Gifted Bag Of Mixed Bag Seed :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
akirahz said:
so how do u figure out the dry weight just by the wet weight??

I just figure about 2/3rds of the weight to be water so i divide into thirds or quarters and go from there 102g/3= 34g 102/4=25.5, its easier this way than just waiting to see how much it weighs out to once dry.

Shes dried and curing up still i took a sample today and man o man is she potent this time around strong enough that after a couple of bongs i had to stop smoking it and just sat on the couch. about fell asleep there with the bong in my hand. had to put it up till later and now its time for my nap pics of her later.

Time for pics the one on the tray is the latest harvest got an oz and just over a qtr off her, got to remember to only smoke this before bed shes strong. The rest are of the lone clone that will be pulled here in about a week or so today is day 56 of flower, last trich check she was almosy cloudy enough to start going amber. Should finish by the 29th of the month that will be 66 days in.

MP Grown.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

haha ya that first "MP" pic spelled out in buds in awsome. Im totally nominating that for bud pic of the month haha good one man

there looking good Dubbaman. How tal waz the lady when u harvested??? I have my ladies under a 400hps and im loveing how big there getting and the BIG diffence with bud production. Keep up the good wook man.

hey hey stranger been forever and a day since i seen you last, dubba, those are lookin good, and happy mp to ya too lol!

Dc

BluntFullOfKush said:
there looking good Dubbaman. How tal waz the lady when u harvested???

She was 18 inches tell and about 2 inches wide on all the main stems form the LST.

BluntFullOfKush said:
I have my ladies under a 400hps and im loveing how big there getting and the BIG diffence with bud production. Keep up the good wook man.

this one got to flower while under the HPS i did notice a difference in bud size on this one compared to the ones i grew under flos.

Seen that my Satori male is about to start popping open some pollen sacs so i had to take out the last of my clones today. She was only a week off from being finished so its not a huge loss she just didn't get to dry out in the potter for the last week as id have liked her too, she didn't have water for the last week so one out of 2 isn't bad. She was just under 20 inches tall and full of buds. shes all cut down and in to dry for the next few days, i figure it may take a bit longer this time around cause she didn't get the potter dry out time that Ive been doing so it may be 5 days in the box instead of the 3 Ive been used to. looks to be a couple of oz on this one haven't weighed her yet don't want to touch her any more than necessary. On to the pics. Oh yeah the kitten was trying to help me do the trimming and what not too, little thing kept batting at the buds when id get them trimmed she would try to grab them and play with them like they were her ball. The cat was just no help at all.

the last clone.jpg

not much help.jpg

not a bad batch of nuggets.jpg

trim pile.jpg

tis intensity :D i noticed it too on my plants, the buds took a bit longer to go at it, but they are tighter.

Dc

Whats up D. You my friend have been a harvesting fool the last few weeks. :hubba: You gotta have a nice stash building up.;) Might have to come over for a smoke session. :p Anyway congrats on the harvest and looking foward to your next grow. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up D. You my friend have been a harvesting fool the last few weeks. :hubba: You gotta have a nice stash building up.;) Might have to come over for a smoke session. :p Anyway congrats on the harvest and looking foward to your next grow. :aok:

Yup its holding on quite nicely now Bro and feel free to stop in anytime. well fire up a few (dozen) :bong1: and sit back and be :stoned: :D

3 days in the box and 2 (so far) in the jar and this girl packs a punch, a knockout one too. smoked a bong last night and went out in 10 mins of the couch and snoozing first good sleep ive had in weeks. Funny thing is that was a pack off the lower buds less mature my patoot, i bet the last week and id have never finished that bong :D

Added to the stash.jpg

thoses buds are looking good Dubb, I really like ya purple plant ya got there. What waz the weight on them there buds??? Tha one on the right looks kinda heavy

BluntFullOfKush said:
thoses buds are looking good Dubb, I really like ya purple plant ya got there. What waz the weight on them there buds??? Tha one on the right looks kinda heavy
wow it does look a lot more purple in the pic then when i look at them here :cool2: the whole plant was 19 in tall and has dried up to 54gms, the big one weighed in at 17.5 gms dry started off at almost 55 gms. total wet weight was 167 gms.

Latest posts

Back