Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning

In the 60s right now.. The sky is a blueish haze from the fires.
Keef: It sounds like your house may sell for a lot. I hope you move some place cool. New members of your State legislature will introduce medical marijuana bills as well as decriminalization bills when they take office after the 1st of the year.
You may be legal with medical marijuana by the time you move into your new place. Add this to your vocabulary "Legal Grower". :)
th

Have a great day everyone!

What up Burnin1 !-- It is looking that way for Texas -- Legal grower ?-- I won't know how to act !-- Whatever they do won't kick in until late summer !-- I should be back in the saddle with the grow by spring !-- The plan is to start a new rotation with my Indicas and some those high CBD crosses I was gifted with !-- They want MMJ ?-- I'll give them MMJ !

10 bills having to do with cannabis !-- They gonna flood the zone !-- Something gonna get a vote !-- I'm betting on expanding The MMJ law we got !-- I better hustle up some Snow Lotus seed !-- On the other hand I may be well off the beaten path in genetics but they can hold they own right now ! --Especially under "Pink Light" !

Good morning all. we are all pretty happy around here, heard the little texas boy hasn't had a seizure since her started on "our medicine".. Now he needs another doctor to sign off and with 2 doc's the mom will get a prescription for it so that protects her I hope. She has a ton of mom friends with a lot of autism kids..keef.
This is so happy making. It is kinda bitter sweet for me as a mom of a seizure kid that can't use pot still even here because of where he works. I so wish we could have used it for him

I'm paddling fast as I can Rose !-- I had my seed out this morning trying to figure out where to start !-- I think I'll start some every 2 weeks ?-- Nurse Larry is due a side by side grow off with her daughter and her grand daughter !
It was overwhelming to look at those seed and try to work out some kind of order outta that chaos !-- I got my "Original" seed I wanna do something with !-- Such as Rose's Purple Haze -I got Squish -x- Oregon Lemon from Umbra plus others -- Got some '70 x
X-mas Tree plant-- - With a male PH I can add color !-- Then there's my Indicas-- Mostly the children of Waldo -- My BBSL male !-- I need to thin 8-10 B.B. crosses down to the best few !-- There's also the hybrids !-- It can get to where U can't see the trees for the forest !-- I'm easily over powered by too much info coming at me at one time !-- So I should work on getting my Indicas working first ! -- That's gonna be my work horses for awhile anyway !-- I get my girls cut out and cloning again ?-- I have the capacity to produce several hundred clones at a time !-- Texas -- I'm ready when U are !-- Open the Chute and let's see if I can stay on till the buzzer rings !--- Or as my Southern brothers would say -- Here --Hold my beer and watch this !-- Famous last words ?

I need a judgement call !-- Am I making connection between 2 things that are unrelated or what ?-- I noticed in the local news that they were having a "Bowling with Turkeys" charity event and I also saw that 2 days later they have the big "Turkey Give Away" -- event -- Some lawyer and a few others bring in a semi load of Turkeys and give them away every year !--
My question ?--
Is that the same Turkeys ya'll used in that frozen turkey bowling thing ?-- If it is I don't think that's right !-- I think I'll just buy one instead of getting a scuffed up give away bowling turkey !

ROTFL!!!!!
Here! Hold my beer n watch this! That's such an accurate statement I can't help but crack up.
That's exactly what we'd say when we was out drinking Crusing the back roads and riding oil well pumps!

Trying to find something called "Golden Teacher "-- Ain't but 15 million varieties!-- Somebody probably made it up ?

good evening yall ,,,another 14 hour day ,,,,hope all is well ,,,busting my butt working catching up on bills that I fell behind on ,,,if I keep up this pace I will be back on target by the end of the year,,,,,not even sure what I'm doing for thanksgiving

first legal recreational marijuana sales in massachusetts will start in leicester mass this tuesday. i cannot imagine the crowds/lines that will be there. i'll just watch since i am flush with my own doobage...

I have no response to that Umbra !-- Constitution say I don't have to incriminate myself !-- I'll take a fifth !

I just had a brain fart !-- I don't know nothing bout nothing !-- I don't know where this conversation is going and there is a conversation to be had !--but --maybe it's time to do a U turn ?-- I get in enough trouble on my own !-- I don't need any help !

cubenis is the new natural medicine, making a huge headway. CA is moving toward total decriminalization of cubenis.

To treat PTSD ?--
That's the conversation I was talking about !-- Paired with THC ?

A few years ago I mentioned adding a bit of mushroom extract to the whole plant extract from my girlz to help boost things up.
It really is a nice combo when balanced. Too much one way or the other and you miss that "sweet spot".
Cubensis and other phychs are making a big impact at long last to treat many troubles of the mind.
We knew this back in the 60's but nobody listened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back