Green poison auto at the chop 73 days from seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighBrixMMJ

Reaction score
Well here she is, buds are rock hard, very nice sweet smell. About 20% amber.

image.jpg

How do I attach multiple pics its not letting me or I'm just too stoned to figure it out!

image.jpg

I have Sweetseeds Jack47 cut and man I love it. (truth be told it took a few daze to get used to the exotic Hazey taste)

I was considering popping their photoperiod femmed Greenpoison cuz I heard they're 7 weekers bloomed from clone and the taste is just delicious.

Can't wait to taste this one. She smells wonderful and the smoke reports on her have been pretty good from what I've read so far, I'll let you know! Tis was a freebie, I just popped her and let her go, once buds started I put her under the HPS on 20/4. She started off slow then BAM, finished in a fury, really packing on the density in the final 2 weeks!

Man this smoke is absolutely wonderful, sweet smell that fills the room when the jar is open, and a knockout couchlock buzz that has a slight heady buzz. This high soars higher and higher for the first couple hours, then tapers off and leaves you stuck! Lasts about four hours.

Latest posts

Back