Gifted Bag Of Mixed Bag Seed :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as i had said today was moving day every one in the tank got a new 3gal home of their own and as promised heres the pics

3 gal bucket turned poter with my tripod.JPG

tripod in its new home.JPG

my other sprout in its new home too.JPG

little sativa clone in the making.JPG

Sativa clone after a month and a half growth.JPG

after the toppin.JPG

my indica clone with a bit of pull and tug LST.JPG

well its been 3 days since the move into 3 gal homes for my seedlings and clones and while the clones really enjoy thier new homes and my tripod seems to enjoy the mix of soil its in too ( grown 2 new sets of fans in 3 days)my other little seedling isnt faring so well my soil mix is 30% MG 50% reg top soil and 20% pearlite and the seedling is really turning yellow and spotted it has had new growth that isnt but all of the older growth and the coydeldon leaves are almost off the plant thay have changed so fast

my question is do you think that i should go ahead and change out the soil for some that is just 70% top soil and 30% pearlite or let it be and see if it will bounce back

my worries about the plant are these one it wil burn up if i leave it in that soil mix its in (30-50-20) and that it has just been transplanted and if im better off to move it again this soon that it could be an even bigger shock to the little one

well its been a bit more than a week this time since the update on the seedlings they have been moved into the 3gal pots with the same mix ive been using top soil50%,MG30%,pearlite20%, and they seem to be ok with it now thought i was going to lose one a few days back but it seems to have pulled through it. it lost its coys and its first 2 fans(chem burnt) but its good and green now as for the baby tripod its just chuggin right along just before its TP it was starting to look burnt on the sides of the fans (little spots on the tip) but its not shown it since. my plan with them is to start some plant food with them on the 5th its a 24-8-16 mix and i have some 0-10-10 that i plan on using with it and then when its flower time im going to cut the 24 mix out and jsut use the 10 10 i think gonna try some nutes with these to see if i like the result of it what do you guys think of the choice in mix

oh and if im not mistaken these are both showing secondary stems (pics not good of them but can be seen with naked eye) and they both are indicas fat broad leaves on both :woohoo:

chem burnt indica.JPG

top of cem burnt indica.JPG

top of the tripod.JPG

tripod indica.JPG

tripod starting its secondary limbs.JPG

indica clone.JPG

topped sativa clone.JPG

i have a vial of seeds that i randomly pull from, i love it cuz i have no idea what iam growing lol

here it is another week has gone by and its update time on the seedlings and clones as normal its just growing right along getting some great growth on the secondary stems and fans now so hopes are high that these 2 seedlings will turn out fems and the clones are responding well to the topping and other forms of LST that im trying with them they will be heading off to the new flower box in about a week or two they are about 1.5 to 2 ft now so them may turn out nice under the new 400W HPS that im getting for them and future ones oh i almost forgot the tripod is now jsut a normal plant its gone from growing out 3 sets of fans to just growing the symetrical fans now dont know what happened to it but hey its still alive so well see if it doesnt revert back here soon or what

indi clone.JPG

sativa clone.JPG

chem burnt seedling.JPG

chem burnt seedling from the top.JPG

tripods secondary growth.JPG

used to be a tripod.JPG

OK guys and gals its been a 35 days and the seedlings are off to near perfect start. nice rich green and about 8" tall with nice big broad leaves on them, (camera broken wife dropped it at the zoo sorry no pics for a couple weeks) but i did notice something kinda different about them. now they are growing secondary limbs and have been for about a week now and its all healthy looking but while the tops are staying symmetrical the secondary branches are starting to alternate nodes. does this tell me that these plants are about ready to be sexually mature or is that only once the main stalk is alternating its nodes

well here is a better update for everyone. ok clones and all doing well just an update for pics. all of these are under 3 4' flos ballasts with 4 ge daylight (3050 lums) tubes and 2 kitchen and bath tubes (3400 lums) all are in 12qt(3 gal) potters with a mix of 50% (top soil) 30% (MGPS) 20% (perlite) they get 17/7 light ( i like to be different :rofl:) lights are 1" of the top of the sativa clone as its the tallest and 3" off the top of the indica clone while 4" off the tops of the seedlings (the seedlings are on top of buckets to keep them close. i water once a week (2 qts) one week they get a dose of plant food nutes (24-8-16)then one week of aired tap water (pH6) any other ?? just ask

chem burnt seedling 35 days.JPG

chem burnt seedling from top.JPG

x-tripod 37 days.JPG

x-tripod seedling top.JPG

indica clone 2 months veg.JPG

indica clone top and a peekaboo fromt he chem burnt plant.JPG

sativa clone topped 2 times 2 months veg.JPG

sativa clone top.JPG

well were down to just the beans from this thread now the clones are into flower and the flos are back to the top of these babys abotu 4" off them now they get some plant food nutes 1/2 strength every other water 12qt container giving it 1qt water once every 4 days now other watering of 2qts once a week was too much water and she was looking down but green at the tips (pics are a couple days old) but since has picked up the ends.

Linda.JPG

Lindas 7.JPG

Lindas 9.JPG

Lindas secondary growth.JPG

Tammy.JPG

Tammys secondary growth.JPG

Tammys tripod shoots 9 total.JPG

Moved it for ya D. Hey mang the babies are looking great. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them a boost. ;)

ive taken some clones of the seedlings they appear to be ready to clone and start to flower whenever i feel they are about a foot tall. so i got 2 off each and the cuttings are in the [thread=2799]bubbler[/thread] now, so its clones away again.there has been a slight change in my room set up as i have been able to aquire more space so now i have 5 4' flos (seperate in a 2-3 set up)for (3 4' ballasts) veg stage and (2 4' ballasts) clone,seedling stages. each of those are in 1x4 areas usual G.E. 40W daylight 3050 lumn 6500K. and then i have a 4x2 area that has my 400W HPS in it. My plan is to save spave by keeping 2 mothers (constant veg) and 4 clones(veg to flower) at any time and then i will have the space for my bubbler and any seedlings that i decide to try along the way. and the flower box can hold up to 5 adult plants than have-not been LST/HST.

seed,clone,andmother table.JPG

four new cutting in to root.JPG

the doners.JPG

first gen clone mother to be.JPG

lilghts on in the flower area.JPG

first clone attempt now 10days of flower.JPG

plant 2 of first clones.JPG

wow your big ones look like some strong sativas and the littler ones look like nice phat indicas!! :0

well here we are again with a little update for everyone. its been just over 5 days since ive taken the clones and all 4 are starting to root :shocked: that was fast in the experimental rooting mix i made. gonna leave them a couple more days till the roots start getting some length to them. the mix was some plant food vigoro or some thing id have to look, and some powder root hormone, again not too sure but i think its Shultz. mixed 1tsp of food and 1/2tsp of rooting powder and mixed them in a gal jug. container that i made my bubbler out of holds about half a gal of water, and i changed it out once on day 2. but needless to say now the veglings are in the flower box with the clones from my first grow.time to sex them and see what comes out this time from the beans. praying for more fems. ill have pics tomorrow camera is out of reach today.

got the camera back a bit sooner than i expected so i though i just go in and give the plants a "heat lightning" storm (pics taken in dark time) :rofl:. im guessing now my grow is qualified as a micro SOG grow after ive put the seedlings in to sex them, they are about 18" just started to show alternating nodes, and the clones of the what we hope are 2 more fems are rooting well they will go into the soil by Tuesday. Then if they turn out dudes here soon they will be out.

edit: the flowering plants will be on day 14 on the 5th of this month :D

DSC01105.JPG

DSC01107.JPG

DSC01108.JPG

DSC01110.JPG

DSC01114.JPG

DSC01117.JPG

DSC01118.JPG

DSC01119.JPG

Dubbaman said:
as i had said today was moving day every one in the tank got a new 3gal home of their own and as promised heres the pics

wow i love the profile of the leafs in those photos

Dubbaman said:
got the camera back a bit sooner than i expected so i though i just go in and give the plants a "heat lightning" storm (pics taken in dark time) :rofl:. im guessing now my grow is qualified as a micro SOG grow after ive put the seedlings in to sex them, they are about 18" just started to show alternating nodes, and the clones of the what we hope are 2 more fems are rooting well they will go into the soil by Tuesday. Then if they turn out dudes here soon they will be out.

edit: the flowering plants will be on day 14 on the 5th of this month :D

That plant in the 4th pic there looks indica dominent, real nice n phatty leafy :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back