Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokes good Rose, with the long stem it doesn't draw too hot. And seems to keep ash at bay a little better than the short ones. Pipes always get me. I like the taste of a clean one, but love the way a dirty one smokes. I hate ash coming through to burn my tongue. Not pleasant.

Evening O.F.C.!-- Nice pipe Dog !-- Rose the law about plant count is more of a suggestion ! Long as U don't get caught !

Mad Dog will make U eat sh*t and howl at the moon !-- To this day I can't drink no Mad Dog !

aww a lil purple passion ruin your night....well it darn sure did mine, the MD 20/20 is crazy poison.

Evening O.F.C.!-- Nice pipe Dog !-- Rose the law about plant count is more of a suggestion ! Long as U don't get caught !

Agreed.

Nice pipe YD, my favorite color. Very cool. Let us know how it smokes.

I am breaking the law already and all i am doing is keeping clones alive. I am going to have to flower them out I guess. Not really into that at the moment.

Mr cane are you interested in Harlequin? You mentioned cbd. That is all she is... I think 12% CBD and 6 %THC.. Thanks for the offer Keef.

Rose , Harlequin sounds like a good med. I do well with the cbd in the day time... You are so thoughtful Rose...
Mrs.C. says no males allowed ...LOL

This long stem has got me sold. Smooth hit, and noticeably cooler draw temps.
See you cats tomorrow, I'm gone

I forgot if I posted tonight here or not, if so, then hi again, if not hi, i have been in and out a few times tonight. And yes, I'm very stoned off the o'l hippy's "Grape"...wish you were all here so I had someone to pass it to :p

it was a great day in the sun. Did not see anything. But beautiful day. Smoking some Deep cheese

I put a cherry pie x key lime pie outside while everything is hanging. It is bright purple now. Gonna need to take a pix of this one.

Bozzo, I was heading for Fenton yesterday and where I-75 and US 23 split, there were two yearlings standing in the narrow median. Traffic was crazy at that time of the afternoon, but they just stood there grazing.

Why do I torture myself watching this scary stuff late at night all by myself? God, I'm a sadist!

nursing 3 week old kittens, there mother got hit buy a car. Don't miss those 3 am nursing times.:baby: Two, have very short tails. How, about burning one. :48: Have a Hi day :tokie:

morning ofc, let's keep the cherry lit. puff puff pass

nice pipe dog, i'll hang with the little homemade i carry in my pocket. i used to carry a sneak-a-toke. i'd have that glass one broke in no time.

i came in last night to shoot the bull. the wife came in so we smoked a joint. then it seems something like she watched the voice, well sorta. at about 7:30 last night she decided that our 4 dogs needed a bath. when we got away from that i just caught up my pot farm games. i'll try to do better today. yall have a great day.

Giggy, I will not be taking this pipe anywhere. I'd rather it not leave the house at all. I am a bull in a china shop.
I keep a throwaway pipe for daily use.

that's me bro mine is made from a old hyd fitting that i brazed the slip nut on. works great for one person is about as long as a bic lighter and if i have to throw i'm not out anything.

Got three inches yesterday again. So that brings the tally up to around 10 inches or so for about a 6 day period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back