Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone....It`s sunny and 32 degrees Celsius here....I too hope they get this king foo flu under control down there as USA is all over the news up here....no new cases here in quite sometime but people are still wearing there masks....I had some company so I missed my early morning watering...so off I go and this will not be enjoyable at all as were forecasted to hit 39 this afternoon....wish me luck and take care n stay safe.

I think I had it shortly after Thanksgiving. It didn't really feel like the flu. I had no stomach upset, just a dry, hacking cough, body aches, and a fever. It put me down for three days in bed, but a week or so later, I was back to my old self. I just thought it was the meanest cold I'd had in years.

My mil had covid 19 in early March and ended up in hospital for 5 weeks, 4 of them in ICU. My wife and myself had symptoms but no respiratory issues so we never qualified for a test bcuz only medical workers and respiratory problems were being allowed tests back then. I lost taste and smell for about a week. Also lost 12 lbs, didn't take long to find them though:D

2b2s

Easy day in the grow.....spent almost the whole day down there yesterday. Checked on a few things but everything is good for today. So, I processed kief. Had about 35 grams of it and it is now pressed into little patties with a press. Didn't get it all done but made a big dent. I can only do that for so long.

Will piddle about in the yard and take a walk before the rain comes.

one hour to getting stoned to the bone time. at lunch today i messed with the other workers. i opened a can of tuna and made sure all was looking. raised it to my nose took a big whiff and said, my wife has been gone for a week and i miss her. you should have seen their faces, some of the younger guys just don't know how to take me. the ones who know me were laughing their a$$es off.

Afternoon all. Just got back from a walk at the lake. Hot out there....... No rain but it is still humid. I couldn't even think about living where some of you do. If the humidity gets over 50% we think we are gonna die. This is high desert here and we don't get much humidity here but when we do......

I should go down and look in on the grow....

Enjoy your evening Kind Tokerzzz. I'm going get stoned to the bone and play a little guitar. No ice cream tonight, instead I've got one of those mini pecan pies. If I had any ice cream here I'd have it a la mode. Maybe it's a good thing that I don't have any, lol. Catch you all on the flip side.

Some sour bubble # 2 4 6 7

sb 2.jpg
sb 4.jpg
sb 6.jpg
sb 7.jpg

what boo is referring to is something that happened (not just once) on a previous site that is also the reason for alot of us washing up on shore here. It’s all good, can’t fault people for not wanting to deal with the drama

peace
- O
Are Pm's even private and even if they are , or appear to be, are they private from everyone? No, right? there only private to those who cant see them. Right?

for instance, how can MP be any more secure then any other site<<<<<<serious question, I'm ignorant of cybersecurity. i figure everyone knows where I live the second I post a picture from home, if they are savvy err then me, witch most are.

This reminds me of my Barbering days and the top 5 ways to kill anyones including your own business clientele...

IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT REVEALED YOU MUST CONCEAL

Last edited:
Swimming pool i didn't even want, not like there isn't 125 lakes in my county and 4 within 1.5 miles of my home, is green. 3 days ago it was crystal clear. I have put 4 gallons of 12,5% chlorine in 9000 gallon pool and still just as green as before I added the shock. Wife is having a small bday pool party for her niece and 4 cousins on 31st. Not looking good for that atm:D

2b2s

what is your method for doing so? My bag of frozen trim is getting bigger and I’m trying to figure out the best thing to do with it.
Dry ice, five gallon bucket and a silk screen. Simple and quick. I spend more time pressing it into patties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back