How many Lights in a 10x12 room for max yield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really dont think this is the right forum for you ALBINO.

Where just simple folks around here who enjoy smoking there own herb not trying to get rich quick.

lol are you ok?????? u must not grow your own meds, in that case im sorry thc but keep ya head up playa! dont let her get to you, there other fish in the tank playboy

hey hows everyone doing?? ive been real busy with my room and moving out of my house into my other house and so on! anyway i got some stuff situated and i got all my equipment now and am just waiting to get the room cleaned and sprayed by my clark pest guy! im also trying to figure out how im gonna set everything up! anyway talk to u guys later im gonna take a few bong rips

i got 4 lumatek digi 600's with super sun 2 hoods and my 1 lumatek 1000 with a radiant ac hood! im thinking 2 3x6 trays and a 4x4 for the 1000! i got a 8 inch vortex and a co2 system with a ppm3! i have a preschool drawing ill show u guys. tell me what u think

heres the drawing! thats my basic idea! after drawing it up though i realized when my ac is on it will be wasted because the inline fan wil be exhuasting it out! but its now winter so i might be good!!

1 duct is for the ac exhasut and the other is for the lights exhuast

plans to room.jpg

ATTIC.jpg

I don't live in a state where I cld ever think of going this big without going to jail quite quickly for quite a long time...hopefully some people who grow on a larger scale can help you out...

i dont think its that big! im all legal though and im staying under my limits so we'll see how it goes! thats why i love Cali! ya i think thats how im gonna run it though, it should work just perfect

StoneyBud said:
And with 24/7 usage of four 1000 watt lights, your power bill will increase by 2,784 Kw used per/month.

This will translate into about 300-400 dollars a month increase in your electric costs.

Is your electric company going to ignore this jump in usage?

Ever installed a 7.5kw reverse cycle air conditioner? Pay the bill and noone will care. Ensure there is no smell to alert meter reader if not done remotely and you'll be good as gold.

smokingjoe said:
Ever installed a 7.5kw reverse cycle air conditioner? Pay the bill and noone will care. Ensure there is no smell to alert meter reader if not done remotely and you'll be good as gold.

wat is it???

wat type of ac is it, ill have to look it up, u got a brand?

BTW you will need 220/240 for the air con. Single phase 120V is good only for small aircons like 3/4 ton capacity (like 7000 BTU).

i have a everstar portable 11,000 btu air conditoner thats 120v

you dont need ac. unless your outside temp is high.....my set has won me awards with friends for 2 4/4 8 trays 6 600s will work fine.. even 2 on a lightmover.......dude its about how close you can get without burn...ive had 12" clones produce an ounce at 12" total......nobody has address the issue of how small that shed is venting wise if ur outside temp is say 74 youcan just pump that air in.......keeping the room at 74....but the trick is cooling those lights so they give of almost no heat to the touch.....light hoods leak so push air though them with cool outdoor air seprate from you intake air different fans.......put ur carbon filter in the room blow the hot air from the room throuh the lights .....that way is air leaks through the seem between the glass and hood it will get scrub again.........because ur pushing air out so all air in the room is getting filterd ......if you pull ul pull stinky air through the glass seam....that not filtered cuz remember ur filter is at one end...to the outside:eek: so the key is fan placement......and make them big 10" or 12" i use a 10" fantech and just keeps 4 600s cool........all digies

Couple things:

I recommend you try to not vent the lights too much, as we are approaching winter, and its gonna get cold. This is depending on the ambient tempreture of the room however. An attic or second story will be warmer than a basement or outdoor shed. If you have sealed refpectors, leave two of them open , one on each bed to allow some levels of heat.
If youre room is sealed witha vent only you are going to need co2. I dont mean a bottle of yeast, as that is a waste of time nless you have a LED PC grow. I mean a co2 tank with a regulator.
Your bulbs on the front, where the ducting meets, should be pointed at the other bulbs, meaning the sockets should all be up against the walls of the box. This will allow maximum light dispersion.

Also, how are you going to water?
Auto?
Pump with a wand?

Dont stress people diggin you about profit. Clubs need meds and this is a lot of work woth a lot of overhead. My time is worth money if I have to spend all of it doing this, I need money to survive. Medical Marijuana has poor nutritional value and is not legal tender towards all debts, private and public. Money is and I believe it is a fair exchange for what you are trying to do. Indoor hydroponically grown tomatoes are INSANELY expensive, I dont see people on soap boxes shouting for free tomatoes and condemning the farmers.

Grow on, just be ethical and legal.
Mark your income from it on your 1040. The ol' govt wants their cut, give it to them.

You are also going to need a dehumidifier. Maybe.

man you better watch what ur doin.......you can cause a fire real quick and you dont want ta be sleepin when that happens...........if you have do wiring then i would grow less.........less is more

the effen gee- yes my room is sealed except in the lil attic, there is a gable vent which the ducting is going to be routed to for the lights and ac exhaust! o also there is 2 eave vents and 2 vents on top for air flow in the attic! so your saying take 2 of the hoods glass off cuz it will be to cold in there??? i could turn the inline fan down correct if thats a problem????? i dont think it would get to cold in there though with 4 600's and a 1000! also about the c02 i have a tank and regulator, im just waiting on my controller! why would i need one though if the room is sealed! arnt all rooms sealed????? ya we work hard at wat we do, we deserve some money, its not like its free growing these meds, our american labor is also not free, totally legal to sell to our clubs! thanks effen gee, grow on brother

i dont know how im gonna water! thats the one thing thats still buggin me! i guess probally a rezi and pump and a hose and wand! wat u think???? drip sounds a lil complicated and i dont want lines getting clogged and stuff u know??? wat u think though wats ur advice???

3rdbase- ya i was thinking i dont need the ac in the winter but ill put it in there and set up the ducting for summer! so u got an ounce off a 12" clone! thats nice, congrats on that one! i hope i can succeed and do that one day. so ur saying put the charcoal filter in the room and route ducting from there to the hoods and then from there to the inline and then out the gable vent???????? would that be blowing or pulling air, im a lil confused, sorry!!! yes the hoods are all sealed, there super sun 2's! my vortex 8inch 750cfm should keep them all cool correct, cool to the touch probally!!!!?????

wat u mean i can cause a fire! everythings legit! i wired the room with a dual 60 breaker on the main! i used all the correct gauges of wire and everything! and the ac came wirhe 120 volt from the store so i think i should be good! im not doing hyrdro or nothing i dont have rezis full of water

god i mad some bomb ol treats with the canna butter i made! 10 cups golden grahm cerial, 14 oz lil marshmellows, 1/2 cup chochalte chips, 1/2 vanella chips, 4 tblsp of honey and 1/2 cup canna butter! im still high i wish i could give u guys some, there so good

so the way i doit is put your fan on ur filterad blow filtered air from the room through the lights out the vent.....that way any smell leaks will just leak back into the contained scrubbed room

o ok so put the fan at the beginning instead of where the vent is up in the attic!

Latest posts

Back