure if had had grabbed the wrong watering bottle and fed her 2 times last week or not but such as life now i know a bit too late( burnouts do as burnouts forget feeding schedules)but shes still :aok: few burnt tips and a bit of yellow on the bigger bud fans. I'm thinking that she is a relative of the Papaya from Nirvana for how fast shes finishing and her stature as a plant.short squat (more from LST) didn't really stretch big through flower just got real heavy in buds. cant get pics up sorry have to get a new cam with income tax cash, try to borrow one after the holiday to get a few up. the others in the flower now are just fine. but it looks like ill be able to harvest one sooner than thought.

things were not looking well and i was getting the impression that i was about to miss a harvest window on this plant. so i have gone and taken a few cuttings from it to use the micro on and with getting some grom different areas on the plant i have found that there was about 70% amber trichs hiding in under the middles of the buds and about 25% cloudy and the new growth (5%) were clear. so needless to say she has been chopped down and is drying out in the DIY dryer. some cutings and small pieces for hash making here in the next day or so. total weight for this one is 205 gms wet. so im optimistic for about 3oz dry.

DSC01296.JPG

DSC01297.JPG

well the DIY dry box has come through again as the girl i took down is dry and in to cure got about 2.5 oz off her :hubba: and the others are doing well some yellow starting on my other clone plant thats 42 days flower now not sure whats causeing all of this but i think its from a double feeding on nutes a week or so ago:embarrasement: used the wrong water bottle. shes doing better than the one i did take down not nearly as bad off tips up a bit and some yellow but shes a bigger plant than the first was so im still holding off on her trying to give her till the 19th thats 60 days. did a tric check on her and shes all cloudy with about 30% amber so it wont be much longer :bong2:

I hate not having a camera to show off what Ive done, simple story, i was in the grow to take temps and moisture readings went to open the flower box so i could get to the girls. had a phone call so i turned to get the phone, turned back around stepped on my moisture meter and fell into the box snapping Sheri's stalk :( I'm so pissed with myself, cant believe i was that clumsy and careless. at least she was about finished in the grow so that its not a total loss, and that she was the only plant that was hurt. ill have numbers off the once again early harvest of this unknown strain. on the plus side she was all 10-60-30 clear-cloudy-amber respectively.

to see how she looked after harvest SEE ME

oh so mad at me.JPG

Sheri's corpse.JPG

Het Dubb..looking Great man....sorry to hear about sheri's stalk...want me to help you smoke her..lol...I did something simular with a clone in a 1 gal pot and was in admiring my progress and knocked her over Transplanted her and she seems to be recovering fine....Keep it GREEN Man!!!

wow has it been that long since my last update :confused2: time sure has been flying while i wait on these new toys im getting. the one plant out of the seeds that were started in this thread/GJ will be coming out here soon later mid week. she will have been in flower for aobut 60 days she went in on the 1-2 of Dec or there abouts and is real ready shes about 80% amber so imlooking forward to this cure and harvest, shes covered in trichs. its my first plant to look like a TBG pic :rofl: really a pic would do more justice but take it from me shes covered. a bit yellow from the lack of N in the diet and a bit of over watering, went a bit nuts with out the meter for a cycle and over watered her and she curled up fast. but all in all i hope to get an o off her she is about 3 ft tall no L/H ST done. still an unknown strain but shes a white strain sativa dom grew well after her rough start, was more leaf to calyx with this strain. smoke report to follow after dry and cure. :bong2:

took her out today she was 65-35 amber/cloudy so shell be a good head and body i hope once she cures up and drys out. not a lot of trimming to this one so not much for hash out fo her. gonna just let the trim dry out and use it in the old soil bucket im starting up so well see in about a week or so whats up with this unknown strain smoking power.

EDIT: she was 157 gms wet so hoping for an o off it once shes dry :D

Nice Job Dubba...Let us know the smoke report when you get it..

numbinside said:
Good luck, but why risk going to jail for growing bagseeds? Do it big son

What exactly are bag seeds? Just ones you find in your bag of weed you buy from someone?

By the way man, those look greattt!!!!

Smoke report on the unknown seed is good. she is a real stoned high :stoned: couple of :bong2: and i was ready to sleep. pic here is of Sheri (back) and the Unknown (front) and the new pieces.

double your pleasure 2.JPG

nice glass Dubba...hope to get some of my own grown here shortly...So whats on the grow 4U now?..New GJ comming? always nice to fallow your grow..Keep it GREEN Man..

looking good man.... got a question for anyone.. i was reading the first comment and it basically said bagseed is bad. what is bagseed and why is it bad?? bagseed... seeds you get from a bag you buy?? and whats up with three leaves? is it bad... to me it looks cool.. fire up a fat one for me please im out till tomorrow

Latest posts

Back