Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloom fixed as it gets for now !-Doing aero on the fly ain't no way to grow but I'm managing --- Can't stop that White Indica !-- She don't like people to see her stems so she cover them with bud ! - Seems I have another girl in a BOC cross --Golden Ticket - x- BOC -- They slow to show but that's my fault !-- They will !- I saved room in the cloner for them !
I see a BOC crosses run in my future !

Edit :-- The theme music to my life lately --
The Record Company-- Off the Ground !

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be some seed rolling up on some y'all today probably tommorrow ?-- Sing out when U get'm and we'll talk !-- I'll straighten U up on what's what !

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch -- and some more caps !--
Having some PH issues with my grower boxes -- I'm running aero and pretty much halfassing it and without my beneficial microbes -- Waiting on some proper weed growing dirt - Low headroom in bloom just not high enough to run aero -- Can I have FFOF shipped in from Amazon ?-- I guess I gotta sweet talk the ex ?- She always ordered **** for me !-- I don't think I have ever personally bought anything on line !-- I needs to find me a computer savy girlfriend who loves her weed ?--

I'm looking forward to what's coming. I'm waiting until they arrive to start daydreaming about what's gonna come out if it. I hope I got some of the snow lotus. I've been really interested in that from your stories and the description I read. Bhodi strains all come with high marks from all over. Not sure why I didn't pay attention to them before. I'll be happy with whatever they are regardless tho Keef.
I'm going to have to dig through the posts again to see what you said was packaged up for us. I really do wish I had more space already lol. I can't hardly keep up with what I've got now as it is tho.
BoC round two is looking great. It's bulking up quickly and just under 4 weeks since I moved it over.

Attachments

• 15798072397196057595356364300430.jpg
    15798072397196057595356364300430.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 10
Yep U got some Snow Lotus crosses in there - I get high and forget so I may not have sent exactly what I said - but I've only used about 4 males - One of them being BBSL --
We'll talk when they come in because I honestly don't remember what I send !--

Yep U got some Snow Lotus crosses in there - I get high and forget so I may not have sent exactly what I said - but I've only used about 4 males - One of them being BBSL --
We'll talk when they come in because I honestly don't remember what I send !--
Hahaha. That's all the proof I need dude!

Afternoon All...Another day is about done...been a on/off kinda weather day...cold was on this morning...warm is on this afternoon...it rained some...was sunny some...the rain does look to be mostly gone...for now. I have a pot of veggie soup bubbling...and will have cornbread with it...ya'll welcome to a bowl..I have plenty. Grabbed a copy of the new Star Trek offering "Picard"...going to see what the good Captain has been up too after retirement. Gelato and PK later is the entertainment.

Good deal Cuz !-- U gonna be wanting a bigger grow - I don't think U understand yet what's coming your way ! --
Gonna be interesting to see what RE gonna grow up on Berry Mountian too !

Maestro, what's a good temp range in the grow.
Also I'll send you a pic later on identity of the Chemdog because, I'm still scratching my head but it seems to be going in a definite direction. I just hope it's not a herm.

Hey Padre !-- Welcome to the OFC !-- I run a window unit in the grow and struggle to stay below 80 degrees in the heat of summer - Gonna fix that at the new place !-
- U should have seed shortly they on the way ! -- Summer coming I'll struggle with the temp !--And Bugs come with warmer weather too !-- I'd rather be in the low 70s --
There should be something in those seed that'll help with that back but U need to be eating some decarb regularly to get the best medical benefits !
Padre gonna be growing some OFC genetics and he certainly qualifies as an old fart so I told him come on over !

I was trying to remember what I sent out but ???-- I do remember that I sent RE - Nov and the Padre some blueberry chocolate seed --( GDP-x-BPU)- x- BOC --
Should be plenty too -- Other than that I Don't have a clue !
When they get there we'll talk about what U got !
I got some this fresh dried blueberry in the pipe- - Gonna take awhile in a jar for the blueberry to come out but got got a nice buzz to it !
Should be some colored weed in those seed too ? -- Many never been run !

Umbra I got a Sunset Sherbert -x- BOG in bloom along with Black Star -x- Apricot Head-- U many have out done yourself !-- SS bud was looking kinda blue but now the blue is covered in snow - not frost Snow !-- Apricot Head same way but not blue !-- Frosty - Frosty !- Texas ain't ready for this yet !

I got a boy !-- Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus - Another time I'd keep him but I need to f2 Purple Haze and Nurse Larry - 3 boy too many boys !- but HP-- he said - Amos Moses ?-- so I was thinking put SD -x- BBSL ( half Snow Lotus on both sides )- on this White Indica -x- BBSL that do me so right--she already a heavy producer -- add another dose of Snow Lotus to it -- then hit it with this limb breaking Apricot head !-- Sit down on'm Amos !

Edit -- Maybe I don't kill him until he open one flower !-- White Indica over there just asking for it ?--

What up yall?
Padre I'm with keef on the oral use for pain. I like a smoking or vapeing buzz but eating it is better than smoking for me with pain.

I been extracting the yummies out of 40g. of trim.
What do you guys think? Will it be clean enough to vape?

Attachments

• 0123201638.jpg
    0123201638.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 16
Bad Company at The Oil Palace -Tyler Texas - The 1st concert I took my ex !--Her 1st !-- I stolt her from the pentacostal church !-- They said I was Satan !-- I didn't disagree !-- They never encountered someone immune to they guilt !-- Some thought I was a demon in human form !
Hissssss !-- Not good to let me know your fears then piss me off ? -- I'll put a mind fock on U like U never seen !

A band of demons joined and it sounded a little like this !

Single again ---Maybe I need to go back to church ?
Im considered an SP (suppressive person, see hitler) by scientology because i got my wife to think rationally about their claims...lol
Im written out of the book of life by Jehovah's witness and latter day saints because i scheduled a sit down with both of them at my kitchen table to see if we could decide which of them had the correct doctrine. Neither group is permitted to knock on my door or talk to me again.
I am cursed to eternal he11, according to my catholic friends at least, because i have committed the unforgivable act of blasphemy of the holy Spirit....whatever that is. Spoiler alert....they cant tell you what that is either.
According to my baptist family i am still saved....once saved, always saved. But
According to my pentacostal family that is a lie from the devil, and whoever's told me that has committed blasphemy of the holy spirit. Spoiler alert....they cant really tell you why that is exactly.
My only hope is that the mormons will pray for me after im dead to be saved because according to the JWs my skeptical questions have me written out of existing forever; i am compelled to sit in catholic he11, petacostal he11(worse), or baptist heck which is basically being in cold nothing ness so god doesnt does have to smell my sin...which i think is going to be basically a wintertime battle of swampass by myself. According to Scientology i may be only able to be reincarnated as a flea or a bacteria, or worse, have to be reprogrammed at a soul catching station on venus.

Or according to some atheists i blink into non existence with out a worry left in the world.

Last edited:
Best way for me to explain it is I don't believe none they bullchit !-- Christianity and Islam are late comers to religion -- The old testament is a "Cliff Notes" version of the ancient writing found in Sumer from 6,000 years ago right up to the deluge !-- 4,000 year before the bible was compiled !--
Reading list :
The 12th Planet by Zacharis Sitchen
The Lost book of Enki
The Eagle and Serpent
The Epic of Gilgamesh

I blasphemy again !-- Don't 'fect me none !

Free yo mind and the rest will follow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back