Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud -- I been thinking about some way to put one them commode floats in a box !-- Gravity feed nute mix into the box !-- When the level falls the float will open a valve adding nute water !-- Still just a thought abut automation !

Use the fuel level sender from a car gas tank (new one keef a new one) Its already set up to trigger a 'lectric signal. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Use the fuel level sender from a car gas tank (new one keef a new one) Its already set up to trigger a 'lectric signal. :vap-Bong_smoker:

That's a really good idea Nick it's funny how when you put a bunch of great minds together the amazing things you can come up with :48:

KNow what? If you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have known. Guess I'm a scrooge. Merry Christmas!

Good morning Giggy, Woodhippy. Its raining outside so I guess I get to do gardening today. Hope everyone is happy on the holiday. I'll join you guys for a bowl.

Trying to post pics again, but won't let me! Long night for me last night. Ready to go home now!

Morning O.F.C. !-- I need my pipe and some coffee !

It's just Saturday! -- What's the big deal ?

I was dreaming about Umbra's Lemon last night !-- Not gonna burn my eyes out is it ? -- Nice sweet easy lemon smoke !-- I'm ready let's grow some !

Morning Hippy !-- I think we got that covered !-- I forgot what's in the pipe but it's working !

Dozed off, I'm back alive...think a little papaya this morning with my Tea.....

Hey Keef, When you take your bud, do you wait for amber or milky or do you just go when the bud "looks" right. I take my Sativas when I see the first hint of amber but trying to figure out when is the right time for this Blueberry.:vap_bong__emoticon::vap_bong__emoticon:

Gonna run to the hardware store RO water system gonna run today.
Had my coffee and a Buzz be back later.

Maybe it's just me but she seems stay cloudy a long time !-- Somewhere between 55-60 days !-- I don't know if U post to do it this way but I experiment with when to take it where I like it best !-- I don't know these things but several days apart and it's almost like it's a different plant !-- Widow he bad like that !-- She can be several different weeds !--- The B.B. is very forgiving !-- If U was color blind and took her early or late she still be good to U !-- Supposed to be 2 things that affect the outcome of weed -- environment and genetics !-- I think a third thing should be there and that's when U take it !-- Some can be speedy if taken early and some will give U couch lock the later U take them !-- We get the chance to run these things several times and find out when we think is the best time to take it !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back