Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so let's figure 2 cups in a pint,2 pints in a quart so 8 cups in a half gallon of everclear...right? 40 dollars a half gallon of 190 proof everclear. 500 divided by 40=12 so that's 12 x 8_ 96.

So I figure after 100 batches the machine pays for itself in recouped everclear.
only 90 more to go .

But safety is the key at any price Like Umbra ,I know of people that have been burnt making RSO.

Flower Tower about $500- Making e-cig liquid just got easier !-- If I get one of them then , the only other tool I'd need to build is homogenizer !-- make me a little whisk for my dremel to beat the RSO into the V.G. (or P.G. ) Just like milk -- break the fat molecules such small pieces that they can never again seperate ! Do the same with e-cig liquid ! Can extracted oil be decarbed ?

I'm down with easy !-- Bozzo where I get one of them Iso machines-- How much they cost ? Would it fit in a standup freezer with no shelves ! Sounds like the best thing since sliced bread to me !-- U mentioned it before and I thought for making Cannabutter ! Mane I get tired of building stuff !-- if there is a machine that will make RSO -- I'll spend the money !! Now an homogenizer and I'm good !

I just bought one of these, don't go on eBay or amazon, the price is stupid more.

Here's a code for 25 bux off too.

This big ***** will make butters, rso, oils, and tinctures. It's no joke, heavy as hell, all stainless steel, multi temp settings, it can decarb or not.

http://magicalbutter.refr.cc/WRCMK5L.

Bozzo I know U don't sell but weed has a high value -- What would be the value of 100 runs thru the machine at market price ? It'll pay for itself quickly !

Hope you all had a great Christmas :fly:
how is things ,, onwards and upwards to the new year :afroweed:

jaga ol` friend, good to see ya stopping by. How`s things in your neck of the woods ? Like you said, onwards and upwards to the new year. Peace.

Hot Dam !-- guess what came in the mail today ?--- The Tranquil Elephantizer is in the house !-- My free seed are " Phantom Cookies " Umbra !-- Ever heard of them ? Anything kin to GSC has got to be good !--

I want to give a shout out to Cannazon !-- Talk about stealth shipping !-- I did not find the seed on my first attempt !-- Was beginning to think it was just junk mail !-- Boys is good !-- I would recommend themto anyone on their stealth shipments alone !-- It will get thru !-- I plan to plant 6 T.E. and 3 Phantom Cookies and we off to the races !

Bozzo I know U don't sell but weed has a high value -- What would be the value of 100 runs thru the machine at market price ? It'll pay for itself quickly !

I was just talking of the cost of recouped everclear

Lyfespan what did U pay for it and where did U get yours ? MR 1-- it is the.same thing listed in seedfinder as Phantom of the Cookies isn't it ! 6 T.E. and 3 Phantom Cookies are soaking tonight ! Put them in a medium tommorrow !

Looks similar but Phantom of The Cookies has Girl Scout Cookies as well it seems, Umbra should know.

Lyfespan what did U pay for it and where did U get yours ? MR 1-- it is the.same thing listed in seedfinder as Phantom of the Cookies isn't it ! 6 T.E. and 3 Phantom Cookies are soaking tonight ! Put them in a medium tommorrow !

I paid 170 after the discount, you can follow the link in my post. You get a one year warranty when you order from the site, no warranty from amazon or eBay.

Hi Keef -

68 years here.

My 1st MJ Forum. Doing a lot of reading. Just ordered my 1st batch of seeds AK 47.

Will be installing my new lighting system in a second bathroom. Been gardening for over 40 years now and currently have a Flouresent setup for my Flower and Veggie plants and I move them to my Bathroom Greenhouse when they are ready.

new system is an Appolo 600 Watt MH Phs system this is an upgrade from my 2 - 4ft flouresent set up.

tapco1

Sunday morning wake and bake. Bowl of bud and cup of coffee equals one happy old hippie. Any one wanna join me ?

Right there with ya, Yoop. Critters fed, bowl blazing, and a Coke on ice setting next to me.
Life is good!

Looks like we've got a new member. Welcome, Tap!:)

Morning O.F.C. ! ---Tapco -- Welcome to Curmedgenland-- Homeland of The Old Farts Club !-- I soaked those seed overnight and planted them this morning .-- Tap - If U got a question about growing weed -- one of us will have the answer ! I planted 6 of the Tranquil Elephantizer and 3 of the Phantom Cookies --if all works well I'll have 2 more clone lines -- Once I got. Piece in the cloner -- I own it ! Then I sex the clone -- If it is male or hermie , it's whole li.e goes away ! If it's a girl I'll take clones for the SOG -- this year I plan on moving the boys outside and collect pollen ! The Widow rotation is kickin'-- A harvest every 2 week's is da bomb !-- I was thinking that if I added 2 more boxes to the rotation , I could add a month to my bloom cycle and run some sativa and still get a harvest every 2 week's ! That's not practical now but maybe one day !

I just wanted to say again how impressed I was with Cannazon's stealth shipping ! I knew they had to be there but couldn't find them at first !

Good Morning OFC. wake n bake/coffee is ready. This chem 91 never gets old. Beautiful sunny morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back