Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my return address on it. I have an account with ups. I am not blond.

That is a fantastic idea the bengay tubes, how did you do that?

Metal Bengay tube !-- squeeze out most of the Bengay - unfold flat end - clean inside of tube with soap and water -- stand tube on cap end - pour enough melted wax inside to seal the end - after the wax has cooled - scoup a little out a little and fill it with a smear of Bengay - be sloppy -- the tube is now ready for contraband !-- perhaps a bag of cleaned manicured weed ready to roll !-- crush the tube to remove as much air as possible - flatten out end and apply Bengay with every fold ! be sloppy -- Ain't no dog snorting him some Bengay !

U know they make things like a can of fix a flat , WD 40 and other everyday container with stealth screw on caps -- they'll hold a couple ounces depending on size - so I've been told !-- I would never do such a thing as that Bengay tube trick - I musta read about it somewhere ! Quit worrying !- UPS don't care !

not that I know anything about things like that, but a jar of peanut butter... a larger jar of peanut butter can hold many surprises

Keef,
I take it outside and plug in a hot plate on the patio... sometimes the wind is blowing which is nice, but it not a fan blowing the fumes away, and it only takes a half an hour or so to cook off the everclear. I will never get used to it when you are stirring and in an instant it turns. It is awesome...one second you are stirring booze, the next instant you got oil... it is very cool to see the chlorophyll just leave the pot and go away in a light green cloud. I was stupid about the packaging though. didn't wash my hands before i sealed the box... please come and see my in prison. Got to ups and realized I reeked of mj and booze.... oh dear. I was in too big of a hurry to get it there... hope i don't get caught....

Rose we would get you bail and then transport to a non extradition county :bolt:

Thanks guys. It left here and is half way there, that is good news right?

Peanut butter, another great idea.

Peanut Butter ?- recently a person returning from Colorado to Dallas had a jar of peanut butter in their carry on luggage !-- Seems odd ?-- So was the weed and cute little pipe stuffed inside !- I think they mounted the x-ray for amusement !- it should never seem out of place -- When it comes to UPS -- vacuum pack it and throw it in one them boxes they got -- get thru EVERY TIME ! Post office has reported weed packaged in Colorado has been intercepted in EVERY other state !-- UPS has none reported that I know of !

Got me a chill when I looked outside at the temp. It stared back at me and said : 30 degrees BELOW ZERO. Do not know what the wind chill is, except COLD. Wake and bake ? Going on as we speak, cause it`s too cold to do anything else.

Morning O.F.C. !-- 30 below !-- I can't even imagine that !-- I put some brickweed seed in a planter outside Dec. 1 st. - They about 18 inches tall and making bud ! Wanted to see if I could run an outside winter grow next year !-- Can do if I plant in Oct. !- No one is looking for weed growing outside in winter! - I woulda checked in earlier but I got high and forgot !

I'm thinking the same,Keef,been thinking about those swiss strains,can't get much info on them,mostly worried about potency,but would be so awesome to see flowers in jan.

68- cloudy with chance of rain !- nice but when it hits 110 in the shade this summer - I'll be wishing I was farther north ! 2 T.E. and a P.C. - what's the chance all three are female ?-- I'm watching like a hawk !- had a dream last night that a boy got loose among my girls !--ain't gonna happen !

Morning Q !-- I hear ya !-- I got flowers outside in Feb. !- but - they'll reveg in a few weeks !-- it's just some old brickweed but boy is it stanky !-- My Tranquil Elephantizer seems to like the way I grow so I needs me a girl !-- Widow keeps giving and I keep taking !-- it's good to be Keef !

Is Rose in jail ?-- Has Umbra's mouth healed enough to take a toke -- will Yoop survive the freeze-- Where's Giggy and TheGloman ?- Will Bozzo be thrown out of Florida ?-- Just what is the Hippie doing in the basement ?-- Is Kravenhead really playing with extracts ?-Like a Soap Opera up in here !-- and everyone ends up high !

Hi Keef, not yet, ups says it is out for delivery....YIKES... I will be glad when it is in his hands and he has no other visitors like the police... Soap opera indeed... to be continued... Thanks for the giggle. I am off to the dentist...no biggy. Umbra i hope you are feeling all the way better.

Peace out ya'll.

Where's Umbra ? That T.E. in the pic has these double serrations on the leaves -- I remember seeing a pic U posted somewhere about a plant with double serrations -- What's it mean ?- I never grew anything like this before ! 13 lobes on the leaves and counting !-- 12 clones would fill one of my boxes! Truth will be told by the smoke !- Widow stays until something better kicks her out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back