HemperFi's Second Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great harvest Hemper! You are doing great. You have got the green thumb for sure.

Thanks PP -- they did turn out nice and fat and juicy -- it's real nice having good smoke again :)

Goddess, the only green on me rubbed off of you :) Thanks for all your help.

Peace

Here are a couple of out-of-focus shots of the new clones -- I think they are ready -- what do you think?

100_1409.jpg

100_1410.jpg

I think you need to change your name to cloneshowoff. I can't clone like that. I have read what you do, I still can't clone like that. I am in clone admiration.

thoses clones look ready to be planted and i am cousious as to what is wrapped around the clone that helps it root

Rosy, one of these I'll take some pics as I clone -- it's pretty basic really. I appreciate your admiration though :)

Skull, They are in something called "Root Riot" plugs. I usually use "Rapid Rooter" plugs, but my hydro store only had these. They seem to be made from the same material as "Rapid Rooters", but the hole to stick the clone into is real small, so I cut them open, pre hormoned the inside of the plug and them also dipped the clone in the rooting hormone before I tucked it into the plug and then into the cloner you can see in the pictures. There are two 25w cfls over the dome and weak nutes in the tray. I get 100 percent success this way. It's the only skill I have concerning growing that I am sure about -- but I'm learning :)

Peace

LOL--I wouldn't say it is the only skill you should be sure about. After the harvest you just had, you should be dam proud of yourself and your growing ability. You really do kick butt there on your boat!

i agree with THG those are some nice looking buds and one heck of a healthy looking plant . i am hoping i get buds like you

This is a great thread Hemperfi, its really amazing what your doing on a boat.

Goddess, I am proud and pleased. I understand a whole lot more now than I did last year, but one grow does not define the grower. If I can do it grow after grow I'll feel like an accomplished grower. I'll never be as good as you, but I do seem to be getting the job done. Thank you bunches for the compliment. It means more coming from you than almost anyone.

Skull, GREEN MOJO to you for big, fat juicy buds.

Thank you Tman. I am rocking this old tub :)

Here are pics of the clones of the harvested plants in the tent and their clones in vedge. My next two grows. There are five plants in flower. Two Blue Widow, two OG Kush and one Moby D1ck. The eight little ones are two of each strain and two Veneno.

100_1412.jpg

100_1413.jpg

100_1411.jpg

I love this stage of growth -- when the trichs begin to happen:

100_1414.jpg

I gave the ladies in the tent some bloom nutes this morning. They look pretty good. They are over three feet tall from the pot up, and they are frosting up nicely. They look pretty good for three weeks in bloom. I'm expecting some fat 12 inch colas this run. I put 8 of the 12 little clones into 1 gal. pots. The other four are still in the cloner making roots. I'll toss them soon :-( Hate tossing out perfectly fine female plants.

There ia a cold wind blowing from the NNE, but the sun is out, and everything is quiet out here in the marina...

Peace

Well, here it is -- my first crop of the season (my season) 4 plants, 4 strains, ProMix, GH 3 part, 2 600w HPS, 4x4 tent, 540cfm vortex fan, carbon filter, "The Speedster" controler. I did a simple FIM and just let them grow. I have probably smoked and given away another jar. They are curing nicely. I'm beginning to wonder about long term storage. Any ideas?

100_1418.jpg

Very nice Hemper. Enjoy the fruits. Not sure how to package it for the freezer. Never had that problem. lmao

I had another HPS bulb burn out yesterday. I don't have a spare, so I stuck an 600w MH bulb in with the last HPS. I have been wanting to do this anyway to see if the plants respond well to a full spectrum of light. I will go on 1000bulbs today and order a couple more HPS bulbs, but for now I'm feeling okay with the two different lights in there. The plants have about 4 more weeks to finish, and they are looking great. This is the first time I have grown out BIG plants. Usually my plants are only about 20 inches high when put into 12/12 -- this time they were over 3 ft. tall. I was real concerned that they would grow into the lights and require a lot of bending and perhaps some topping, but they grew right up to the lights and then began to flower. I haven't had to move anything, and the plants are a perfect distance from the lights. All is well on the old boat. It looks like I'm going to get buds like I have never seen. They are over 12 inches long and filling in wonderfully. I'm going to need bigger jars for the cure. I suppose I can use large plastic bags -- I don't know. What do you think?

100_1420.jpg

I FIMed the clones today. I believe my timing is a little better this time around. These should be a perfect size when put into 12/12. The girls in the tent are cooking nicely.

100_1422.jpg

100_1423.jpg

100_1424.jpg

100_1425.jpg

100_1426.jpg

100_1421.jpg

Latest posts

Back