Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose !-- I just saw that one report on those trailers-- They have a history of selling them dirt cheap -- I just haven't followed it because I can't even think about one till this place finished !- not sure where I would put one anyway !--- Soon as D.D. send me the paint and power roller I'll get busy on the house but the market hasn't topped out yet !-- I'm making money by just sitting on this place awhile !-- I just need the emotional crutch of growing to get my mind back together !-- I wanna box these indicas around another generation or 2 !-- Got to get my mommas cut out and cloning --
U know I don't think I needed that many cannacaps but I'm fairly comfortable unless I get up then I get one those professional head rushes -

Hi guys,
Feel better soon Keef. How much are they going for those trailers?
I am a bit outta sorts, see ya later.
Feel Better Please
feel-better-soon-images-dogs-images-pictures-becuo-anndu9-clipart.jpg

Last edited:
Tired of CKN noodle soup so made me a grill cheese sandwich !--and a can of V8 -- Took my 2nd dose of Caps too !-- Sticky fingers ?-- Get some exam gloves and when they get sticky put them in the freezer -- That scissor hash will get hard and flake off the gloves !-- Scissor hash ?-- My favorite part of trimming !-- U can also keep a jar of Everclear around to rinse your fingers if U don't use gloves
I scrape the Scissor hash off the scissors but I stick them in alcohol once in a while for a good soak ! - When that alcohol starts getting fairly saturated with Scissor hash U can evaporating the alcohol and recover the RSO !

Gdat OFC , nice morning here blue skies 22 deg cel looking at 30 tops , wedding anniversary today 26 years and going strong
some say I would of got less for Murder LOL - When I was growing outside it was dig a hole through in a bag op potting mix throw on some manure and that was it - from what Ive been reading its a bit more complicated inside - Ive been a water warrior since I moved inside thinking about giving dirt a try - got a lot of reading today - Have a great day or is it night - off to work yeh

It's looking more and more to me that Texas just might do this MMJ thing !-- So if they say I can have 6 plants -- They'll be outside sativas !-- I think we got a plenty long grow season !-- I'm have to look at some potent sativas !-- I would start them inside around the 1st of the year maybe earlier !- Come spring drag some 6 foot sexed sativa Queens outside !-- Let them run til Croptober or November ?
That Plant count thing they do in the free states ?-- They only talking about the ones they can find -- Right ?-- Grow me some sativa trees ?-- Have to put my pole climbers to top it !-- Be out there harvesting with a chainsaw ? -- Trichomes so big U need a hatchet to chop them off ?

Back in NJ we had scrapple. A bit like spam but without all the healthy benefits of spam, lol. Then there is pork roll. Even in NJ it is called by 2 different names. In North Jersey they call it Taylor Ham, and in South Jersey they call it pork roll. The label calls it Taylor's Pork Roll Ham. LOL. If you ever go to MN, you should go to the Spam Museum. They have busts of the founders all made from Spam.

I must be getting better ya'll making me hungry !-- I'm thinking chili or pasta -- Maybe chili spaghetti or Frito Chili pie or maybe a chili dog or 2 ?-- Something I haven't had in a while is hogs head cheese -- It got another name but I don't know how to spell it !-- Also growing up we always had a condiment around called Chow- Chow !-- Some kind of pickled veggies- chopped green tomatoes and peppers -- I should look up a recipe !--- I also need a good recipe for some Cajun olive salad like they put on po boys !

Here in Nova Scotia scrapple is fried salt pork rind, delicious heart attack on a plate. I used to fry scrapple then make a good pan of potatoe hash on top.
I had a heart attack when i was 50, but im sure scrapple n hash had nothing to do with it.

I must be getting better ya'll making me hungry !-- I'm thinking chili or pasta -- Maybe chili spaghetti or Frito Chili pie or maybe a chili dog or 2 ?-- Something I haven't had in a while is hogs head cheese -- It got another name but I don't know how to spell it !-- Also growing up we always had a condiment around called Chow- Chow !-- Some kind of pickled veggies- chopped green tomatoes and peppers -- I should look up a recipe !--- I also need a good recipe for some Cajun olive salad like they put on po boys !

We always made pork headcheese. Basically fat and meat boiled off the head of the pig with lots of summer savory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back