HemperFi's Second Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, WeedHopper. Me too....

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace

These girls are half-baked. Five or six more weeks until finish. The clones have stretched a little under the 400w MH and are going to be huge by the time they go into 12/12. I'm going to wait as long as possible to take clones from these sweeties so they only get ten weeks of vedge. Here are some pics of what things are doing at the half way point:

100_1327.jpg

100_1328.jpg

100_1329.jpg

100_1325.jpg

100_1326.jpg

Just stopping in. Looking good Hemper :aok:

Looking real fine Hemper. You have a lot going on there.

Thank you Ston, Doc, Goddess -- they are looking better every day. What amazes me is that my canopy is so even with four different strains -- even the Sativa (Veneno) stopped stretching at the same time as the other three Indica dominant plants. They are all happy and bulking up nicely. I'm looking forward to some dank, and it will be nice to have a variety :)

Peace

I fed the girls full on bloom nutes w/ CalMag and some Cha Ching this morning. They seem to like it :) They are getting nice and sticky, and it is beginning to smell real nice in the grow room. Smells like ripe fruit and hash from Afganistan. I have some gourmet weed flowering wonderfully. I can hardly wait to taste this crop. It will be cured enough by Christmas -- a present to myself :)

Peace

The girls are looking real nice -- another month. They are frosting-up and fattening-up and smelling tasty. It's nice to know what I am doing and why I am doing it, lol. Thanks MP.

100_1330.jpg

100_1331.jpg

100_1332.jpg

100_1333.jpg

The first shot is the Veneno -- Blue widow -- OG Kush -- Moby D1ck -- all going into the sixth week of 12/12. What do you think?

Peace

Those look great!! Your going to get a nice harvest my friend.

SupERB grow Hemper :ciao: :48: , i got MobyD1ck as freebie with my last order seeing yours makes me want to pop MD next. :bolt: Aloha Squidy

Thank you. MaineHarvest. I believe it will be my best harvest so far.

My MD was a freebie as well, Squidy. I was reluctant to pop it because I read that someone had one hermie. She is a week behind from the get go, but she is looking real nice now, and her clone is the biggest plant in vedge. I love the way she took the Fim. They are all getting frostier by the day. I can't wait to taste them :)

Thanks for the mojo, thcwiggs. This has been a blessed grow, no problems, catastrophys or mistakes so far -- I am stoked and anticipating some dank weed. These girls are on autopilot and closing in on a stellar finish. It is so nice to finally have things dialed in -- and some good luck as well :)

I appreciate you all stopping in -- thanks for the support!

Peace

The clones in vedge needed feeding this morning. I gave them mild vedge nutes with an extra tsp of grow. They all look fine, but they are out growing my vedge area. I'm going to have to relocate the light and hang it from the roof of the boat. No biggie tho.
The girls in the tent are banging. It smells so nice back there. I gave them bloom nutes yesterday /w CalMag and some Cha Ching. They are in late flower and swelling up wonderfully. It will be nine weeks on the 3rd of December -- not far off now :) The Blue Widow might be done in 8 weeks. There is still no yellowing, just a few low down leaves, but mostly they are still very green and healthy looking. One of my favorite passtimes is sitting and watching them grow -- they are beautiful....

Peace

Thanks, Puff, coming from you that means a lot -- they are looking better every day -- nice and sticky, and they smell wonderful. I'm as happy as a little piggy in a big mud puddle :)

Peace

They look so nice Hemper. You are as the kids say, rockin it! Theylook beautiful. Keep it up, i know you will.

Here's a little update. They are still a few weeks out, but they are looking better than any of my grows so far. Pretty soon the work will begin -- I can't wait :)

100_1336.jpg

Yum Yum,,,I loves sticky girls. I better stop,,Im getten turned on.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back