Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening yooper. Good to hear that there was some change. We are behind you with all the support we can give. Hope tomorrow bring good news.

morning ofc, coffee brewing. gonna go try to find me some soil today. thinking about popping a jack the ripper, blue moonshine x buddhas sister, blue dream, and something else i can't remember at the moment. everybody have a great day. peace

good morning . thinking of you two much yoop.

all my plants are hanging except the biggest Chernobyl. Trying to get her finish like she should. not real happy with the end. I had to rip the 4 biggest plants out from mold on Aug first. The stuff sucks. I will be treating it like the mites next year. Not going to wait till it shows up. this year I sprayed for mites way before the plants went out. and had no bad mite infestation this year. Will do the same for mold next year. And no more clones from strangers.

Good morning Curmudgeonlanders,
Gotta thank everyone for their concern over my wife`s health. Hopefully today will be better. No hospital today, will go tomorrow. Go every other day. 77 miles to hospital, spend the day, 77 miles home, makes a long, hard day. Limit after dark driving as night vision is not good any more. This getting` old sucks, but it`s better then the alternative. Thanks again. Peace.

Been reading up on pollinating. My isolated male is dropping pollen. Want to pollinate a couple of branches only, not the whole plant. Very worried I`m gonna pollinate the whole room. Has anyone did this ? Any comments are welcome, cause I haven`t did this before.

Been reading up on pollinating. My isolated male is dropping pollen. Want to pollinate a couple of branches only, not the whole plant. Very worried I`m gonna pollinate the whole room. Has anyone did this ? Any comments are welcome, cause I haven`t did this before.

when i do mine i turn the fan off and use a small paint brush. i dip it in the pollen and hold it above where i want it and tap on the brush. some people brush it on but i don't touch with the brush. good luck.

good morning ofc. Hey yooper when you pollinate, if you spray the other plants with water it will keep the pollen from spreading.

giggy,
umbra,
Thanks for the help. Needed it on this endeavor.
Spray the other girls with water huh ? Sounds like something I can do, without screwing it up. Then tap the pollen on the selected buds.
Do you cover the pollinated buds with a paper sack ? Think I read this some where.

I would take the girl you want to pollinate and put her in the bathtub and do the pollination thing then rinse out your bathtub and the plant you don't want pollinated. Then KILL HIM.

Rosebud,
Thanks, but no can do. Plant`s too big to move that far.

so yoop...what kind of seeds are we making? Straight up or a cross-?

hello to everyone,, stoney Sunday to everyone,, try to get over the touch of the Flu,, scrathy throat,, runny nose , n kick film up,, this is hell in the heat down here

Howdy Y'all,
I been sayin I'm gonna get some pics of my PGG flowers, so here are the first shots.
Bill, these gals grow faster than anything I've ever had. 3 days after I took these shots, they are actually starting to look like little buds. I'm going to pollinate with some Big Betty & some Lady. They both flower real early.

These first 2 are the PGG the other one is some of the buds from Betty

View attachment 014.jpg

View attachment 008.jpg

View attachment 003.jpg

Hey Yopper, when I pollinate, I put the pollin in a zip lock baggie and place the baggie over the selected bud and zip it shut. Leave it in place for a few days, giving it a shake every once and a while.

OK, I did it. At least I think I did. Did not collect much pollen, hope it was enough. Tapped pollen into a small glass bottle. Set bottle outside, took shower. Then into garage and tapped pollen into 2 zip lock baggies. Into the grow room and put the baggies over a bud and zipped closed. Rest of the male plant now resides in the burn barrel, his job is done. Pollinated one of each strain. Ghost Train Haze X Ghost Train Haze and Ghost Train Haze X Vale' Vale'. Fingers crossed on this one.

Hey, if you do, all is not lost. Four bucks a seed will put some change in your pocket and you can still make bubble hash out of the buds and leaves.

Speaking of bubble hash, if you plan on buying a pollen press, save your money and don't buy this POS. The threads stripped out after approximately 200 grams.

View attachment $(KGrHqJ,!qgFGemcnmqbBRukzl(g4!~~60_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back