Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as we are on the subject, it turns out Fancy Pants (local wild peacock) is in my garage... begging.

So I gave him some black oil seeds. His fave.

Here's a pic I tooken a while ago with the same situation:

1600099446226.png

Evening all. You guys are having to much fun. Join in with the rest of the country in misery......NOT!

Getting ready to watch the Broncos/Titans game. My bed time is in less than an hour.....just about time the game starts. Will enjoy the first 5 minutes before nodding off......

@walt....that bird looks like a family pet not a wild bird.

Need to go and check on things before lights out downstairs and the start of the game.....later

Just a quick drive by to say HIGH to all you misfits....getting cold here and it looks like there might be a touch of frost by Dawns early light....I do hope that you all had a great day and sleep tight and take care n stay safe.

hey ribs,how's my brother from another mother...I'm trying a nute specific product this time...every week is a different formula...makes sense...a lot ore work and an now making micro batches...

Thank you. You know who you are.

The wife and I found it amusing that the Patriots won their game and the Buccaneers lost theirs. I was saying a couple seasons ago that Brady should retire after winning the Super Bowl, go out on top. Maybe he can get there again, maybe not. I guess we'll see. I think he's at the end of it, whether he wants to admit it to himself or not. I wouldn't mind seeing him and Gronk have some fun down there but, I'm thinking it may not go well. Personally, I'm rooting for the Ravens again this year, they looked good in their first game. The wife and I watched the Patriots on the tv but, I also watched the Ravens game on my tablet at the same time. I just started getting into it more the last couple seasons, before that I could take it or leave it, mostly leave it actually.

Long winded again... 🤣

Latest posts

Back