Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Morning O.F.C. Giggy Peace be with you Bro...
Chilly out this morning here also, getting into upper 30s at night.
Keef you are sounding lively this Morning....Those Gummies work Eh..

I'm doing O.K. Cane !--We did an experimental treatment with some stuff called Harpin Proteins (Axiom) last night as a final mop up on any spidermites that may have escaped the Neem oil !-- Treated with Neem oil and two weeks later the eggs hatch !-- I've got to see the life cycle of these Bastids -- when they hatch they almost clear !-- They be back one day and I'll be waiting !

I do not like Neem oil either Rose - it stinks !- I have to have the boss take a look !-- I want several options so they don't develop resistance to one !-- Trips - the B.B. Umbra bred seems naturally resistant !- haven't found one on it yet !-- Hope it's a girl ! I like the way it grows !-- The Tranquil Elephantizer be stepping right up !--

Umbra I had aeroponic rosemary plant growing in every box with the weed !-- Bastids got on the weed anyway !-I don't have any faith in rosemary as a repellant anymore !- I think a good night time spray of water with a little bit of castille soap should work !-- Bugs breathe thru their skin -- a soap film should kill them !-- Anything that covers them in a film should suffacate the Bastids !

I'm glad I don't have any outdoor. I bet it has barely gotten below 70% humidity in 5 days or so. It's been misting off and on now for three days. I'd have bud rot for sure.

seed widow is hanging keef. 2 little buds got nuked.....pretty darn good bro

yardog it rained here all night. got 5 mold resistant Holland hopes outside. I'm hoping there good. 3 fans going on them .

It's still misting now. Light drizzle. It's so wet. The shop floor has moisture on it from the air. All my tools are getting surface rust. Papers feel soggy and soft.

no I had one seed white widow and one clone white widow. the keef grow. a side by sid comparison. Looks like the seed one is going to win.

but this deep cheese is going to gross more than both together. I have never seen a plant look so poor and spindly growing up. long side limbs 10 feet tall. now them spindly arms look like dust mops. bloomed right out.

Quick question for you breeders: How's the best way to harvest the seeds? Do you cut the buds and let 'em dry, then poke 'em out with a toothpick, or do it as soon as they're chopped?

I never did a straight seed grow Hippy !-- Get it real dry and thrash it ?--Go Bozzo !--

I'm sexing those 2 Blueberry Blast one may be male and if So --I'm gonna keep a piece in veg. !-- I've noticed a serious need for a weed stud or 2 up in here !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back