Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud --I had to pick up D.D. 's 'scripts so I swung by the beach and snapped a pic of the beach for ya !--
Low 60's -- crowded up around the heater and the snowbirds be out frolicking in the 70 degree F. Surf !-- Winds blowing and over cast !--

Man I wish I was there right now as D.D always says getting high by the beach

Hey EC we have a strange sense of humor here, but I have no idea what ya did, so do it again so we can see what you shouldn't have done.

i gave to much info and when he came out of the office i called him giggy in the middle of the shop. the last thing i want is him to be mad at me. well lunch is over.

Giggy whatever it was I'm stoned and like Umbra said I missed it the first time --do it again I'll be watching !
Giggy U been with us since we opened the doors to the O.F.C. -- He causes U a problem we have run people off before !- I hope ya'll work it out !-- Long time ago I was the only member at another place and hot dam it's good to have some southern outlaw growers around !-- We got different problems than those in the free states !-- We can figure stuff out together !

Well when and if I ever meet any of U guys -- I'm calling U by the name I know U by or I would get all confused !-- Rose she probably got another name but to me she is Rose !-- No one else in the shop probably didn't have a clue !-- I'm sure there really could be a reason and story of why U called him a new nick name--- Giggy !-- Giggy when U gonna start those Purple Cheese Autos !-- I want to see what they look like!

I was gonna make the same offer Rose !-- Tell me where they come from and let me see what I can do !-- I don't play by the rules !-- I was denied the Pink Kush for almost 2 years -- Billy will not ship out of Canada and if U not gonna grow it the way he tells U to -- U can't have it either !-- Me and Bud bout to do the shuck and jive and lay hands on it anyway !-- Bud wants it and I bet he can get it !-- Bud I been wondering -- Does he have anything in 6n that comes in seed form ? --I might be wanting some if he do !

Once when I was at another place !-- We got seed from the Indus Valley hand carried to England then shipped to Illinois from Illinois some even came to Texas !-- Joke was on us !-- Supposed to be a straight up Landrace indica from a forbidden village few outsiders can get to !-- That thing was straight up sativa !
It was huge but took a long time to finished! -- Bozzo posed a pic of it sticking all out of his greenhouse !-- Bozzo what was the name of that strain ? -- Now the Blue Mountain Jamaican Ice hand carried out from a private farm would have worked but I was swamped and gave them all away ! -- Old Stoners? -- We find a way !

Seedsman got them !-- Kraven U should have brought this up earlier !-- We can get some NS one way or another !-- We help each other up in here !-- When my Tranquil Elephantizer seed from Bohdi were sold out ! -- One of the OFC -- Gave me the heads up when they came out !- They sold out in a few days but they still had 3 packs when I placed my order !-- Another day and I woulda lost out !

Watching the 2016 Glastonbury Music Festival !-- Looks to be a music day !-- ZZ Top just performed ! A nice mix of old and new music !-- I think I just settle In and get my music buzz working until to D.D. get up !

I still have the BlackBerry Snow Lotus pollen, need to take a few cuts of bpu. Thinking about making more BlackBerry Snow Lotus seeds, maybe I will cross to bpu while I am at it.

Dog -- Sounds good I got a few more BBSL seed -- I sexed a girl and killed it !-- The Snow Lotus is a legendary mom !-- I got a grandchild of the Snow Lotus in a B.B. crossed on the T.E. -the T.E. had a Snow Lotus mom and That legendary Dad Giggy looking for 88g13 hashplant?--Snow Lotus grand daughter in the T.E. --and with a B.B.dad !
Dog -- U got some BBSL pollen !-- U get me some and I'll hit that Blue Elephant with it !-- How could we go wrong ? -- Share the seed ?-- That first B in BPU is Blackberry Kush -- Might be all tasty Dog !-- No doubt it would rock your world -- Not a weak link in that genetic chain !

The Blue T.E. is in early bloom right now Dog !-- Gonna breed her gotta do it in the next couple weeks !

Giggy whatever it was I'm stoned and like Umbra said I missed it the first time --do it again I'll be watching !
Giggy U been with us since we opened the doors to the O.F.C. -- He causes U a problem we have run people off before !- I hope ya'll work it out !-- Long time ago I was the only member at another place and hot dam it's good to have some southern outlaw growers around !-- We got different problems than those in the free states !-- We can figure stuff out together !
with in the next couple weeks, building the newest box. don't worry about clown, he's ok he's just young and still learning.
Seedsman got them !-- Kraven U should have brought this up earlier !-- We can get some NS one way or another !-- We help each other up in here !-- When my Tranquil Elephantizer seed from Bohdi were sold out ! -- One of the OFC -- Gave me the heads up when they came out !- They sold out in a few days but they still had 3 packs when I placed my order !-- Another day and I woulda lost out !
seedsman is who i got them from, i like the way they work.
Dog -- Sounds good I got a few more BBSL seed -- I sexed a girl and killed it !-- The Snow Lotus is a legendary mom !-- I got a grandchild of the Snow Lotus in a B.B. crossed on the T.E. -the T.E. had a Snow Lotus mom and That legendary Dad Giggy looking for 88g13 hashplant?--Snow Lotus grand daughter in the T.E. --and B.B.dad !-- I would guess this Snow Desiel comes from the Snow Lotus too !--
Dog -- U got some BBSL -- U get me some and I'll hit that Blue Elephant with it !-- How could we go wrong ? -- Share the seed ?-- That first B in BPU is Blackberry Kush -- Might be all tasty Dog !-- No doubt it would rock your world -- Not a weak link in that genetic chain !
keef i have two female 88g13/hp and two more beans to try for my male. i have also been offered extra beans in case i don't get my male. that is one hard plant to clone, but i'm going to get some cloning gel to try, so far i haven't used any cloning stuff.

I hope U get one Giggy !-- U breed a male it seems to boost what ever U breed it to !-- Same with that Snow Lotus mom !- Add that monster BPU to the mix it'll be outstanding !--Then we hit it with a 88g13 male ? -- This could be outstanding! -- Used to be everyone killed a male soon as it shows it's self but we learning better !

Been watching the news !-- Like a dam soap opera !-- What da hell does the intelligence community know about intelligence anyway ? -- Putin playing the nice guy after the sanctions for the election hacks !-- What's he worried about ? -- Soon he'll get to work with his boy !-- I am just an outsider watching how things work out ! - Love the tweets ! -- It has all become funny to me I got no reason to fight with anyone !--

The "Boy" which one,,,,, :rofl:

I aint biten Keef,,i promised Rose i wouldnt.

Just commenting on a news story Hopper !-- Ya'll be all touchy since the election !-- Dude your man won the electoral college and will be the boss !-- I'm gonna get a big bag of popcorn and watch the show ! -- Everybody knows how I feel !-- Don't mean I'll like all parts of the show but U can't change the channel now !-- Guess we'll have to watch and wait to see what happens !-- They legalize weed I don't care who does it !
I'd give them respect for that ! -- He sends the youth of America into the meat grinder again --I won't be amused !--
Big business is given free rein to do whatever they want in the name of profit --I won't be amused !-- I'm in the frame of mind now that U got the job -- Let's see if U can do it !--Show us where your loyalties lie ! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back