Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What elephant in the room?

I haven’t grown in five almost 6 years, I got a wife and now a kid and have been very busy.

I still have every bean that was gifted to me still sealed in the original containers.

I have some in a glass vial, some in Corrugated plastic with tape over the ends and some folded up in paper.

The last run I made was when I did that big ice hash run with all the leftover trim and popcorn. I think it was in 2014?

I must be missing something because if I was supposed to grow out any testers and do a report I dropped that ball years ago.

I apologize. I am usually really sharp with my memory but after my buddy got popped on my boat I REALLY started to lay low and let whatever I had going run out and I shut down.

I actually let a family member use all my gear that’s why I am having to piece stuff together.

If anyone is unhappy with me just tell me what I need to do to make it all ok and I will.

I can even send photos of what beans I have left if anyone needs any proof that I still have them. I can even send them back to a safe addy if that’s what they want.

The last thing I want is bad blood.

Sorry to whoever might be mad at me. I am just now at a point I am ready to get going again.

Thank you for addressing any issue and getting it out there. I actually have a surgery tomorrow because I have been fucked up for a while... I am trying to iron out all of my issues and I have to start somewhere.

Btw, I haven’t even smoked in 2 years... I moved and don’t know anyone and now w a kid I don’t want to risk asking the wrong person. that’s why I’m getting going again. My health and mental health really need it and i have went without for to long. My insomnia is killing me and sleep Apnea and past issues/stress don’t help.

Trill

Good Morning OFC....looks like Urison did not follow directions and "damaged the container"...they will be back for you soon bro. Xmas forecast is out for this area...65* and partly sunny...may be no air-conditioner but no heat needed as well. I am off for a job that is very close to my gardening supply store lol... might just have to drop in and say Merry Christmas to them. Only thing is my truck is loaded out when I am working and I have to come home with a bale of pro-mix sticking out the back lol. I still try to cover my actions in this State...all though when I called the store , he was telling me how much gardening supply sales have really picked up...seems the Southern part of LA has accepted cannabis...Northern part is farming community and needs more time. Give them a couple more failed crops and a new kind of lettuce may be appealing!....Peace ya'll

images (1).jpg

Good morning yall!
Ugh!
Mornings are a struggle. I'm hoping my CBD gummies show up today.
There is such a profound difference when I take the CBD.
Everything still hurts but it becomes a lot more manageable.

If any Young people read this,
Take my advice........don't be reckless with your body. It catches up to you when you're old and it Hurts!

First round of fighting with Paper is done (I brought Scissors, and Rock was nowhere to be found-I win!). How much New England kitsch (with an extra helping of Vermont) can I stuff in a box to send to Los Feliz?
Wild guess what's in the oddly shaped parcel with a cap sticking up.
I'm so ready for the holidays to be over. Stressful to begin with, then expensive, then a second round of stress when the January credit card statement shows up.
At least work is open new years day and they are bribing us with automatic overtime plus 8 hours extra PTO if we come in. That should at least cover... the UPS charges? Lol

Attachments

• 20191218_200202.jpg
    20191218_200202.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191218_195629.jpg
    20191218_195629.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 22
Finally finished a grow after 2 years of not growing. FEELS GREAT to see these nice fat buds.

Strain is Blockhead. Only just harvested, so curing is in process.

Have always grown in rockwool but would like to entertain something better, but not dirt! I feed mine with 1/8" tubes, every 2 hours for 20 minutes.

Previously grew Skunk #1 exclusively and will be ordering some seeds in the near future. That and some other potent strain.

Anyone ever grown Panama Red? Back in the 60's it was my favorite but I understand it is a 12 week flowering period.

What elephant in the room?

I haven’t grown in five almost 6 years, I got a wife and now a kid and have been very busy.

I still have every bean that was gifted to me still sealed in the original containers.

I have some in a glass vial, some in Corrugated plastic with tape over the ends and some folded up in paper.

The last run I made was when I did that big ice hash run with all the leftover trim and popcorn. I think it was in 2014?

I must be missing something because if I was supposed to grow out any testers and do a report I dropped that ball years ago.

I apologize. I am usually really sharp with my memory but after my buddy got popped on my boat I REALLY started to lay low and let whatever I had going run out and I shut down.

I actually let a family member use all my gear that’s why I am having to piece stuff together.

If anyone is unhappy with me just tell me what I need to do to make it all ok and I will.

I can even send photos of what beans I have left if anyone needs any proof that I still have them. I can even send them back to a safe addy if that’s what they want.

The last thing I want is bad blood.

Sorry to whoever might be mad at me. I am just now at a point I am ready to get going again.

Thank you for addressing any issue and getting it out there. I actually have a surgery tomorrow because I have been fucked up for a while... I am trying to iron out all of my issues and I have to start somewhere.

Btw, I haven’t even smoked in 2 years... I moved and don’t know anyone and now w a kid I don’t want to risk asking the wrong person. that’s why I’m getting going again. My health and mental health really need it and i have went without for to long. My insomnia is killing me and sleep Apnea and past issues/stress don’t help.

Trill
I'm surprised I would have to remind you. Yeah it was years ago at the hemp depot, but if I have to remind you I will. I posted a thread asking for testers. You volunteered. You did no journal. You posted 1 pix at the end of the grow. Said it was the best weed you ever smoked then gave credit to Inkognito from Illuminati seeds for the beans and such great work. More than an insult to me as far as I'm concerned. You might not remember, BUT I won't ever forget how you have treated me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised I would have to remind you. Yeah it was years ago at the hemp depot, but if I have to remind you I will. I posted a thread asking for testers. You volunteered. You did no journal. You posted 1 pix at the end of the grow. Said it was the best weed you ever smoked then gave credit to Inkognito from Illuminati seeds for the beans and such great work. More than an insult to me as far as I'm concerned. You might not remember, BUT I won't ever forget how you have treated me!

Hey umbra, that was my fault. I honestly don’t think I even tested anyone’s strains to be honest. I probably said that and did a “shitty” one pic review just to save face.

Obviously it was in poor taste and you deserve better. For that please accept my apology.

You might not and if not I understand. I can only try to right my wrongs from here on out.

I still do have a few sealed beans but I am laying down right now, I just got out of surgery and still in pain. I can send u some pics and see if any are yours, I will do a proper review if I have any of yours.

I actually let me dad have everything to use for a while and just got some stuff back.

I wanted to check back here first to see if you reply d before I even called anyone.

Sorry man. That was really shitty of me.

I’m very sorry and hope I can make it up to you.

Trill

TOA my stuff is easy to spot. Little perfume glass vials. I'm the only one doing BPU crosses. At this point, not much point in doing a grow journal. Keef has done a much better job of growing my gear and I'm into other genetics, so good luck with what ever you have. It will be fire.
Going to TSA office tomorrow. Need to get background check done for access to restricted site I need to go to in January.

thank you keef for doing a journal on the strain that was well deserved.

I fucked up.

in the future I hopefully can redeem myself to you by continuing to help others and pay it forward.

If we are past that than it is what it is.

Cold as **** here btw. Was 24 degrees f when I fired up the diesel at 5:30am.

Now a chilly 40 w 6-12 mph wind up on the mountain.

Hoping for a warmer night than last night.

Smoke um if ya got um!

TOA-- I never did a grow journal -- but I do grow lots of Umbra's genetics -- My blueberry is 2 of his crossed --
(GDP x-BPU)-x-( BPU-X-B.B)-- I'm too deep in the woods to get a pic out right now but I got 3 of those sbould be ready in 2 weeks ?-- They bulking up and so white they taking on a blue sheen !-- I'm heavy on BPU and Black Berry Snow Lotus - One about to finish has both --( AK-x- BBSL)--x- (BPU-x- B.B.)-- She looking fine and I got my cuts !
Back to packing caps !

Got my new little spider farmer sf-1000 100watt light...until the little clone/veg cabinet is done, this guy is hangin over my cloner in the music room...I’ll get that cab built after the holidays, then we get some stuff goin...

D1F510D8-D3F0-4BD1-8114-C61BD0DA5C9E.jpeg

Got my new little spider farmer sf-1000 100watt light...until the little clone/veg cabinet is done, this guy is hangin over my cloner in the music room...I’ll get that cab built after the holidays, then we get some stuff goin...

View attachment 257020
That color guitar is my favorite color so I must say- great taste. Doesn’t add much to the convo but I love old cars/trucks with the robins egg/white (or pearl) paint scheme.

Umbra- I have been seeing several grows and enjoy all of the pics.

I look forward to trying the BPU. For what it is worth I will make it a point to crack all what I have and document. (I think there are only a few though? 5-6? I will check tonight.

Probably to little to late though for you. Sorry again.

I will dig everything back up and make it happen.

I just got the new ebb and flow in today. Rapid rooters, and other goodies like ph down, calibration solution and hangers for the led.

The delivery men were working overtime for me!

I’m getting very excited to get my feet wet again.

Long time coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back