Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosebud I had a pair of those strip, hip huger, bell bottom. We did grow up in a wonderful time. The free child. I had allot of free space growing up. Long story, but I will not get into it. Time for another bowl.:tokie:

Hippie closest thing I get to healthy In the bread dept. is a super Multi Grain....One word will help us all, "Exercise".....

Exercise? Sounds too much like work to me.
That spud bread isn't half bad. Kinda dry, but a decent flavor.

Finally got rid of that bowl of bubble. I'm hiding the pipe and grinding up a skunk bud.

I had some striped bells, but I preferred the plain old blue jeans. My favorites were Male (brand name, not gender) button fly. When you're a dude and you go commando, zippers can hurt ya when you're stoned.

Just loaded a bowl of a mix effing incredible & some Blue boy Kinda like a speedball...

Just like being a bit thinner, DD. I feel my best at around 155 pounds. I'd weigh in at around 170 right now, and I feel it. Figure that pair of bells will give me enough incentive.

Don't know why (I'm thinking most mammals do it), but I always seem to gain a few pounds going into winter. Must be that Neanderthal link we all have.

Hey guys Happy new year Old Farts rule
jaga love to ya-al:vap-leafy_wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back