Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's better - I be needing that BOC back -- mine had a cafe mocha profile - Then there was a little male I used on one of Umbra's blueberries-- She what I was talking about with " The Umbra Frost" on that BOC ?- Umbra breeds it --the frost will be there!
Dam straight Rose is an Angel !-- I know that for sure !
RE -- I use tobacco too so U don't catch no grieve about it from me !- I should get back on an e-cig and I will but for now I been smoking my tobacco out a little bubbler made for weed -- It got a hose so I sit it on the table or near me and puff as needed -- Some times I get confused and a couple times I have put weed in it by mistake -- Sitting there smoking my pipe and the bong with weed in both - I end up a little too high!-- When the nephew wakes up we gonna work on my scooter -- I forgot !- I need some 411 from him !-- I don't know what makes me forget **** more age or weed or the Head Injury but I can get confused sometimes ! -- I'm happy to see some U guys taking an oral
dose- I smoke for recreation and take decarbed weed by mouth as medicine !-- It does slow U down some but it's worth it !-- All the old farts -young farts and all the farts in between should be on a regular oral dose -- Pick your poison !-- RSO I find that it's hard to measure accurately--
but U can dissolve it in a little alcohol or oil and use it drop wise -- I perfer sometbing not as concentrated -- The caps are fine and U can measure the dose by how many caps -
I been doing just fine with this coconut oil tincture- I can adjust it so a dose is measured by teaspoons or by a tablespoon dose -- U don't have to use your finest weed -but U can-- Trim works just fine !
I need another toke !

Good morning OFC. My boss told me to take the weekend off. Worked 4 weekends in a row. He told to get high or whatever it takes for me to get back on track, lol. Thinking someone said something to him about the bud of mimosa and sundae driver. LOL. Cats out of the bag so no sense in trying to drown him. Wake n bake mixed bowl of peanut butter breath, BoC, and some black hash. This is tasty

I need a toke of that Umbra!- I been working the pipe and the tincture is kicking in so I'm good -- Mimosa told on Umbra -- That's what happens when U grow weed like that !
U need some time off sometimes - I believe a work week should consist of 3- 12 hour shifts in a row and done for the week !--

Good morning all, no angel here, but a nice thought, thank you. So i put a male Big Sur Holy Bud in the guest room with a female lambs bread with barely preflowers, thinking that would be a good cross. I have a cbd blooming in my bathroom/grow room so can't put him in there. Let's face it, people, i have pot in every room of the house reeking and six-foot-tall plants outside.I am a little worried about the rehab guys mom is flying out from TN to be at the kids birthday and they ask me to make dinner for her. I hope it works out, I am kinda mad at her already for not protecting him as a child from bad men. He says his mom is ok with pot if it is legal. That will be Wed night. wish me luck.

I've been out a couple times and what I was hoping for in a place is common around here -- A drive way cut thru the thicket back to a clearing with the house !-
A week or 2 and another trip back to Corpus Christi to clean out the beach house -- It'll be on the market soon-
I should make enough to buy a little place over here straight up with no financing !-- I hope to have enough left to buy new lights too- about a dozen of those King 1500 or so --- Got seed started and will bring in clones for my first run !
Nephew sleeping in he work too much he needs his rest !

I made rice in the rice in the rice cooker I used to make the RSO. I never would have believed RSO was so intense. I'd almost compare it to a hallucinogen. I was wrecked and it just kept going. I was hearing my thoughts! Mrs. Nov had just a little and was just as high. My mom said she wanted to try it. So she had two spoons of rice. She passsed out after eating dinner and woke up in a new dimension. She handed me her phone and told me to delete her accounts. Maybe this the end of the scammer? Maybe it's just a moment of lucidity.She also said nothing hurt anymore.
My point was suppose to be that I'm starting to agree with Keef that an oral dose is more medicinal than smoking. Its wearing off now. I might eat some more.

Rose just be the best Rose that U can !-- Take a page out the book of Keef -- Someone give U a hard time do like me and turn Other Rose loose -- I have to keep Other Keef under control because he ain't the least bit civilized !-- but there's a time and place for everything -- There's times I turn him loose - but it's hard to get him back on a leash !

Nov - RSO can get intense and like I said it's hard to get the dosage right !- It's easy to take too much - I like a dose that I can feel but still can function - Dosage is tricky so I have to test each new batch to see where the right dosage might lie !-- Sometimes I take too much on purpose too !-- That's when U can't see me cause I'm in the spirit world !
Having to rethink my grow plan -- I was telling the nephew that this old travel trailer I'm in would be so easy to turn into a grow trailer -- He said we'll move it out to your place when U buy -- I had been planning on a 3 bedroom house- I wanted to use one bedroom for veg-- one for bloom and sleep in the 3rd !- I'm have to play it by ear but I'm gonna turn this trailer into a grow for sure - Maybe I get another for veg ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm being lazy today -- Laid up in bed with my dogs staying high and listening to my tunes !-
Yo Nov -- U know that expensive Everclear U cooked off that RSO ?-- U need to take a look at the Glomans stove top still -- U can put a bowl of ethanol extract in the still and cook the everclear off -- and it will distill the alcohol back into liquid and U can use it again- The RSO will be left in the bowl -- U don't have to cook it hot - ethanol evaporates at 190 degrees-
Anyway it is a easy build or U can use a machine like Rose got --

Yeah tat would come in handy. Reuse the alcohol. @Gloman, show me the still! I want to make a bunch of the stuff and have it on hand. You never know who you could cross paths with.

He busy running herd on his dementia Aunt- I wish him well !-
His Still is a big pressure cooker --He took the pressure gauge off the lid of the pressure cooker and adapted it to attach to a couple feet of copper line -- that line attaches to the lid a quart jar-- that is what is called a doubler or thump keg -- The alcohol vapor from the pressure cooker comes out the copper line to the thump keg - the lid to your thump keg jar needs a vapor line in and and an out line !-- The out line goes to your worm--(condenser coil)-- Gloman made his out of a plastic mop bucket -- He coiled up some copper line in the mop bucket and made a leak proof exit for the line close to the bottom of the bucket - U need to be able to detach the worm easy from the line coming from the thump keg jar with a quick connect adapter because U fill the worm bucket up with water and freeze it - When U ready to run U fill the still or put that bowl of extract in it and attach the frozen worm - The vapor comes out the pressure cooker thru the copper line to the thump keg jar then exits thru another line to the worm -- The alcohol vapor condenses as it goes thru the worm and comes out the worm bucket at the bottom as liquid !- Does that make sense !

Edit : --Only thing I would do differently is drill a hole in the lid of the pressure cooker and install a temp gauge

My setup, lol.
20180205_224246.jpg

U know I hate U Umbra ?-- Lab gear and I'm working with mop buckets and **** !--
Sugar liquor-- 100 gallons of water 100 lbs of sugar a pound of good yeast -taste it daily - When the sweetness is gone it's time to cook -- If U condense it 1st by freezing off some of the water as water ice -- the alcohol freezes at a lower temp than water- So U reduce the volume--Then put it in the still and cook it off !- Throw out the 1st 10 % of the run - That is called the head -it has methanol and other nasties that will kill U in it - but they will evaporate at a lower temp before the ethenol!
The heart is when the nasties have cooked off the ethanol will start coming out - U taste What's coming out the worm line and when the alcohol taste starts fading that is called the tail -- U done !
Gloman cooks it off until he hits the tail then runs it thru the still again and takes off the head by throwing out the 1st 10% !

Umbra...i can't remember what that's called but I've seen one before. Ehrmetric or something close to that?

Umbra Probably got an electric vacuum pump and good filters too ? -- Did I tell U that I hate U lately ?-- Amber ?- That's looks clean!

For me a vacuum pump would probably be an old auto AC pump attached to the electric motor from an old washing machine or something - hook up to the in line of the pump and I got a country vacuum pump or air compressor if I hook up to the out side of the a.c. pump !

Umbra I sent U a PM let me know if U got it - my fingers have trouble hitting them live bitty buttons on my phone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back