Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, thats kinda my opinion too. Heat. I think I'm just going to set the thermostat on the AC snd let her rip.

Looking good Olefogey. I'm kinda anxious to hear how ya like that light.

The light will help the temp compared to a hps. Fans and exhaust, are you planning on exhausting your tent?

rose ,all of my PM issues came from infected clones. If the mother has PM ,the clones do also.
if you keep them ,you will have to spray every 3 to 5 days. Vinegar and water works well to. I use that when they are close to finish and it shows up.

bozzo, i know you speak the truth. Talk to me. This has been caught early. Should i not even try a clone? Are you where it is humid? I threw away my roses that got pm and now none of them get it.. you are right some varieties are susceptible... I just tried a joint of it and I loved it... Is it time to put my big girl panties on and say there are a lot of clones throw it? What about the spores that are lose in the room?

Nap Wake and Bake !--- Got a lot to say about the news lately but despite my firm belief I'm gonna keep my mouth shut !--- I need my pipe -- Get that disgusting stuff out of my mind !

Get it done OF !

OF I'll be watching how that light works for U !-- Price is comparable to my Mars Hydro but higher watts !-- U got my interest!

Evening OFC Finally made it Home.
I have to go back a couple of days. And Check out Kravens light spec, And a few others.
Keef Green Santa made it MO. Says it will be here Tue.
Gonna go watch Football and Drink a beer, Smoke a bowl.

i have an exhaust fan(170 cfm) that i used with my t5 grows. i always have had it running on a rheostat at about half speed. i will probably need to have it going full speed. the light came recommended by hamster lewis. he has some frosty looking flowers. i hope to get something similar. has some uv b component to it. i also have a new oscillating circulation stick fan coming. still doing stuff on the cheap but i think this will step up my game a couple of levels.

Happy New Year OFC.

of, I like your idea. Have fun.

Well, out of 4 mj's. I have two left. Had, to throw away two boys. I hate doing that, plants have feeling to I have Hippie's Dawg going and It has white hairs and than there is the BUB X BB still not sex. I be lucky to get one plant. Those white hair are looking good.

Yo Keef. Hello ness. Sent son in-law home to New Iberia today. Everyone have a safe night.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

morning ofc, got up hurtin like hell this morn. hope yall have a great day.

@rogokie, every time i see your avatar pic it reminds me of a sailor wearing the old dungarees and ball cap, that they can't wear anymore.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- I feel old !--

Heard a new term this morning -- " Frightenly Ignorant "

I need to get high ! -- I am not a happy camper !

Morning OFC
Been going back and checking out others lights.
Rose and Kravens nice lights out of my league.
giggy where did you buy from I went to timbergrowlights.
did not like there prices.

Morning O.F.C....
Looks like the hippies dawg isn't going to make the cut...this pheno..is way too bushy...
Better puff one....:48:

Good morning peeps.

We have a foot of snow and a north wind blowing.. we haven't had a winter like this in decades, seriously. More snow forecast for today... I am going to stay inside and clone. I suggested to mr rb that he not shovel that snow, he says he will be fine... yikes. It is supposed to get down to 1 degree. this week.. I said to my friend at least the thrip will die and he said, no they are just underground! what a lousy thing to say..

Woodhippy, i hear you on the lights, i have been thinking about this for a long time and got some $ for christmas from a couple of sources.... I hope it helps the power bill as i need to crank out some dank.... a poem! as i lost so much last summer...need to make oil...

Got the word the car engine is toast !-- What we gonna do ? -- I don't know !-- I'm outta aces !-- It's not gonna be a good day ! --I get flaky when I get this stressed !-- I can't get flaky --I need to think !-- I've solved worse problems !---Sorry to dump that on U !-- We'll figure something out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back