Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Stank, smoke the pipe (if it don`t kill us) and no lies. Sounds good.

Hey Keef, back in the 70's and 80's we would go to Key West and fish for square grouper, lol

Square Grouper ?-- hadn't heard that in decades !!-- Of course RWS made me clean my act up ! Paid the fines and got the warrants lifted ! I still get tempted at times !-- I tell myself I'm a soon to be a semi - legal pot farmer - no need for that risk anymore !-- I run a clone factory to feed my rotation but I haven't forgotten how to grow outside !-- It could happen one day -- I know where to get some fine clones !

Got six on the ground and more coming for the gigantic stupendous blizzard to end all blizzards of 2015. FEL made short work of the first six, and the next six can wait 'til tomorrow.

I love using heavy equipment stoned!:)

Evening OFC, loaded a bowl and ready for an after dinner coffee. Rain is falling and it's around a balmy 68F so got the porch windows open and enjoying nature with all my senses. Checked my little girl, she is growing up so fast.... here is a pic I took today, 21 days from germination. Really pleased with my first hydro grow so far. wish me luck.

Great lookin` girl, what do you call her ? (strain)

Good morning all I am coming out of hibernation a lil early

jaga,
So good to see you stop by, my old friend. Join us as we have wake and bake this morning. Buds looking good.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Glad U could join us Jaga !-- I'm up early practicing for the Wake and Bake !-- Think I'm ready !

Toasted !-- Mane I think this Tranquil Elephantizer and Phantom Cookies are gonna work out great ! They make me understand why the Widow is not recommended for a Sea Of Green !-- short squaty plants won't be as top heavy as my widow in bloom -- U guys helped me find the T.E. seed a week later and they woulda been gone -- if anyone runs across those hightimes most potent indica winners - Bruce Banner #3 and I can't remember the other one -- we talked about the two !-- gotta have me some of them seed !- if it's the best then I Gotta have it !

Little bit of a cold spell here.....20 below zero. Only good thing...no wind. COLD, COLD, COLD.

Definitely agree with ya on that one bozzo, it was a kinda boring game until the last few minutes of the game.

Morning OFC...no wake and bake today, headed out the door to check on a friend who's been sick. see ya'll this afternoon.

critical was the best one last summer for me. one toker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back