Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone. I thought I would pop in today and say hello. I actually have a little time, as I am grounded today by my wife because I am not feeling well, and she made me stay home. I think I might enjoy this actually!
Been crazy busy, as the marijuana landscape is fast changing here in Cali. I have become involved heavily in the political landscape here.
The group I have been working with scored a huge victory a couple of weeks ago in a neighboring county, Calaveras. The Calaveras Board of Supervisors allowed open registration of Commercial Cannabis grows within the county with no Cap on how many can operate. The cut off date was June 30th to register.
So far, 550 grows have received registration with another 170 applications making the cutoff date and need to be filed. The grows allowed are from 100 sq/ft to 22,000 sq/ft (half an acre). This averaged to 10,000 sq/ft each. The filing fee was $5,000 to register, so the County made 3.5 mil just off the registration. Each grow will have to pay a land use fee of $2.00 a sq/ft split into 2 payments due on Jan 1st and July 1st, starting this Jan. This will generate another 12 mil+ for the county. Most all of these grows are outdoors, either full sun or greenhouse.
Myself, being an indoor guy, and not wanting to drive or move, choose not to apply and instead stay and fight around my locality to create change.

My team and I have worked with a surrounding City to put a ballot measure on the November Ballot to allow Commercial Indoor grows and Storefront Dispensaries. I will be going for an Indoor grow along with a Dispensary storefront. They will allow a half acre (22,000 sq/ft) indoor operation, of which I am shooting for. I am confident that it will pass and I will finally become licensed by a City. If this happens, be ready for some real cool pics!

Keep your head down Nick !-- Bastids !--

I know, right? I've only got about a dozen outside and they are widely scattered. Good thing too cause they are already 6-7' high. Same as my indoor grow which is still not done at 81 days and counting.

I have never known legal weed so I have trouble wrapping my mind around this whole mmj card and permits and stuff !-- U guys talking about setting up a dispensary and we still trying to stay out of jail !---

NCH -- Tell these NORML people down here I'll grow them some Dam CBDs but first chance I get we going dank !--They got a new law kicking in around the 1st of the year --got to be grown in state !-- Very limited high CBD oil !-- Maybe I get my foot in the door ? -- I can't stand up to real close scrutiny because I will have some dank somewhere !-- I'd like to get involved but coming out the shadows is scary as hell !--

Been a lot of aphids around this year..set 1500 lady bugs loose a week or so ago...had another 1500 in the fridge so I spreed them on the ground around my plants this morning...they climbed right up and got busy...there kinda bunching up for the night..didn't see any bugs on the plants..maybe they will:)

cane beautiful plant and I just love the ladybugs.

Morning Nes !---
My left shoulder blade feels nailed to my back !-- Gonna have to rustle up some caps !- Got everything topped off and pH to bout 5.8 !--Should be good for a couple days !--
I was down to one Widow cut not long ago !--Oh ! --She back !-- Gonna celebrate her 3rd birthday next month !-- No end in site !--- I got a soft spot for the Widow --she can adapt !--She survived everything me and nature could throw at her !-- Now she done give me a girl fathered by Trips --Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. --Gonna be a beast and a heavy producer from it's looks !--

Good morning ofc!

NCH, awesome to hear from you. Married people live longer, and no it doesn't just seem like it.. Good for your wife for keeping you home, when you aren't feeling well. Get better guy.
Our state is so ridiculous with pot, that your outdoor grow cant be over the fence or SMELL! They don't do that with roses. I look forward to your pictures. Keep fighting the good fight NCH.

Ness, do i need to send you the picture link again? I sure can..sorry you are having trouble.
Raining today a bit here in the desert... not like July.

ST Nick, does this change your plans? Good luck guy.
Good morning Keef.

Hey Rose !--Low last night was in the low 80s --We headed towards mid 90s !-- Had a rough night !---I broke down and took a couple neurontin !- Carrying the left arm around like it's in a sling !--- Took me a long time to get it to work some ! --Frustrating ! --Waiting the caps to kick in !-- I'll be O.K. !--Just a little slow today !

G'morning Rose. Not me. The one thing that is gonna change is my grow room. I lived in that camper for so long it influenced the way I built my setup. I'm redesigning it as we speak. I'm also going to start playing around with different strains. I want some with quicker flowering times.

Sorry Keef, I hate that for you. I hate me neuronton worse. I hope it helps soon baby doll, as my mom used to say, baby doll

Should be much worse all the time Rose !-- I got a good attitude -This happens some time !--Then I get better !--
Yo Nick --U know some times we have been known to share some genetics !-- Besides a fast finisher ( 60 days or less)----What U looking for ? -- Or do U want to just try some other varieties? -- When U thinking about planting some ?-- I know I'm gonna have some seed soon !-- Got a nice Blueberry from Umbra and I made some F-2 seed --Also gonna have some from the same dad on a Bubblicious !-- Might be something else I forget ? -- I'm just gonna kill most of them anyway looking for my Frankenplant !--

Hi all, computer problems all day yesterday....when did nes become ness?

What up Dala ? --- Ness ? Nes ? -- Don't matter !-- What U call somebody don't change who they be ! ---I got Some of your BlackBerry Snow Lotus seed in the ground !--Got me all excited !-- That Snow Lotus is a super mom !----No matter what U cross on it --It makes it better !-- It's sister the Tranquil Elephantizer is coming back after the bug wars !--Bugs like some T.E. too !-- It'll be back !--

Just really looking for something to help with some major panic attacks. Winter can be pretty rough on me.

After that I think I am required by law to recommend cannacaps !-- Hard to have an anxiety attack when U blitzed !--- I preach about them all the time !--- Decarbed trim packed into empty gel caps and find your dosage !-- With food or some oil !-- Even if it don't fix what's wrong -- U won't care !

These days I get wasted on the bad days to the point where I lose time. I think I'm getting worse as I get older I find myself avoiding people more and more to limit the likelihood of losing my cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back