i'm on the forum with my ps3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
now i won't be typing much cuz i don't have the keyboard yet but this f'n awesome & wanted to share the joy of it all over a bong

fire it up
KT

lol....nice huh...

my ps3 is hooked to a 42 inch lcd...check out the bud pics!!

The only thing a 360 needs to be the ultimate system...ahh well

exactly y the ps3 is so much better not to mention all the other accessories and capabilities it has o one more thing the endless lists of things u can do on and with the just out of the box system

fire it up
KT

SWEET! So how much is the keyboard shot?

Dude that's sweet news for all us ps3 owners, but I'm pretty careful on ps3. They watch like everything, not just for violations but for marketing too.

ktownlegend said:
exactly y the ps3 is so much better
:rofl: cause you can shoddily go online with it? lol
sorry m8, i buy my gaming systems for, well gaming.. not for movies or to surf the web with.

i will admit that's kinda cool though. (though really quite pointless, if you have internet, i imagine you'd have a pc)

ktownlegend said:
exactly y the ps3 is so much better not to mention all the other accessories and capabilities it has o one more thing the endless lists of things u can do on and with the just out of the box system

fire it up
KT
the ps3? haha. much better? hahahahahahahahahaha.yeah only if you like one game and features the xbox already has.see with the xbox im to "busy" playing GREAT games to be surfing online and watching movies.seems as if the ps3 is lacking something...hmm maybe games? on a game console?i dunno.
no doubt about it though.that is cool your here on a game console regardless of the system.

ktownlegend said:

fire it up
KT
no way dude the xbox has way better games. ps3 has a bunch of fancy features but they don't mean anything if you dont have good games to back it.

the games for the ps3 are all top notch just not as many for it and most of theirs can be played online there for bonding gaming and the internet more than it ever was not to mention no having to pay for xbox live to play games online

im sorry, did i actually hear someone say that a microsoft product is better than...anything???

that is probably the funniest and most untrue statement i've heard this year :)

84VW said:
im sorry, did i actually hear someone say that a microsoft product is better than...anything???

that is probably the funniest and most untrue statement i've heard this year :)

"that is probably the funniest and most untrue statement i've heard this year".. it's still early in the year..:D
HA!!!... ;).. I'm no fan of ms myself. :)
..but I have an older xbox, hacked and I like it pretty well. It's networked to my pc. I dl movies, torrents, ect. and access them through my smb network, and watch them on my tv..:)
I'm not much of a "gamer" though. The grandson "spanks"me at about any of them..:(

84VW said:

no, i don't think you did. must've been mistaken.
you might've heard "xbox has better games" but nobody said it was better.

now IMO it's better, but note the IMO.
anyone who says flat out one is better than the other is foolish, and must be just a fanboy. it's personal opinion what one you think is better. but it's undeniable, when it comes to games, they're basically identical.

oh yeah, and i hate Micro$oft, but love 360.
i do think it's rediculous the stuff M$ tries to nickle and dime you on.. i just don't buy or support any downloadable content.. but i have no problem paying $50 a year for live, it's worth it for a quality online service (i think all the other ** they try to sell you should be free though.)

kaotik said:
no, i don't think you did. must've been mistaken.
you might've heard "xbox has better games" but nobody said it was better.

now IMO it's better, but note the IMO.
anyone who says flat out one is better than the other is foolish, and must be just a fanboy. it's personal opinion what one you think is better. but it's undeniable, when it comes to games, they're basically identical.

oh yeah, and i hate Micro$oft, but love 360.
i do think it's rediculous the stuff M$ tries to nickle and dime you on.. i just don't buy or support any downloadable content.. but i have no problem paying $50 a year for live, it's worth it for a quality online service (i think all the other ** they try to sell you should be free though.)
not a fanboy,but a consumer with sense.and basically identical when it comes to games? i think not.just about every good game on the ps3 is on the xbox except MGS and GT and a few more,yes the xbox has an identical set up with games like halo and GOW.but when it comes to comparing the xboxs owned titles like halo the xbox has much more than the ps3.in short the reason for purchasing the console is to play games,and when one console delivers games like halo 3 and GOW 2 that are not on any other console im pretty sure im gonna go with that console.even if you dont agree with FPS which are widely popular these days,they have racing games and plenty of RPGs for the xbox that are highly popular and xbox exclusive.also i read someone saying the ps3 games are online oriented.well first off its about time and second its to late.the whole reason i got hooked on the xbox was because of live in 2002.and anyone complaining about paying a whole 5 dollars a month for quality online service doesnt even need to bother playing online.as youve noticed with anything worth while your gonna have to pay somewhere down the road.its the same with this.haha and one last rambling note,the ps3 doesnt come off with game of the year titles and online play,they advertise with playstation "home" and buy this and download that.they are just trying to sell the console so hard they dont even seem to be concerned with the games.and anyone calling me a fanboy for MS is dead wrong.i hate the fact that one of this richest ppl on the planet stole his wealth from another well minded person and is accepted for it.also i use to have a well stocked ps2 library and readily enjoyed my single player closed minded games.it wasnt until i discovered live in 02 what the real joy of playing games was.praise the internet.and this is by no way a hateful post,i have the upmost respect for everyone on this site and i hope you can enjoy my opinion and share yours with the same respect i have for you guys.thanks for reading and sorry bout the novel.haha

one more thing...when you buy metal gear remember your buying a single player experience.yes there is online and i hope that takes off for it as i am interested in online gaming evolving no matter the title or console.but everyone that has played metal gears knows the nice random story lines they have and thats the main interest when MG fans go to purchase the game.when i buy halo i remember all the LAN partys and ppl getting together to play halo all night.and when it comes down to it the playing together with friends all night whether it be online or off dominates the fun cells in my brain way more than being deeply involved in a story just to realize im sitting in a dark room all by myself with noone to share it with.

i am not a fanboy of any system either

you name any system you can possibly think of and i have it

aside from the wii

once i got my ps3, the dust started to collect on the xbox...luckily i didnt get one of the millions of horrible xbox's that got the red rings of death

I can't believe you guys are arguing about games and systems. :p

Enjoy your new toy ktown.

As for us, we are a Wii family and don't go online with it.

Latest posts

Back