Got Me A Lady!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ALL4HAZE

HAD A NICE SURPRIZE THIS MORNING ONE OF THE 3 PLANTS I HAD GOING IS A FEMALE ,NOTHING SPECIAL THOUGH ONLY A BAG SEED .THE LITTLE ONE IS A CLONE I GOT FROM A FRIEND. IM USING A 400W HPS WITH NO NUTE'S SO FAR ,DURING VEG ONLY USED 2TSP OF BAT GUANO AND WORM CASTINGS. **THANKS to this site for all the info**

101_1946.JPG

101_1940.JPG

101_1939.JPG

101_1938.JPG

101_1936.JPG

nice looking girlsheres a little green mojo

:yay: congrats its a girl :yay: MOJO-A-GO GO :dancing:

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK !!!! 3/28 TWO OF THREE SHOWED TO BE A FEMALE BY TODAY - not bad considering only planted three bag seeds

hello ALL4HAZE...congrats my friend...looks like you got some special ladies there...loooks good and heres some more GREEN MOJO for your third to be female...Keep up the GREEN work

also you may wanrt to get some Milar or white paint on those walls..reflect the lumes my friend

I hope that last one is a lady for you my friend. They will be some fantastic buds for ya even though they are bagseed. How far away are you keeping the light? I keep my 400 watt hps about 12 inches away from the tops of the plants with no problems at all. I would recommend that as long as you have good ventilation going. Good luck and take care with those ladies. I will be watching for updates. Be safe.

I keep the light about 24'' from the top of the plant , I need to get a sealed hood so i can minimize heat in the grow cabinet. it stays around 79-80 with 45% humidity using 2 inline fans .I want to paint the box im just woried with the heat and paint in the box that it might catch fire.

If your only growing 4 plants under a 400 watt i would suggest repotting them into bigger containers, prolly 5 gallon buckets. You will see a huge growth spurt and it will be more efficient to fill all your lumen space, your plants look pretty gl into harvest.

I painted the box today it definetly reflects the lums now. The two females are doing great but the third plant has ballz like a male but also has the white pistols like a female. I have no clue what it is?? I cant get a good close up my camera sux, but heres a few new pictures *THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK*

101_1970.JPG

101_1969.JPG

101_1968.JPG

101_1967.JPG

101_1966.JPG

101_1965.JPG

101_1964.JPG

Hey, your grow cab looks like a great spot to grow some danky danky. :) Also congrats on the girls. That hermi your speak of... Sounds dangerous!

Should I just ditch it? It's the first one on the Third picture. I already had to trim it because of browning leaves

I would ditch it until you are quite certain it has balls. I believe some growers have mistake a swolen calyx for balls at another forum last year. The one good thing that could come out of this if it IS a hermi is that you now have more room for your plants to fill out,that's your intention. You can also throw your hermi somewhere to grow out, maybe get a little seeded bud? They look quite vertical though, going for a big cola?

Latest posts

Back