Gifted Bag Of Mixed Bag Seed :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2smoke said:
nice glass Dubba...hope to get some of my own grown here shortly...So whats on the grow 4U now?..New GJ comming? always nice to fallow your grow..Keep it GREEN Man..

TX on the glass man the only thing coming now is the THxS1 & Satori in my sig GJ wise but after that im gonna be doing some bubblelicious and Stoneybud.

peruvian skunk said:
looking good man....
Thanks

peruvian skunk said:
got a question for anyone.. i was reading the first comment and it basically said bagseed is bad. what is bagseed and why is it bad?? bagseed... seeds you get from a bag you buy??

Yes bag seed is any seed from a bag that you have had or someone donates to you when you dont know what it is. IMO there is nothing wrong with a bag seed as most all of my grows have been from them

peruvian skunk said:
and whats up with three leaves? is it bad... to me it looks cool..

Its just a genetic happening from time to time.

peruvian skunk said:
fire up a fat one for me please im out till tomorrow

Will do man im on it now cause this reply had me :confused2: had to remember the code to do quotes :rofl:

Pics of clones in flower about 40 days into flower. One is a 3rd gen clone of Louise from last summers grow, and the other is a first gen clone of Tina who was just harvested no too long ago.

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

man she really looks good Dub. i hope my ladies get as chunkey as yours. How tall are they keep up the good work

BluntFullOfKush said:
man she really looks good Dub. i hope my ladies get as chunkey as yours. How tall are they keep up the good work

Thanks BFOK they are both about a foot and a half tall ;) I was planning on mothering them with LST till spring but that fell through once i got some imports :hubba:

Dubbaman said:
Thanks BFOK they are both about a foot and a half tall ;) I was planning on mothering them with LST till spring but that fell through once i got some imports :hubba:

I know what ya mean. i wanted to keep a mother till spring, but when i seen how much my ladies loved me i decieded to flower. senc spring is comeing up in a while i may start it back up and transplant her outside to finish growing. our plants are like the same size, mine jus in the 3rd week of flower

Im not one for the revegging. i think im going to just be a from seed guy for a while but i do plan on taking some rooted clones from what ever im growing next outside and trying a few natures way ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Ladies are looking great D. :aok: Hows the smell? :hubba:

not bad really kinda on the musky side, its hard to get much of a stink off these ones cause of the Satori and Thai Skunk cross filling the room with their own smells the Satori have a mild spicy smell and the Thai is skunk strong :D

Oh im not into revegging either. ima start some seeds up soon and take them outside to flower when spring hit. ima take some clones to flower inside. I jus gotta get cloning down. my survival rate is preety low,LOL. pratice makes perfect

Well its been a few days since the last update and since I'm feeling a bit better than 2 days ago and the Op is tomorrow, i think its time to fill you guys in. Had to combine everything now the wife says its time to flower the things in the satori grow, plus one of the mounts broke free from the ceiling hook :eek: and touched the tops of my 2 clone girls from this thread. one is about done it was watered last a week and a half ago, she should be ready to go by Weds. At least thats when i plan on taking her out shes about 70% amber and 30% cloudy yum my most finished plant as of yet. I plan to hang her for a few days then trim her up and put her in the box if need be, if not shell go into the jars to cure. the other was put into flower just about Christmas time and needs till the end of the month checked the trichs and they are all cloudy and a few amber so the i think the last of the month should be about right on that one, that will make it about 8.5 to 9 weeks for her. Anyway that was long winded on to the pics

flowering girls.JPG

on the chopping block.JPG

how thick the one about to chop is.JPG

choppers top has 4 like this.JPG

2 weeks left.JPG

bud shot before the last 14 days.JPG

more of the 2 weeks to go.JPG

lights can be hot.JPG

see the burn.JPG

2 weeks top single cola.JPG

puff puff pass puff puff pass .... im sure thatll cure the worst of headaches ...very well done ...

give me a few weeks man then stop on out itll be time LOL gotta take her out and get her dry and cured a bit first :D

thanks THCPD that one is a 3rd gen plant :hubba: shes been potent the whole way through and now thats shes gone farther than ever before i cant wait to seee how she smokes this time around.

Whats up D. The ladies are looking great and i bet you can't wait for chop chop day.;) As always my friend great job. :aok:

Got to cut her up yesterday :yay: had to wait till it was dark cause of the kids being out of school :( but at least then they didnt see ;) She was 18" tall had LST'd her into 4 mains all roughly the full 18" and about 2" thick. had some pics but didnt reset the camera for the lighting so i only got one half way decent one. Wet weight was 102 so im pulling for an o and some change.The other clone in there is getting all frosty now so it may only be another week or so for it :dancing:

IMG_0020.jpg

wow awesome harvest man, cant wait for a taste test report :) -- so how do u figure out the dry weight just by the wet weight??

Latest posts

Back