Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 19th century that you saw breeding diversification with dogs. Rotties are an old breed brought by the Romans when the invaded what is Germany today.

Bud feed the squirrels sunflower seeds and corn on the cob. They take one kernel and eat the germ out of it and toss the rest. Until they are real hungry then they come back and eat the rest, like in the winter. There are about 6 here daily. That is the news from lake wobegon.

Good morning all. Boy am i a happy girl this morning. Ya know the new neighbors a couple of years ago with the willow tree? They have three dogs that charge our fence to fight with our 3 dogs. Makes me crazy cause they stir up dust and get it on my pot really bad. Dust and sticky nugs are not good. Bud put a temporary fence up so they can't get to the fence. My pot is safe from the dogs and the quiet peaceful yard is back. no barking and trying to push our fence over. I love peace and quiet. There is a goldfinch eating niger thistle, so pretty, yellow and black. Birds and dogs and pot. woohoo. Have a good summer day. I hope you are all safe and sound with the crazy weather around these united states.

We have a breeding pair of Baltimore Orioles and Rose Breasted Grosbeaks as well as a bunch of cardinals, blue jays, sparrows, finches, 3 types of woodpeckers (including a pileated), wild turkey
F381B591-30D3-48D0-A546-9285520D004C.jpeg
1BAB7D0F-58D8-417E-92B7-2917E7467A0C.jpeg
6CFA51D7-49DF-48C7-9CC5-361EADEB1B96.jpeg
B50B0763-5589-4C18-921B-100FFC1B11E2.jpeg
8C3FD25B-68C5-4D19-BA92-63CF781AF6C6.jpeg
C726DF6D-6D46-40BC-805A-CCB64F5328AD.jpeg
and a couple days ago, a hawk that frequent our feeders. We go thru 40 lbs of sunflower seed, 20 suet packs and 30 oranges a month. Oh, biggest squirrels I’ve ever seen too. 20 years of high calorie seed year round.

Good Morning OFC...got 3 days of tropical moisture moving across the area. This will be a joint throbber...arthritis deluxe, we can use some rain but not necessarily the 4-5 inches they predict.The river still has not reached crest...Morganza spillway still closed.Will not be long till the flip on this run that was dropped in soil 5-3...looking like next week sometimes...they are really taking off.I try to keep the size down some due to my limited grow space and my desire to try so many strains that are out there.I use maybe 3 or 4 strains at a time to give me variety...got beans to try for years to come at this rate lol.

stoner-ted-baked-weedmemes.jpg

Good morning guys

Tree squirrels are not pesky like those ground squirrels. They don't burrow and eat mainly stuff like pine nuts and acorns. I tried to feed them some dried corn on the cob once.. They would not touch it. I heard a noise on my deck later that night and found a possum eating it. lol
I heard a podcast about the great squirrel war once. Pretty funny, Here is a link. What a great time it was to be a kid back then. :D
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-...hoolchildren-and-the-great-squirrel-30743827/
Smoke em if you got em. Have a great day!

potsquirrel-wikicommonsopensource.jpg

Sheesh, all this squirrel racism here....So much for love and harmony huh?
Buncha squirrel killers! Poor little squirrels. They just playing and being like toddlers hehe!
Pesky bastids! I love watching the squirrels causing chaos.
Good Morning OFC! Made the run safely. Not a popo in sight the whole way. I got a bunch of wax- white runts and platinum OG, some Blue diesel crumble (sniffing the crumble lifts me up even, terps?) @ 69.1%, I got some gummies, I got some "sand" which is THC-A diamonds ground up for you @ 79%, 2 disposable pens of GSC and BBHD, a diamond OG 1g cart @ 73% , some of the medicated body rub which works awesome for neuropathy pains in my leg and ankle it's 200/200mg ....oooh and some cannabis infused espresso beans and some chocolate for the old lady. She stashed it away already with some of the gummies ( 6 bucks for 100mg) and prerolls.... I got her a bunch of stuff this time. Short payment for all my crap she puts up with! She loves edibles.
While we were gone the pill maker thing arrived with 1000 "00" caps! I thin kI will finally get into the decarb today. It's as dark as night outside and it's starting to rain. I hear thunder in the distance coming closer. Scary storms these days! yesterday the toll road flooded out.
Everybody pull up a chair and help me try all this out! I was too tired last night. I took a couple puffs of the bb headband and passed out!

Attachments

• last trip.jpg
    last trip.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 31
Good morning ofc...got up at 7:30 this morning...the earliest I’ve been outa bed in quite some time...not sure why...my whole life I’ve been an early riser but the last couple years I rarely get up before 9...sun comin in the window or noise outside but I just could get back to sleep so now here I am bending your ears...nice haul there Nov...I usually do a chocolate edible just before bed so last night I mixed up the last of my BBxV...I got a bit of something to smoke and I’ll be chopping the current grow in a week or so...I’ve been drinking too much beer lately, actually for quite a while so we’re done with that for a while...see if that’ll change the way I feel in the morning...well, you all have a great day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back