Hella Jelly grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All i can find here is this one and it costs 250 euros jesus... I used to make salads in there . A bowl with some knife things
Check ac infinity website. It's 120 usd

The handle design was poor and came apart after about 3pounds of spinning…I took it home to weld up, all that held it together was a pressed nut and a screw…the weak link to a great machine…
Yeah I'm glad I bought it

The handle design was poor and came apart after about 3pounds of spinning…I took it home to weld up, all that held it together was a pressed nut and a screw…the weak link to a great machine…
I am sold on that just because trimming 3 lbs would take longer than the cost of the trimmer is worth to me between the time it takes and the back and hand aches 3 lbs would give me.

The machine worked great, I was pushing lesso to pull out more plants…I was just getting warmed up…I detest hand trimming but this machine was actually fun, took a minute to find the sweet spot with volume and spin speed but once I got it figured we just rolled thru until break time…Lesso’s son snuck some finger hash on a bowl of banana bubble gum I was smoking and the game changed from there… on the way home when I got to the beach I noticed some dude had driven a Ferrari way out, and when the tide came in the car was more than halfway underwater. on the way home when I got to the beach I noticed some dude had driven a Ferrari way out, and when the tide came in the car was more than halfway underwater… I was going to stop, but I was pretty sure my mouth was going to write me a check that my asss wasn’t gonna be able to cash cause he was a pretty big dude…😁

Party @boo 's house went great. Good to see both you guys again.
All the buds are curing in grove bags. Humidity is ranged between 60 and 57.
My perfect streak has ended, powdery mildew has reared its ugly head in my garden. I killed 6 plants and severely chopped the remaining six. If I see pm at any point further I will kill all the plants, clone #9 and banana bomb, and pop some seeds after an intense h2o2 disinfecting of the entire space. I also soaked what was left of the remaining 6 with an h2o2 solution. I will continue to do this everyday for the next 3 days.

Luckily my buddy brought me 6 little clones of wedding cake/white truffle/jealousy. They need some veg time under Thier own light for a good 10 days. I have about 2 ec going in right now with the ph steady at 5.8.
I trained over the remaining 6 plants which are chimera3, two of #9, one each of10 and 7 Hella jelly, and banana bomb.
These will veg under the 1k mars light at 60 percent for the next 10 days before I strip them and flip to flower. As long as I don't see any PM.
Back up plan is there, beans are ready, cloner is sanitized and waiting.
PXL_20230601_154103262.MP.jpg
PXL_20230601_152930544.MP.jpg
PXL_20230601_152932731.MP.jpg
PXL_20230601_153026084.MP.jpg

My perfect streak has ended, powdery mildew has reared its ugly head in my garden. I killed 6 plants and severely chopped the remaining six. If I see pm at any point further I will kill all the plants, clone #9 and banana bomb, and pop some seeds after an intense h2o2 disinfecting of the entire space. I also soaked what was left of the remaining 6 with an h2o2 solution. I will continue to do this everyday for the next 3 days.

Luckily my buddy brought me 6 little clones of wedding cake/white truffle/jealousy. They need some veg time under Thier own light for a good 10 days. I have about 2 ec going in right now with the ph steady at 5.8.
I trained over the remaining 6 plants which are chimera3, two of #9, one each of10 and 7 Hella jelly, and banana bomb.
These will veg under the 1k mars light at 60 percent for the next 10 days before I strip them and flip to flower. As long as I don't see any PM.
Back up plan is there, beans are ready, cloner is sanitized and waiting.View attachment 329952View attachment 329953View attachment 329954View attachment 329955
Dude! It was great seeing everyone! I cannot wait to see what you can do with those. I am glued!!!

Last edited:

Back up plan is there, beans are ready, cloner is sanitized and waiting.View attachment 329952View attachment 329953View attachment 329954View attachment 329955
Sorry to hear that bro! How's the chimera 3 looking?

About to flip to flower. I need to defoliate and clone. Tall side are my clones of 4 hella jellys, nana bomb, and chimera
The short side are all clones from @Ganjier. I think he said it was called magic maid? I know it's elev8 seeds.
PXL_20230608_150125931.MP.jpg
PXL_20230608_150133149.MP.jpg
PXL_20230608_150149039.MP.jpg
PXL_20230608_150143385.MP.jpg

only time I had pm a friend turned me on to Oxidate and that sh-it is magic

can be used 24 hrs before harvest , off gases quick
If I see any I'll check it out. @boo is bring some stuff as well. I think I've got it gone. The big side is getting cluttered over the last few days so I need to defoliate to get the air moving

Latest posts

Back