Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning joeb, Hippie and the rest of you Inlanders.
1649678470703.png

I might bring in my computer today to fix the sound and get rid of these pop ups. Virus attacks.

Good morning to the rest of my shipmates. Looks like we've got rough sailing coming in this week. More high winds and 'naders predicted. Nothin' we ain't delt with before.
Actually had a nice day of sunshine yesterday. Just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Can't wait for summer, all two weeks of it.

Morning wave....

1 of 3 peaks done on the house. "Looks fantastic" the neighbors said...Been needing it for years. Will be starting on the north peak this week (worst) sun never hits it. So the rot is bad.

Starting the week off working on a little 1210 ford 3 cylinder diesel tractor. Fuel injector rebuild and starter.

user12131_pic1229215_1396479315.jpg

Morning wave....

1 of 3 peaks done on the house. "Looks fantastic" the neighbors said...Been needing it for years. Will be starting on the north peak this week (worst) sun never hits it. So the rot is bad.

Starting the week off working on a little 1210 ford 3 cylinder diesel tractor. Fuel injector rebuild and starter.

View attachment 293468
notforsale.jpg
I understand ....

Morning wave....

View attachment 293468
We got a Powerstar 90 here that I'd love to borrow your plan b for. Junky POS has been giving me he.ll.

Morning wave....

View attachment 293468
Can we see pics, and are you doing full rebuild on that motor (re-sleeve cylinders too?)

it's not what I bought but what I sold...the taxes are now paid until 2023...gotta love a good crop... ;)
I caught that...the thrill of victory. Just paid my first quarter taxes myself. I play the IRS game. Last thing I want is to have them breathing down my neck.

Happy Moanday. Little gardening to do and then spring s-hit to do outside. Another windy day....fargin wind blows every day here in the spring...at least it seems so.

Latest posts

Back