Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes lots of variety here..I get bored easily lol..I wouldnt throw them away can you afford 20 dollars for two more flors from walmart? then tie em down and give them crappy light til spring..they wont die. then they will be huge producers..

I have grown Low ryder 2, road runner and easy rider.

the low ryder 2 was the best producer and most stable. I didnt weigh the buds sorry..I germed 5 low ryders got 2 males. They were not under perfect conditions either as I put them out in very cold weather due to mite issues. I would say the smoke was good, very white and very impressive looking but not as good as my pk...the flavor wasnt as good either imo. however they did grow quickly and produced quickly which pleased me.
The roadrunner was also a good choice very very tight buds..very crystally. Smoked fine. also not as good as my pk very white looking and pretty

the easy rider wasnt stable or a true auto I gave it away and will be trying to get bud pics of it soon from the new proud owner lol... I love using the closet rods and small folding tables to hold the plants..they are nute sensitive but like to be fed often.

hmm blackberries! sounds yummy I bought some too but paid 1.98 and a man came up behind me and grabbed some and told me good catch on the price lol...

Nice i got a raodrunner going now, looking foward to it. thanks and check your blood sugar!

ok people here is the pictures of the easyryder and roadrunner...I guess I forgot that I gave him both...the easyryder smells awesome...

ROADRUNNER IS 1ST

121009 easy rider tims house rr 001.jpg

121009 easy rider tims house rr 002.jpg

121009 easy rider tims house rr 003.jpg

CLOSE UPS of bud...n the rr...my white lightning seeds all germed in one day...

121009 easy rider tims house rr 005.jpg

121009 easy rider tims house rr 004.jpg

121009 wl 003.jpg

my NL hermied...I know it is because of all I put it through getting rid of the mites...but it pollenated a few blooming plants...all the others are goign to be washed..hopeffully it will be fine I am completely cleaning the room again...sad to loose the nl bud I think my pineapple and the other one are ok just premature byt a week or two...what can you do right....sad it would have been my first taste of nl in years now I have to wait for another of the nl but I have a lot of good ones in veg and one that is mature and ready to bloom... makes me glad I gave away the two above this they weren pollenated....

Damn hermies! Sorry to hear about the nl but white lightning will be your redemtion!

That easyrider looks yummy! nice sugar coating. Sorry about the herm, and the mites...

oh its ok man learning experiences....

Wow, you have a lovely garden 2dog... I had to laugh when you were embarressed about the crates, I prefer paint cans myself. The dogs name is cute too, I am huge dog lover. Very nice.

here is some LA WOMAN pics..arleady looking frosty and feeling a bit sticky..

mystery sees a girl 001.jpg

mystery sees a girl 003.jpg

mystery sees a girl 005.jpg

closet mom clone pics..the small pots in the middle pic will get transplanted tomorrow.

mystery sees a girl 020.jpg

mystery sees a girl 021.jpg

mystery sees a girl 025.jpg

pics of bloom area

mystery sees a girl 016.jpg

mystery sees a girl 017.jpg

NICE selection 2dog... Sorry to hear about the NL.... I just had to toss my Cali Orange pheno cuz she hermied on me...
icon9.gif
Oh well! Onward and dankward, right? Your LA Woman is coming right along and it's nice to see the frost coming on early. I've got a couple of those freebies too... I'm looking forward to seeing how they flower...

Peace!:cool:

dirty I have already cloned her I like her so much and she can handle stress...she has been through it all...

my blue widow and skunk #1 have grown so agressively roots wise that one week after transplant they need it again..I am in shock..they are loving this warm room..

2Dog said:
.. 2nd pic is my reveged super berry sativa clone...
Off topic, but reading this thread I kept seeing peeks of your sativas. Sativas are so, I don't know, cute I guess. They just look girlie to me. My indies are gonna kill me now.

~Snax

I am not liking the sativa smoke at all..I got rid of her to be honest...

nice looking girls 2dog. you get the cyborgs beat down yet?...i've used the azamax. worked well...i like to use an arsenal when they show up...i switch it up many times so they don't get immune to one thing...i heard it can happen...lol...

irish I feel so blessed I havent seen any signs of the mites since...we are being very careful...everything gets cleaned with alcohol or bleach water very regularly top to bottom I only wear socks in there that are clean and then removed...very tight ship..

closet babies white lightning seedlings. my pk reveg mom and the blue widow mom..some other closet clones..to the right the clones I just took of skunk#1 and sweet violet..

122309 001.jpg

122309 002.jpg

122309 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back