Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl, it is 50.00 a test and that is why i didn't do it for all these years. I had to go out of town. I just googled my zip code with cannabis testing. I just had the potency tested not any molds or anything, that is 50 bucks as well as insects. I had to get the tincture tested for a doctor. I really learned a lot and will do that with any medicine i make.
Thank You Rose... I have never had a reason to have my personal grow tested

Don't make it any harder than it is Blue -- The goodies in weed will dissolve in oil or alcohol -- Put weed and alcohol in a jar and shake a few seconds -- strain - The THC and CBD will be in the oil of alcohol now -- RSO -- Rick Simpson Oil is made by doing an alcohol extract as described then when U Evaporate the alcohol off U left with the concentrated goodies out the weed -- Any time U gonna eat weed it needs to be decarbed-- That turns the THC and CBD that are in an acid form in the plant into the active THC your body can obsorb --

It is getting late (8:30) -- I need to tell ya'll something I was just reminded of -- I would prefer others learn from my mistakes so they don't have to repeat them -- When U get too high U forget attention to details that can be important -- A couple years ago I was lit up like usual and took my cast net over to the pier with the intention of catching some seafood for supper -- 1st cast was perfect except I forgot to loop the rope around my wrist -- Bye-bye cast net !-- and seafood for supper ! -- I just hung my head picked up my bucket and came home for a sandwich !-- Had to buy me a new cast net !

Nick -- I was just going to get supper !-- That ain't real fishing -- 1st time I felt guilty -- cast the net out for bait and pulled back half dozen nice speckled trout and half pound of shrimp -- Had to ask myself why did I bring that pole ?-- Cause in case the game warden comes by Other Keef ! --
I'm just getting bait !--
I got to go ! --

I got some fishing poles I just don't use them anymore --

I love my bong. It makes the hits smoother and some have percs for better air flow and ice pinches for cool hits. Mine has an ice pinch, I never use the ice pinch but my brother does.

Princess a little high ?-- I got high once ?-- Girl friend U hang out with us we'll teach U to grow the Dank and if it can be done with or to weed someone up in here knows about it -- If U really want to get toasted we can teach U about Rosen Press Oil-- Shatter for your fancy pipe and all !
There's a lot of satisfaction knowing U took some Dank from seed to the pipe !-- Weed is not addictive but growing it is !

Princess a little high ?-- I got high once ?-- Girl friend U hang out with us we'll teach U to grow the Dank and if it can be done with or to weed someone up in here knows about it -- If U really want to get toasted we can teach U about Rosen Press Oil-- Shatter for your fancy pipe and all !
There's a lot of satisfaction knowing U took some Dank from seed to the pipe !-- Weed is not addictive but growing it is !

I have been smoking yes hehe

Don't make it any harder than it is Blue -- The goodies in weed will dissolve in oil or alcohol -- Put weed and alcohol in a jar and shake a few seconds -- strain - The THC and CBD will be in the oil of alcohol now -- RSO -- Rick Simpson Oil is made by doing an alcohol extract as described then when U Evaporate the alcohol off U left with the concentrated goodies out the weed -- Any time U gonna eat weed it needs to be decarbed-- That turns the THC and CBD that are in an acid form in the plant into the active THC your body can obsorb --

Thanks for the explantion Keefe, im, beginning to think i might get a handle on all this stuff

Last edited:
Good morning yall!
Cold 8*F. This morn. My patience is wearing thin and cabin fever is getting its freaky head up. Think I need a road trip!

Good morning yall!
Cold 8*F. This morn. My patience is wearing thin and cabin fever is getting its freaky head up. Think I need a road trip!

Me too Gman but everything here is ice-coated this morn. Like glass. Head to the woods i guess

Gday Gman- BGrasser end of day here hope you have a great day - great to see you back Keef - Have had to give up the drink for a while ( crook)been 7 days now after not having a day without a few beers for last 30 years , the withdrawal s have been horrible didn't realize I was so dependent on it Must be alcoholic after all , dam it wife was right again . cant smoke weed either thank god for cookies - Hope all you OF have a good one

Gday Gman- BGrasser end of day here hope you have a great day - great to see you back Keef - Have had to give up the drink for a while ( crook)been 7 days now after not having a day without a few beers for last 30 years , the withdrawal s have been horrible didn't realize I was so dependent on it Must be alcoholic after all , dam it wife was right again . cant smoke weed either thank god for cookies - Hope all you OF have a good one
QB
Just gad a close Family member go throug the same
Drank almost everyday (only Lite Beers) went few a few a day to almost 18 a day , would not cut back
one morning they ending up in hospital thought it was a heart attack. turns out to have been alcohol withdrawal.
They have not had a drink in 2 months after spending a few days in Hopital supervised Detox, it was bad.
Be careful , can I inquire how much you are consuming daily?

Seems so innocent for a while but like everything else we build tolerance and increase consumption. Next thing ya know you have a life habit going.
If its good, why does it have to be bad?
I guess that question falls in next to "what is the meaning of life". lol

morning gang. i like to pack my bong with crushed ice, our ice machine at work has that flaky, crushed ice like the ball parks used to have.
65 this am, with a high of 65. the three days of summer are over, and yarddog is sad.

Seems so innocent for a while but like everything else we build tolerance and increase consumption. Next thing ya know you have a life habit going.
If its good, why does it have to be bad?
I guess that question falls in next to "what is the meaning of life". lol
Sad part
The only vice so they could let loose and relieve some tension,
I knw if they go back a only a few it will most likely lead to a dwonward spiral again
I seen it time and time again with others
I quit drinking when I was having blackouts and returned to my old frimd MJ
Best move I made, MJ .doe not work for my FM , I have tried different treatments to help them.
I think it is more due to a closed mind and not the M working.
I find the buzz from booze to be greatly differ from MJ high.

morning gang. i like to pack my bong with crushed ice, our ice machine at work has that flaky, crushed ice like the ball parks used to have.
65 this am, with a high of 65. the three days of summer are over, and yarddog is sad.
Mrning Doo
829e96a3699d831e342f899b139e18cb58ebe0c5_1538660377.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back