Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven is that a self portrait ?-- Any thing U want to tell us ?--U been fooling us all along ? -- I'm thinking U be rocking the daisy dukes !-- Cuz I think U gonna be happier as a pot farmer than U ever could be as a nurse !

good evening folks got off early to day as everybody is wanting to watch a stinking fartball game. but in a big way i'm glad as i can't hardly raise my right arm. just got out of a hot soak so now i'm ready so get a buzz, yall join me.

Cane, it's 4 20.Listening to your selection. how you doing?

Keef you saw mary? cool

Kraven, i remember that avi when you joined.

I got a big ole peace sign from my daughter done in bright colored beads... big, hanging in my car..looks like my avi.

Giggy, i hope you get better really soon. I will join ya. Not into football today.

Keef make me laugh no about that black sticky stuff off those scissors had to wear a patch over one eye just to walk around.omg..cane looks like ofc jamming at keefs get together spot

What up Mossy ? -U know it's true !--- Giggy get better !-- Rose how many cookies did U eat ?

Rosebud turns over page #800 !--A quarter million views --16,000 replies --Dam ya'll a wild bunch !

D.D. getting off early since she in orientation! --I better make her up some caps and twist something nice up !--So Giggy U gonna be O.K.? -- Ain't it great to be in the O.F.C. ?--- Caps to make gotta go !

keef i think i will, i took half of a muscle relaxer called flexeril so now i'm in la la land. man i liked my soma but they took them away because i have pain meds. these things make me stupid so no i will not take no mo of these.

Glad those Flexerils work for you. I got the big mg script and they don't do a thing for me. Caps and Beemer's Balm work a lot better. There were some other goodies they prescribed. They don't work, either. Can't see how anybody could get addicted to Vicodin. I get more pain relief from four beers.

Time for another bubble break!

A late MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR my fellow stoners. Make this coming year the best of the best.

U too Beemer !--Wish you'd come around more often --Miss ya Beemer !-- Hippie they started me off on those Norco ( double vicodin) --After they rebuilt my face !--Then when we came out the swamp after Katrina and D.D. took me to the Doctor who referred me to a pain management clinic where they put me on time released morphine !-- I was quickly addicted !-- Lots easier to get on it than off it !--

Well, I'm about to call it a night. See you all next year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back