Hello everyone !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuantumTraveler

Inexperienced Pro
Reaction score
:ignore: I started with a few unknown seeds in my room, with my friend EnlighteningCola by my side, just wanted to see what will happen. Well that got my brother going on it. I didn't even have a light he did, so in a few short months I went from unknown seeds in moisture control miracle grow soil, to a mix of vermiculite, pearlite, and peat-moss with a sealed reflective flowering room and soon to be totally reflective veg room also a cloning machine on the side. I just started to focus on nutes and man I feel great about what is coming.:icon_smile:

Welcome to MP...you have landed in a great spot. Enjoy.

Welcome QT. There are alot of people 'round here with a vast knowledge of growing, you've stopped at the right place. Settle in, have a look around.

Thank you for the warm welcome, looking forward to learning a lot. :peace:

Welcome to the best place to learn to grow great cannabis! Enjoy your stay and let us know if we can help.

thanks so much, I've heard good things about you rosebud, gave my grow friend enlightening cola good advice. thanks.:D

Latest posts

Back