Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning. look at the bench. it has legs, really.
DSCF5324.JPG

One of these days I’m going to have to buy some seeds based on flavor profile. Aside from some thai I grew, everything has tasted very similar or maybe my taste buds are bad...

Good morning OFC, 17* outside beautiful sunny day here in PNW, lots of snow on the ground here but sure is Purdy..
Hope that you are having a great morning waking up to some papaya...

One of these days I’m going to have to buy some seeds based on flavor profile. Aside from some thai I grew, everything has tasted very similar or maybe my taste buds are bad...
I am finding all the weed I have been growing tastes like flowers ie: very florally in smell and tatse
The purple weed tends to lean toward a grape smell. But most of it is an herby flowery smell and taste
I miss the smell of an old skunk

Now Rose,
I was being all sympathetic n stuff. Ya didn't have to send the snow here to me! LOL
It just started comming down like crazy! Looks like an interesting ride for church this morning.o_O

Mine tastes very flowery as well. I notice a slightly more potpourri flavor when I have used sns 209(which is a rosemary extract) during the grow. No bugs so far this grow so I am curious if this harvest will be back to my usual flavor. I am using some new additives this grow( EM1 and fulvic acid) so maybe the terpenoid profile will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back