Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured you'd have graduated to wolverines by now.:eek:
See the source image

damn, it's already dinner time...rudie has cheesecake, lucky guy...I've given up sweets for a while and feel much better for it...loaded up my tractor and box bladed a long driveway with milled asphalt today for a friend...made me feel good to help someone...took a muscle relaer my doctor called in for me when I got home...trailer is behind the truck and still loaded with my tractor, way too buzzed to be playing with heavy equipment...it'll have to wait until tomorrow...

OK People , Im am off for the eve, had fun again Thanks
Nice to laugh again
Weedhopper dont break my legs please.......................

but I do hope your shoulder feels better soon
Who am I going to banter with now
Night My Friends
The Man behind the curtain

Its easy to be Independent. Dont like the other two parties.:D
I use to believe the notion that independence is sitting on the fence. These days you have to sit on the fence to stay out of the dem. and rep. waist high shit!!! If the rep. get the house back, you will see what I mean. They had it and did nothing! They hated political name too. Hopefully the independent party will one day be identified as the business man, NON politician party and you can not be a member if you have ever been elected as a politician!!

damn, it's already dinner time...rudie has cheesecake, lucky guy...I've given up sweets for a while and feel much better for it...loaded up my tractor and box bladed a long driveway with milled asphalt today for a friend...made me feel good to help someone...took a muscle relaer my doctor called in for me when I got home...trailer is behind the truck and still loaded with my tractor, way too buzzed to be playing with heavy equipment...it'll have to wait until tomorrow...
brother boo they used to give me somas and they worked but the took them away because i have pain meds. the robaxin didn't work but the flexeril and zanaflex send me to lala land. somas didn't do that but i can't have them.

Latest posts

Back