Great Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggTman

Reaction score
I am a lover of all things cannabis! I love this site and the great advise that comes with it! I have a grow of 3 WW plants indoors at 4th day of flowering. as soon as I am sure of security I will start a journal. Again great site!

Hey biggT, welcome to MP. :D My oldest son is nicknamed BigT...I got a LilT as well...hhehehe.

Thank you smokinin! It is great to find like minded ppl that you can share this awesome hobby with and not feel like a criminal.......which we are NOT!

yea i like it too,,,,,welcome,,,,p,l,r

:welcome: bigT to MP:) , this forum is awesome dude,any questions or difficulties you may come across whilst growing your herb, just post and there is a wealth of knoledge waiting to answer. hope ta see you round the forum man, peace.
-Shuggy-:cool: :bong2: :cool:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Hope you enjoy the site. ;)

Thank you all very much, I will get my pics on here real soon! Good news...2 out 3 white widows are girls....HEHE

Latest posts

Back