Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez you guys talk a lot, I said good morning here about 5 pages ago...delivered our meals, went shopping...still no TP or paper towels in two stores I went in...no flour or yeast either...got most everything I needed...was gonna make a loaf of bread but I was able to buy that and most stuff that I needed...
Years ago I visited my grandparents several times in Festus, Mo...now a suburb of st Louie...it was a dairy farm out in the boonies back then...over the kitchen sink was an old hand pump and a pitcher of water...pour that water in to prime it and pump like mad, first fill that pitcher back up for next time then get your water...the outhouse was out back, it was a two holler and had a Sears Roebuck catalog and some corn cobs...My dad used to say, used a couple reds cobs and then a white one to see if you needed more red cobs...glad to have tp now...
Hey Rose I’ll smoke that with ya...let’s do it!!!Pretty flowers there gman and keef, I don’t have any flowers right now but I did just switch my stuff to flower lighting so soon hopefully...
Cheers and all the best thoughts for all you guys!!!
Saw a recipe where you can use a warm beer if you can't find yeast

Garden really looks great HP!
I'm not planting this year except a couple patio tomatoes. Too much going on here for me to devote the time this year.

I took Barny in for a check up today and he is getting SO much better! Cutting his meds again and he can walk pretty good!
2 more weeks of kenneling and Maybe start working back to normal again.

I had a high idea!
Y'all like that Frank's Hot sauce?
I do, so I'm thinking I should infuse it with Frank's Gift tincture for real Frank's sauce! :) I know it ain't fancy but I'm not hard to please.

That sounds like a fine idea gman and glad Barny is getting well!
I think my yeast may have been old as well...I even checked amazon and their jar of red star bread yeast was sold out as well though they did have some others...I’ll just wait, I’m sure they’ll get some in eventually...if it ain’t too cold this evening, me’n the boys are gonna meet at the park and keep our 6-10’ for a bit of acoustic jam...

Good morning OFC! It dropped twenty degrees since yesterday. Goose bumps abound. It's almost spring like weather. It rained almost all evening yesterday. It's been raining all winter though.
White Strawberries fueling the wake n bake with over dose strength coffee.

Good morning OFC

Sunny and warm today. Yet another day of shelter in place. I was binge watching Cops last night. It amazes me how stupid people can be. If a Cop pulls you over and you have weed. SHUT UP! lol They never ask if they are being detained and if they are facing felony charges they rarely shut up and ask to talk to an attorney. It makes me crazy. ha ha
I need to stop getting high and binge watching TV. It is nice outside and I need to spend some time out there today.

Nice garden HP. :)

Cool bike Keef. Back in the day I used to ride a Bridgestone. lol

Time to smoke some Banjo and finish my coffee before I get outside. Shorts and a tank top for me this morning. It's about time.

Have a GREAT day friends.

My white truck is yellow and green from pollen. When i get inside my nose is so stopped up,, i feel like i did a couple lines of pollin. Not that i have ever done a line of anything in my youger days.:D

20200327_163023.jpg
20200327_163117.jpg

Triple Lemon in a 1 gallon

triples.jpg
I've had some in a jar since the chop. About a half ounce I broke out a bit ago. It's sweet citrus with a hint of lemon now. It's very tasty. It's smell is just kinda citrus weed. Nothing to note on this one.
It's little sister is definitely a different pheno though. I'm excited to get her through the paces.

frosty. What does she smell and taste like?
I'm back in the room now, she's not real funky. It's definitely low odor. Sweet and feint lemon, a clone from the same batch of smoke I described earlier. I guess she's smelling like she tastes. Little golf balls. I did very little trim as it flipped though and didn't take cuts I planned to from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back