Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a couple people in mind -- I started out just wanting to grow enough for household use -- but - things get out of hand so I just cut loose and see where it takes me -- Maybe MMJ ?-- I don't know !-- I would like to run the grow end of a legal dispensery when Texas change the law but it don't have to be that ----- A hidden grow and a couple dealers ?------ ( away from me)-- I can do just fine !-- It's my second career !-- If U doing something U like it's not like work !-- except trimming !-Trimming is work !--- Maybe Texas change the law I could open A trim school -- get people to pay to trim my weed ?-- I could dig that !

I like my new leds. I liked the vipars but I have two of the new Mars 250 watt light bars in a 4x4 and it is pretty impressive. My single gg plant yielded almost 10 zips of fine nuggs under them and it did it in 53 days which blew my mind but that may have been the strain, I dunno, first time I've grown it but sure won't be the last.

Good Morning OFC...Nick I am using the HLG QB Leds and my run is ahead of time on maturity...I have read that Leds may take a bit longer to finish?I am not experiencing this...plus I have noticed different nutrients seem to finish faster than others. I quit using the AN line of products cause of this....seems it would never finish and had a sour twang I did not care for.Another round of rain moving in for Friday night...heavy at times...cooling our soil for a chance at first Frost around next weekend. Planted some cabbage and broccoli yesterday in green house...its late in the year but all I have to work with...might get something around Xmas...a nice Xmas cabbage maybe lol. Have a fine Cannabis Day!...Note::: We had the largest crowd ever this year...Bishop Gunn knocked em dead! Shot is from the morning flight Sunday.
73381345_10215307865866722_4657632899955163136_n.jpg

Good Morning OFC...Nick I am using the HLG QB Leds and my run is ahead of time on maturity...I have read that Leds may take a bit longer to finish?I am not experiencing this...plus I have noticed different nutrients seem to finish faster than others. I quit using the AN line of products cause of this....seems it would never finish and had a sour twang I did not care for.Another round of rain moving in for Friday night...heavy at times...cooling our soil for a chance at first Frost around next weekend. Planted some cabbage and broccoli yesterday in green house...its late in the year but all I have to work with...might get something around Xmas...a nice Xmas cabbage maybe lol. Have a fine Cannabis Day!...Note::: We had the largest crowd ever this year...Bishop Gunn knocked em dead! Shot is from the morning flight Sunday.
View attachment 255813

That's a great shot HP! Man that must've been cool to watch and be apart of.

Good morning OFC! Time for Cafe Bustello and Chookies. My little clones are looking good. I finally bought a heat pad and humidity dome. I really hope at least one clone of each roots so I got something to clone off of. I want these genetics in a closet

good morning guys hope all is well ,,,,,,quick ????? ,,,, in my current situation the lights in my flowering room go on 6 am and off at 545 pm ,,,,,,,I would like to reverse that on at 6 pm and off at 545 am,,,,,is this possible and are there any bad effects that could happen as always thanks for any help ,,,,stay safe be well zig

Hey Zigggy! I don't think that's an issue. To much dark isn't a problem, right? I think they go to sleep when we put them to sleep and wake up when we say. Lots of healing and growing happens in the dark. You'll lose those hours of light but you're not on a forced schedule so it's ok. You won't lose the day of lights on and you aren't relying on the weather at least.

Morning OFC -- Chilly and hurting some -
Zig just make the change and continue to march!--
Nov --take twice as many cuttings as U need -- I think the dome and heat pad gonna do U right -- I use one on new seed plants-- My aerocloners are those 35 gallon black boxes with a yellow checkerboard recessed lid -- they got 7 rows of 5 squares -- I drill each with a 2 inch hole saw -- 35 holes and I use one for pump cord and airlines -- so 34 grow holes for 2 inch aero baskets -- Inside the box is a 396 GPH filtered pump glued to a ceramic tile for stability -- A square figure 8 PVC spray manifold with micro sprayers every 3 inches or so caps the pump -- aquarium pump - pumps room air thru the box 24/7 -- The lights are on a timer -- water pumps on a timer and air pump on 24/7--Got about 12 gallons of nute water in each box that gets changed once a month -- Gonna use used nute water for fruits and veggies --
Nick making me want some GG#4 !- I had it but lost it to bugs before I ever bloomed it !

Second cataract surgery done! Eye is clearing and colours are fantastic! Can’t see to read without glasses but long distance is very good. On the hunt for a tablet with a 10” screen that won’t break the bank.
Buddy came by yesterday and picked up some of my West Coast Haze. Hopefully he enjoys it. Hope all is well with you all. Congrats on your boys wedding Nick! Have fun!

Good morning ofc...C1, hope your enjoying your long weekend...surgery doesn’t sound like fun but being able to see is important...lost one of my hearing aides the other day and had an appointment for replacement yesterday and completely forgot...now I gotta wait tI’ll November...my memory is down the tubes...
Keef, solstrip.com is where I get my lights...you’ll have to put them together but it’s just a matter of little bolts and nuts...the Wiring is all push in no solder connections... but there are several white or full spectrum led makers around now...
Here’s one that seems popular...https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/
I still think Solstrips are about the most economical though and you can arrange them for your own best coverage and power usage...also available in different kelvin colors...

I took two of each cus I only need one? Hahaha.It seems like if i take one or two clones only, they root no problem. If I take a series of them I'm not so lucky. I don't know why, yet. I try to take them the same way every time. I'm going to start cloning more just for the sake of refining the skill.

Afternoon Folks...Cancer Free is great Ms Rose!...Been outback hiding behind my bamboo patch...had a large hooter of AK47 and my binoculars...watching the air traffic.Hiding from the phone...all ready booking into next week...its the end of the month and usually slower.Might have to put up that sign"Run off to Colorado...Deal with it!"

Go Rose !-- Cancer ?-- I'm on the pill !--
HP and that AK ?-- I got a girl that is kin to that thang !- --( AK-x- BBSL)- x-( BPU-x- BB )-- Jack the AK up with the BBSL then hit it with blueberry -- 1st run - Haven't grown it yet !-- Got about 7-8 cuts rooting -- Don't know how many I need -- I had the room so there U go !-If It bred true it's gonna be chainsaw weed !---Timber !---20 foot blueberry dank plants !--- I also got cuttings off my other 2 girls from the blueberry chocolate clan -- Plus my Stacked Blueberries girl -- Hey ! It was mostly a blueberry cross run -- There's a hammer in there in WI-x- BBSL--- Half a dozen blueberry crosses and I only want the best single plant or 2---- Give me a hook !--- Learnt it from Umbra !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back