Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
more additions are not always what's needed. number one .........Do no harm. I personally do not add anything to a pot but nutrients. And I probably use to much of them. my opinion .....but I have never seen dark leaves like that. anyone else?
i have to feed, my soil is organic with no nutes.

Figured out why I been so stoned the last couple days !- The Gloman had taught me that I could decarb that brickweed and make it 20% stronger for Cannacaps -- I had a plate full of leaves and broken bits and pieces from bloom so I put them in a pickle jar and popped them into a 230 degree oven for 30 minutes then let it cool to room temp befote openning -- Anyway I made a batch of caps out of it and it has been ringing my bell ! This T.E. gonna have to be potent to hang with the Widow !

they look awesome. only top fan leaves.....cold . Last year I was forcing a Chernobyl and we got 2 nights in the low 40's and she went purple.

yall think it could be from the temps being in the 40 to 50 deg. range? here'sa pic i found from a purple sd. i never got to grow one all the way as the ones i had last summer died on me. and i don't know who's diesel this is, cause i won the seeds in a contest.
355277-1706_zpsb118cfcd.jpg

I'm with Bozzo !-- I think it natural and no problem -- she's shutting down nutes to the leaves causes she's using it to make bud !-- pretty though !-- Lyfespan - So U know about some black Kush ! That's cool !-- When I get ready to breed that Frosted Black -- I know who to talk to !-- looking forward to my first taste of this T.E. so I can see what I got -- if she better than my widow then I'm in trouble -- good trouble ! Giggy on your temp question. -- them brickweed plants out back have shown no change and in got into the mid 30s and they still thriving ! No change in leaf color !

I'm with Bozzo !-- I think it natural and no problem -- she's shutting down nutes to the leaves causes she's using it to make bud !-- pretty though !-- Lyfespan - So U know about some black Kush ! That's cool !-- When I get ready to breed that Frosted Black -- I know who to talk to !-- looking forward to my first taste of this T.E. so I can see what I got -- if she better than my widow then I'm in trouble -- good trouble ! Giggy on your temp question. -- them brickweed plants out back have shown no change and in got into the mid 30s and they still thriving ! No change in leaf color !

Oh yes I know the domina very well. I have 10 of her popped as a matter of fact, 5 of two phenos I really like

Hey Ya'll -- I'm brain damaged but help me understand -- I was watching " Buying the Bayou" and then Buying Alaska came on .-- $350,000. for a place that only thaws out 3 months out the year and got mosquitos the size eagles-- Mane I could get a waterfront canal home on the island less than 2 miles from the beach and we got like a 2 week long winter and a freeze is extremely rare !-- I don't understand !

I'm in awe of my snow brothers !-- Ya'll got them mooses or do U call them meese up there ? Stomp U to death in a heartbeat !-- I almost got into a gun fight with a buffalo a month or so ago !-- I don't need to tangle with no moose ! I don't chop wood neither ! We got an agreement down on the Third Coast !-- If we loose this house to a hurricane -- We move back to the swamp ! Turn me loose in the swamp with what I done learned about weed and Keef would buy him a fine house boat ! -- (It's hard to find a place to stay during Mardi Gras !)

after doing a lot of research today, i believe the same way. that it is temps and genetics. which took a load off of me. really thought i had done something wrong to her. yall have a great night. later

OFC wake and bake is in order this morning. Good morning to all. Get your cup of coffee, grab your bowl and join me. Later. Peace.

Stoner smurf looks a little blue around the gills. Must need another session of wake and bake. Later. Peace.

wake and bake. later.....cards this morning. I make to many mistakes stoned. So on card day I wait for baking till cards are over. I think I can make it.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Baking at the Beach !-- temps - 53/65 partly cloudy -- Waiting for them Cannacaps, nicotine and caffiene to get to operating levels !-- getting better but I'm still in that - if U jack with me I will shoot your a** stage !-- more coffee !-- need pipe !-- Later guys !

Morning all. COFFEE, no wake n bake today. My lungs can't take it. Culled 3 more males. Fog is so thick, it's going to be dangerous to drive any where today.

Sorry to hear that Umbra -- Doctor Keef says find 3-4 caps in the med drawer and empty them in the sink -- refill with crumbled weed -- pack it in with something- chase it with a peanutbutter sandwich or even heat up a piece of pizza - anything with some oil in it !-- In a hour or so U be alright ! I am !- It don't meanI'm not gonna finish that pipe ! All is right at the pharm !-- I'll be taking the top off them T.E. soon so I can sex them while still having a clone in veg. Thinking about a wire rack like Yoop used in that SCROG to support the Widow -- if she finishes much taller than about 18" she gets top heavy !-- those 2" cups can't stop it - too small a base!

Don't U think it is about time they cure the disease of aging ?-- This old body be stiff and sore today !-- If they found the cure to aging and I could have my 30-35 year old body back --I would take better care of it !--

Don't U think it is about time they cure the disease of aging ?-- This old body be stiff and sore today !-- If they found the cure to aging and I could have my 30-35 year old body back --I would take better care of it !--

with all the rain and cool temps we are getting, i have been hurting like hell. starts at my feet and goes to my neck, at least i don't have a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back