Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Learned something today !-- Did U know that if U do it right --Strawberry Brandy burns with a blue flame !

Buddy, I'm not so sure that's not jet fuel. How many times did you freeze it off? Gots to be at least 90 proof.

I didn't mean to start a discussion on growing & then bail on you guys. No sooner then I hit the enter key on that post my help showed up and I had to go to work. I don't know nuttin' about hydro, wish I did. I was a farmer when I was a kid, I can grow anything in dirt. Hydro costs money, dirt is dang near free. That's my reasoning & it is just that simple. I used to do miracle grow, was so harsh I couldn't smoke it so I started learning soil, been there evr since. All organic, I use ferts. I get outta coops, barns and pigstyes. I do mix it with peat & perlite and butterfield farms organic mix. I average about $40-maybe $50 in materials a year but that's for 4 or 5 crops.

I forgot to post a pic of that pump !-- I don't know if it'll really burn Hippy it would if I wanted !-- It's plenty potent !-- The Cherry and Strawberry turned out great Got some blackberry turned out a little sweet so I added water back to it and let the yeast eat some more !-- Peach is the only fruit I've had trouble with !-
I gotta find hat pump box !

Rose, I understand the need for a quantity of good stuff. I provide (free of any charge whatsoever,) for two individuals besides myself. as a result I probably have 9 to 10 lbs a year just to provide for that. If I was to go into business I would have to go outside.

That end with the slots pops off and has a removable coarse filter !-- Also comes with a pack of adapters !-I glue a piece of PVC on one and pop my spray head right on top !-- I don't even use PVC cement on the manifold! -- 3 Tees -- 4 L's -- pipe --2- 6 inch pieces PVC 4-- 9 inch pieces !- I build a enough to remember my measurements !-- They work anyway U want !-- Only thing is 396 gph will suck a seperate res empty quickly !-- That's why I just shot straight up and let it fall back down !

Nick-- D.D. been Nursing for awhile and I don't know how long she can keep doing it !-- Weed is my last ace in the hole !-- I'm about to have to step up and pay the bills before nursing kills her !-- When we met she banned me from moving weed !-- At one time I supplied 3 street dealers !-- Been a long time and I never had this quality to work with !-- I was hoping the law would change and give me some wiggle room before D.D.'s starts having worse health problems !--

Sr nick, i have never had that much. I just need a couple of pounds for oil, and i didn't get that this year. Nice you have all that natural fertilizer. I used the last bag of manure from my folks farm about two years ago.. That was some good stuff. My dad was a good farmer.
I use a worm bin, mr rb won't let me have a cow. lol Horse **** is too weedy.

Hey Rose I hope U save ole Keef a couple those Harley seed !-- I been getting high and studying at your Nurse Larry !-- I will be putting the Nurse in a cartridge but I want to make a high CBD juice too !-- I want to mix something like Harley and The Nurse in an e-cig cartridge not sure what ratio or anything yet !-- High THC !-High CBD !-- Can't help but be good medicine !

Keef, Bodhi has a strain that is Harley and snowlotus. It is supposed to be 1:1 and he calls it Good Medicine.

If Bohdi does it that has my attention !-- The dam Snow Lotus again ?-- Fates are telling me something !--
I got the BlackBerry Snow Lotus !--Snow Desiel !-- Tranquil Elephantizer's mom was the Snow Lotus !-- She lives on in D.D.'s Blue Elephant ! -- I suppose I should just get me a Snow Lotus and be done with it !

If Bohdi does it that has my attention !-- The dam Snow Lotus again ?-- Fates are telling me something !--
I got the BlackBerry Snow Lotus !--Snow Desiel !-- Tranquil Elephantizer's mom was the Snow Lotus !-- She lives on in D.D.'s Blue Elephant ! -- I suppose I should just get me a Snow Lotus and be done with it !

i just got blackberry snow sent to me keef

grass monkey right this second........ starfighter x c99....... by LED seedz....... to be released fall of 2017 I think........

I just killed my BBSL but I got a few more seed !-- I'm off after some other berries !-- Some Strawberry -- Don't know what the hell a Hoe Berry is-- but frosty as she is I don't care !-- I'm after a good sweet lemon !

Having some trouble from Umbra's Delta Wave which is a Cindy cross I think !-- Got a few more seed to give it another try!

I just killed my BBSL but I got a few more seed !-- I'm off after some other berries !-- Some Strawberry -- Don't know what the hell a Hoe Berry is-- but frosty as she is I don't care !-- I'm after a good sweet lemon !

my bbsl is crossed with an unnamed strain........ I'll be popping some soon.

Hey Giggy your BIL got something planned for that pig pen come spring ? --- I just bred something I'd love to see unleashed outside !-- Same Dad as the B.B. from last year on something called a Hoe Berry !--- Gonna be a monster !-- huge potent plant is my guess !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back