Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1675437306249.png

sounds like PEX fittings

fvck , i just redone all the plumbing in a 1400 sq ft home and i used PEX and never had one leak and i am a dam cement finisher

now the town just got a big money grant to remodel the Senior Center and guess who was hired to do the plumbing?

i may have missed my calling , at least job wise lol 🤡
Thanx big. Just did a you tube on those PEX fittings to understand how they work. Did you use this measuring tool to see how far to push them in at installation? The video said they get tite but you have to push them a bit farther after they tighten up to the marked line in order to get a good seal. I didn’t see this tool in my guys box. Didn’t see any marks on the pipe either. Perhaps he just measured it but maybe didn’t push it in far enough after it got tight. Perhaps he just skipped the whole step. I just can’t believe that 5 fittings would be faulty without taking a look at myself…
02C5579C-CF35-4E07-9D60-B9BAC625223C.jpeg

I know how much he would appreciate a girl coming out and asking him this so I will just let him learn on his own for now…

How... mannish.
You're just like (dare I say it?) Roster. You like 'em fluffy. 'Taint nothin' wrong with that fine piece of female flesh. Nice muscle tone, and doesn't look like an East German weight lifter.
I think those are Shark Bite connections.
Yep, that's what they call 'em. The boys that put my boiler in sweat soldered every joint. No leaks.

Just got done building a new concoction. I made bagel doh, divided it into six balls, rolled the balls out in one direction so that it was elongated, then put cheddar & a fiesta mix cheese on it and sprinkled it with bacon bits in the center. I gently folded the long edge to the center, folded the other long edge to meet the first, pinched the ends closed, and squished and pulled it into a "rope". Then I made a circle with it and pinched the ends together to make the classic bagel shape.
We'll see tomorrow if it works. Sounded good in my mind as well as the Old Hens. If it doesn't, the outdoor critters will have a feast.

Thanx big. Just did a you tube on those PEX fittings to understand how they work. Did you use this measuring tool to see how far to push them in at installation? The video said they get tite but you have to push them a bit farther after they tighten up to the marked line in order to get a good seal. I didn’t see this tool in my guys box. Didn’t see any marks on the pipe either. Perhaps he just measured it but maybe didn’t push it in far enough after it got tight. Perhaps he just skipped the whole step. I just can’t believe that 5 fittings would be faulty without taking a look at myself…
View attachment 319001
I know how much he would appreciate a girl coming out and asking him this so I will just let him learn on his own for now…
Let me come over I'll pretend to be your husband and give them what for

Latest posts

Back