Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin man, just give it up dude. I don't know you but it's clear they don't want you around. No one even responds to you dude. Why are you harassing these people? What have they done to you? Are you lonely? Do you have regrets? Do you wish to make atonement's for your wrong doings and transgressions? What is it that keeps you posting here?

my homebrew stereo...pair of 2A3 power tubes, I forget the pre amp tubes and the rectifier...it’s down right now because I foolishly broke and shorted the volume control while moving it and though I’ve replaced the volume pot, something else has opened or shorted and I’ve not had time or space to get round to yet and I’ve replaced it with a very small and Bluetooth ready amp that sounds to my old mostly deaf ears, just fine...of course the pioneer is just an old pioneer...
excuse my lack of grammer, I’m high...
Sunset Sherbet
0F828B0D-E911-412A-9120-B12BA96EBD45.jpeg

When I was in college, I worked at HeNe laser company in NJ. The company picnic was at the GM's house. As we were leaving, I see Tektronix O scope in the trash. Take it home. Gave it to my FIL. You couldn't disable the sweep no matter what you did. This was 2 months after he retired. He found the problem. Took almost 2 weeks. IC in a socket, 1 of the pins get folded under. He used it for his 20 Mhz rig to look at the signal tuning and his antenna rotation

what up everybody I'll come on here once in awhile enjoy reading all your comments I'm just an old hippie with COPD that likes the company of old weed growers like myself I don't post much but I enjoy reading your growing techniques and everything else do y'all talk about that being said the last couple days I looked back and there's a lot of drama on here out of nowhere dude if they don't want you here just go away ***

Whats theJack H lke Nov'??
Have an auto jack about 4 weeks in but never had the strain before (from an autoflower mix).
This is a pen from the dispensary. It's pretty good. At first it's racy. Then I just feel calm and with good disposition. At least in my opinion, for me. Ha. Handles the body ok too but it's a concentrate so pretty high THC. But it's definitely sativa. I'm wired. It's 330 am here.

Good Morning OFC...We have thunder showers here...they are about passed now..I am going to guess at an inch of rain total...maybe more. Harvested the potatoes yesterday...fair crop is about it...off on production and quality...too much rain. Nice flash back on the tube technology...gone from a shaking robot arm playing chess to surpassing a human hand in surgery...we had a field trip to the School Board office ...about 1972 or 73 maybe....they had just installed magnetic tape main frame...punch card data entry...they were so proud. I kept a Zenith Allegro for a while...does that count? lol...that old piece had good tone...I tend to jump on the newer things...I have a nice Logitech speaker system on the desk top...I figure this can finish my hearing off soon enough. Lightning is about to move on ...better hit the walk...Peace ya'll

Gday OFC , geeze been a bit of argy bargy going on in here , read this today made me think my time hasn't been to bad

"For a small amount of perspective at this moment, imagine you were born in 1900. On your 14th birthday, World War I starts, and ends on your 18th birthday. 22 million people perish in that war. Later in the year, a Spanish Flu epidemic hits the planet and runs until your 20th birthday. 50 million people die from it in those two years. Yes, 50 million. On your 29th birthday, the Great Depression begins. Unemployment hits 25%, the World GDP drops 27%. That runs until you are 33. The country nearly collapses along with the world economy. When you turn 39, World War II starts. You aren’t even over the hill yet. And don’t try to catch your breath. On your 41st birthday, the United States is fully pulled into WWII. Between your 39th and 45th birthday, 75 million people perish in the war. At 50, the Korean War starts. 5 million perish. At 55 the Vietnam War begins and doesn’t end for 20 years. 4 million people perish in that conflict. On your 62nd birthday you have the Cuban Missile Crisis, a tipping point in the Cold War. Life on our planet, as we know it, should have ended. Great leaders prevented that from happening. When you turn 75, the Vietnam War finally ends. Think of everyone on the planet born in 1900. How do you survive all of that? When you were a kid in 1985 and didn’t think your 85 year old grandparent understood how hard school was. And how mean that kid in your class was. Yet they survived through everything listed above. Perspective is an amazing art. Refined as time goes on, and enlightening like you wouldn’t believe. Let’s try and keep things in perspective. Let’s be smart, help each other out, and we will get through all of this."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back